You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-26 09:27:52

WXMM

The federation's control of the human mind.

Yazhi acknowledges that the Federation has made DNA changes to humans and consolidated the mind control imposed by the modifications.

She says this is to make people forget and heal the great wounds of floods and changes in polarity, as well as everything about Tiamat. As a result, reptiles' mind control over humans is not the only role, but may be used, acquiesced, or even cooperated by the federation. It is not clear whether the federation is just the early mind control, the late reptile is the protagonist, or both are there all the time.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-12-26 09:30:11)

#2 2021-12-30 03:30:23

Jim Stav

Re: The federation's control of the human mind.

Yazhi Swaruu and the Issues of Human Past - Perceptual and Laboratory Influences
The video title listed above along with Gosia's commentary afterwards currently resonates with much of my
research & understanding of the last few years. I think if I was ever to introduce to any of my friends & family
humanities fairly short-term Earth Cosmic history & the mess we find ourselves in, it would be this video to
start with.
Question: Do the Immersion folks, to include our "higher selves", have precedence/influence with the
Federation to keep this most complex situation going on the way they see fit for their ongoing education?
Another reoccurring thought I have been having is would it be such a bad experience to have amnesia to
learn some difficulties if there was no regressive agendas allowed/present? Have other planets been
successful with something like this....it seems like there would be given we basically live forever. I sometimes
envision my "higher self" watching from another point of view/perspective & having a blast watching some of
the dumb shit stuff I would surely be doing as an "infant".......maybe that's just me. I wonder how many
times this may have already happened. Actually, that's pretty fun to think about....he, he!
Thanks to the whole team for this most important video to me personally.....for sure it has put some puzzle
pieces together eh!
I thank U for kick starting my thoughts on this subject WXMM.

Board footer