You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-07 15:33:18

Edith_S

How to avert Global Tyranny

Hello to All !

Sure , we already know who is really behind the bitcoin and on what purpose.

However, I have found the following discussion quite significant, as 2 different generations are arguing pro and contra about solutions - Catherine Austin Fitts and Aleks Svetski.  It is a vivid exchange of ideas and strategies and both sides came up with good arguments.

I have a very good opinion of Catherine, whose work I have studied previously, but the young guy  brings up good arguments too. He is not aware of the hidden agenda as yet, which Catherine intuited already, and came up with good arguments as well. There is a recap of the discussion available, but the video will be available only 14 more hours. So, listen to it, it's worth the time !

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1399932371

Story at-a-glance

Finance guru Catherine Austin Fitts and Aleks Svetski, editor of Bitcoin Times magazine, discuss the breakdown of our economy and potential solutions
    Svetski believes Bitcoin not only is the answer to economic tyranny, but to individual sovereignty, while Fitts believes central bank control mechanisms are still at play within it
    Fitts argues for building a new economy based on health, cooperation, peace and transparency, and recommends investing in things that will keep you alive
    Svetski argues that in order to build any of the above, we must start with an incorruptible foundation. The “language of value” (money) cannot be owned or issued by any man-made political authority; it must emerge organically as a transparent, voluntary ‘constitution in code’
    A major hurdle is overcoming the globalists’ mind control and propaganda influence. Everyone agreed that this is why people must be educated across multiple dimensions, not just money, but health, individuality, philosophy, ethics, economics and more
    Fitts believes a successful transition requires preventing the control grid from coming into place, and clawing back the money that has been stolen. Since 1998, at least $21 trillion, and perhaps as much as $100 trillion, has been stolen from the U.S. government

In case you step in later on, I provide another link with audio only:

https://news7g.com/can-bitcoin-circumve … c-tyranny/

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#2 2022-02-07 17:41:59

Robert369

Re: How to avert Global Tyranny

"How to avert Global Tyranny" is a big thread title, but whoever defends cryptos ignores the fact that they can be manipulated at will, no matter how much the people try to explain with shallow arguments that this wouldn't be the case. Which is even more valid if we get into future technologies.

Thus, the only way out of tyranny is living without money and governments, aka in self-governed abundance. Anything less will always allow some people to oppress others.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-08 00:24:39)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-07 21:27:37

DarkOwl

The Taygetans have said that cryptocurrency is to finance what the New Age is to spirituality.
(ie. heavily manipulated and steering people down a cul-de-sac)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-02-08 00:24:13

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

The Taygetans have said that cryptocurrency is to finance what the New Age is to spirituality.
(ie. heavily manipulated and steering people down a cul-de-sac)

Haha, nicely worded - cannot remember this quote though.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer