You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-19 07:42:55

HiddenSquid
Banned

Organic psychic and AI astral warfare analysis of the vatican

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share 2 youtube links to IndigoAngel's videos on her remote-viewing of the vatican and how it is and has been structuring/implementing it's encoding into human collective consciousness on Earth and elsewhere; although the focus is mostly on Earth of course.

I think this is my first time actually posting a topic, so I just want to apologize for sharing a heavy and dark subject matter as my first post. But I wanted to share this in light of Yazhi's and Gosia's videos they did not too long ago on the vatican and the recent video on the astral war breaking out. The videos are somewhat long, which in total between the 2 videos is about 2 hours and 35 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5XrXxxOjZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQHC1n9-jM

#2 2021-11-22 21:16:36

Vega

Re: Organic psychic and AI astral warfare analysis of the vatican

First! lol smile

PS
Jokes aside, I don't have time to watch the videos so I have nothing to comment on the topic, but I couldn't let your first topic have zero replies.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. smile

PS2
I'll add links to the relevant transcripts so that this comment is not totally useless.

Vatican - Secret Societies - Power Structure on Earth - Federation - PART 1 - Yazhi Swaruu

Vatican - Federation - Cabal - Questions (Part 2) - Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka

Astral War over Humans - Cabal Shadow Operators - Chat with Yazhi Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Contact)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-11-22 21:48:17

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Organic psychic and AI astral warfare analysis of the vatican

Haha nice! Thank you Vega for being supportive, and yes they're long videos, and I only get to watch them because I haven't been working for years (since around 2018) in the economic setup that is prevailing/crashing/transforming.

Also thank you for including those links from Cosmic Agency that goes along with the topic.

I think I'll also just add that I've remote-viewed the vatican once not too long ago(I'm not really good at that) and I've seen grey/black mist prevailing the vatican, but further away from it I saw like a golden-rainbow cylindrical pillar/fence of light that is surrounding it. I interpreted it as many high-vibration beings that are trying to fence in the egregores/tulpas being generated and amassing from the vatican.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2021-11-22 21:57:12)

Board footer