You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-26 07:27:53

TomTom

E.T value converter

Please get a list of all the values ET races use, like volts, ampere, Pachals, rotations, and so on.

then ask if they all use the same way to measure values

If they don't then please ask how they convert this information when they work together.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-26 07:28:28)

#2 2021-09-26 10:19:41

Robert369

Re: E.T value converter

Sorry to say, but asking for such bases on a linear 3D understanding which somewhat works within the confines of our 3D Matrix, but is not applicable to the non-linear universe outside of our 3D Matrix, and thus cannot be fulfilled.

Also, there are billions of ET races out there, so asking them all to get their local systems thrown at you doesn't make any sense anyways.

My understanding is that there are a couple of systems that are in use in the galaxy as to allow communication on such topics, but keep in mind that our understanding of physicality is utmost limited - and mostly false anyways -, thus asking for "equivalents" to what we have simply cannot work.

"Out there" the advanced people think in waves, frequency, amplitude and everything else - including matter - is just a consequence of these. Of course, the less developed races still go by matter, but their physics for sure is different than the fake-science nonsense on Earth.

Thus, I'd say that your request has to wait until Earth is sufficiently developed to firstly be ready for new understandings.

And before that we should focus on what is truly important at this time: Fighting off the Cabals. Because without that we won't need any "new systems" or "ET knowledge" at all.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-09-26 12:40:53

TomTom

Robert369 wrote:

Sorry to say, but asking for such bases on a linear 3D understanding which somewhat works within the confines of our 3D Matrix, but is not applicable to the non-linear universe outside of our 3D Matrix, and thus cannot be fulfilled.

Also, there are billions of ET races out there, so asking them all to get their local systems thrown at you doesn't make any sense anyways.

My understanding is that there are a couple of systems that are in use in the galaxy as to allow communication on such topics, but keep in mind that our understanding of physicality is utmost limited - and mostly false anyways -, thus asking for "equivalents" to what we have simply cannot work.

"Out there" the advanced people think in waves, frequency, amplitude and everything else - including matter - is just a consequence of these. Of course, the less developed races still go by matter, but their physics for sure is different than the fake-science nonsense on Earth.

Thus, I'd say that your request has to wait until Earth is sufficiently developed to firstly be ready for new understandings.

And before that we should focus on what is truly important at this time: Fighting off the Cabals. Because without that we won't need any "new systems" or "ET knowledge" at all.

I'm free to ask what I want. you are free to say what others should or should not ask for as well. I'm free to still ask for what I feel.
I Would like some knowledge on what terms they use. The Alfa Centurians  got a lot of help. I can ask for the same help if I wish.

Talking about the A.C's what they use or something in that direction would properly be a good start for humans. Maybe mixed with a Taygetan approach

#4 2021-09-26 12:43:24

TomTom

Btw Rob. have you ever heard the term ''To grow with the task'' Please stop telling people what they can or can not do.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-26 12:46:12)

#5 2021-09-26 13:04:16

TomTom

Genoveva wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Btw Rob. have you ever heard the term ''To grow with the task'' Please stop telling people what they can or can not do.

Speaking your mind = good.
Worth taking a second look, though, to the 'stop telling...'. It's funny how circular it sounds - so, leading by example is not on the table? You set yourself up by telling someone else not to do what you do.

We have had a lot of discussions about what the right approach is. And it is the same pattern not just this one time. I think it is good to ask for help and look at stuff in a new way.

I would like some help to learn about how a lot of stuff works. that's really all I'm saying basically.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-26 13:04:51)

#6 2021-09-26 13:19:43

Robert369

TomTom wrote:

I would like some help to learn about how a lot of stuff works. that's really all I'm saying basically.

And that exactly is not what you were saying/asking, but instead you asked for "ET measurements", etc.. To which I replied that to understand "ET measurements" you firstly would need to understand what and how they measure, as otherwise there's no way to grasp their meaning. And that cannot be done from within 3D at this time but needs us to get out of 3D firstly.

Insofar your comparison with the Alfratans fails, because those were out of 3D when they received new technologies (which includes "ET measurements"). And Humanity is currently on the verge to get to that point but not quite there yet.

As for "learning how a lot of stuff works": We indeed had a lot of private talk about that, and it ended up in me explaining that firstly the greater understanding of how our reality works is needed, as otherwise nothing that is "learnt" will be true.

As comparison I will use the perfect example of several blind people examining an elephant:

• One holds the trunk and says "It's a snake"

• One touches a leg and says "It's a tree trunk"

• And another one opens the arms wide to touch the belly from the side and says "It's a wall".

Not sure if you know this example and its meaning, but the point is that all of the blind people are only using their limited perception and only examine a small portion of the whole, and thus none will ever gain an understanding of what truly is in front of them.

And causing this is what the Cabals' separation of all the "sciences" into different areas is about, so that people will be limit to their respective "area of expertise" but never understand the whole. To avoid this we need to change the way of thinking on our planet, and that starts with looking at the whole firstly.

Your questions to me about "how does this and that work" were not leading into that direction at all, and my response that e.g. "anti-gravity is just a side-effect of how the energy flow in the universe works, and one should start with the bigger view on this to understand it" didn't satisfy you at all, because you wanted a short answer and plans to build a device.

But this is not what I will hand out at this time to random people who refuse to gain the real understanding firstly, because they'd never be able to get it to work anyways, nor is it what Humanity needs at this time, because it will always lead to dependencies from those who have the full knowledge of how things work. Instead, now is the time for the self-empowerment of Humanity, meaning that knowledge counts - something that Yazhi/Swaruu and our Taygetan friends transmit a lot of, albeit without technical details to actually build devices at this point of time.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-09-26 13:39:14

TomTom

Robert369 wrote:
TomTom wrote:

And that exactly is not what you were saying/asking, but instead you asked for "ET measurements", etc.. To which I replied that to understand "ET measurements" you firstly would need to understand what and how they measure, as otherwise there's no way to grasp their meaning. And that cannot be done from within 3D at this time but needs us to get out of 3D firstly.

Insofar your comparison with the Alfratans fails, because those were out of 3D when they received new technologies (which includes "ET measurements"). And Humanity is currently on the verge to get to that point but not quite there yet.

As for "learning how a lot of stuff works": We indeed had a lot of private talk about that, and it ended up in me explaining that firstly the greater understanding of how our reality works is needed, as otherwise nothing that is "learnt" will be true.

As comparison I will use the perfect example of several blind people examining an elephant:

• One holds the trunk and says "It's a snake"

• One touches a leg and says "It's a tree trunk"

• And another one opens the arms wide to touch the belly from the side and says "It's a wall".

Not sure if you know this example and its meaning, but the point is that all of the blind people are only using their limited perception and only examine a small portion of the whole, and thus none will ever gain an understanding of what truly is in front of them.

And causing this is what the Cabals' separation of all the "sciences" into different areas is about, so that people will be limit to their respective "area of expertise" but never understand the whole. To avoid this we need to change the way of thinking on our planet, and that starts with looking at the whole firstly.

Your questions to me about "how does this and that work" were not leading into that direction at all, and my response that e.g. "anti-gravity is just a side-effect of how the energy flow in the universe works, and one should start with the bigger view on this to understand it" didn't satisfy you at all, because you wanted a short answer and plans to build a device.

But this is not what I will hand out at this time to random people who refuse to gain the real understanding firstly, because they'd never be able to get it to work anyways, nor is it what Humanity needs at this time, because it will always lead to dependencies from those who have the full knowledge of how things work. Instead, now is the time for the self-empowerment of Humanity, meaning that knowledge counts - something that Yazhi/Swaruu and our Taygetan friends transmit a lot of, albeit without technical details to actually build devices at this point of time.

Yes to ask for measurement  and value terms is pretty much to ask for help. In fact it is at the core of what is important when asking for help. I have a challenge for you. It is a wild challenge. try to formulate an answer whiteout the words - Not, Non, No, doesn't, cant, can not.

I think it is vary logical to start think about these things already.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-26 13:56:26)

#8 2021-09-26 16:22:23

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Obey robert3 as robert3 obeys the voice that controls humanity.

Having the need to write such blatant trash comment proves that all your self-righteous "I am better than all of you" attitude is worse than bad make-up, and easily messes up when triggered. But wait, you claimed to have no triggers and to be above such comments, right ?

C'mon, you can do better than spreading division, as now is not the time for such. Unless you are here for that, of course.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Tom, the only help that is legit comes from your past and future selves.

Agreed on that, and it is what I told Tom many times too already, but sadly he insists on outside help. Even Yazhi and our Taygetan friends are saying the same "you are gods, go and help yourself" for good reason: There is only you in your universe, hence nobody but yourself can act, but also it is you who has all knowledge about it if raising in frequency.

This not only applies to spiritual topics but even to health or technical understandings which can be acquired after connecting "up there" - after which creating actual solutions or devices is a no-brainer (at least for those who are "there").

Board footer