You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-16 13:50:22

Internet Apocalypse has been set?

Guys, I've just found the news that on SIGCOMM 2021 (end of August) in the US, "researchers" from the University of California warned, if the next solar storm arrives at any time, it will likely cause worldwide Internet loss and drag month long. (You can google it)

I remembered Swaruu/Aneéka said that when they reset the internet, it will totally be controlled.

Those scientist gave people this news so is it a reason for those forces to shut the internet down anytime they want to reset it without getting any doubts from us? What should we prepare now?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2021-09-18 03:13:52

Pymander

Re: Internet Apocalypse has been set?

Wouldn't surprise me if it happens. I think things are really starting to heat up. With the FDA's rejection of the boosters today, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cabal do something against the populace very soon.

Board footer