You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-11 14:01:20

DanielJames

Seeking Clarity on a storyline change

Someone asked me a question I did not know how to answer for them in regards to a change in the information given to us from 2018-to a recent video so I figured I would ask the community here to see if we can clear it up!

In the 2018 video titled "We are living in the 3D Matrix": Before 6 minutes:
It is explained that the FEDERATION Implemented the matrix specifically to isolate the regressive reptilians after Tiamat/moon wars, Then highjacked later via mind control.   This was the reason listed in the video and explained in detail.

However,

In the December 2021 video titled "The Issues of Human Past - Perceptual and Laboratory Influences": 8:35 Time stamp
The story line changes as to WHY the Matrix was implemented stating that 3D Matrix was created to heal the trauma from Tiamat wars, Then highjacked later via mind control. 

I don't have the answer to this change or possibly it was misinterpreted so maybe the community here knows!?

#2 2022-02-11 16:06:14

Happy

Re: Seeking Clarity on a storyline change

1) The source for "We are Living in the 3D Matrix" is Swaruu from Erra (9) while the source for "The Issues of Human Past" is Yazhi. We naturally reason that they relate to the same information, and they probably are. But since they are different, with different personalities, we're not surprised to also find subtle differences in emphasis.

2) Your query arises because you say the reason given for establishing the EM-fence around Earth is different in the two videos.

Specifically, you say "to isolate the regressive reptilians after Tiamat/moon wars" (Swaruu-9) is different from "to heal the trauma from Tiamat wars" (Yazhi). Do you really see a contradiction here?

Swaruu (9) explains the neccessity of isolating Earth with the exhaustion of the war. And there's reason to believe the arguments for doing it back then included the prospect of soul restoration in this - both on Earth and in the Federation.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-02-12 04:02:51

Tigerhawk

I'm sure the Federation believed at the time that the souls "trapped" inside the 3D Matrix would eventually return to source and reincarnate back to wherever their soul calls home, or to a more appropriate place to match their frequency when the time was right. They probably never envisioned that the Regressives would turn the Matrix into a mind control device that would keep the souls inside caught in an endless karmic loop.

Maybe Yazhi is trying to emphasize that for those souls who have been trapped here since the Tiamat Wars, the way to escape is through healing those past traumas. Of course I'm only speculating. If Yazhi herself were to want to post here to clarify this, she's more than welcome to. wink

#4 2022-02-12 04:53:43

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:

If Yazhi herself were to want to post here to clarify this, she's more than welcome to. wink

I've thought myself how cool would it be if a Taygetan joined the forum. Even just for a one off AMA (ask me anything).

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-02-12 05:01:37

DarkOwl

DanielJames wrote:

Someone asked me a question I did not know how to answer for them in regards to a change in the information given to us from 2018-to a recent video so I figured I would ask the community here to see if we can clear it up!

In the 2018 video titled "We are living in the 3D Matrix": Before 6 minutes:
It is explained that the FEDERATION Implemented the matrix specifically to isolate the regressive reptilians after Tiamat/moon wars, Then highjacked later via mind control.   This was the reason listed in the video and explained in detail.

However,

In the December 2021 video titled "The Issues of Human Past - Perceptual and Laboratory Influences": 8:35 Time stamp
The story line changes as to WHY the Matrix was implemented stating that 3D Matrix was created to heal the trauma from Tiamat wars, Then highjacked later via mind control. 

I don't have the answer to this change or possibly it was misinterpreted so maybe the community here knows!?

Swaruu 9 and Yazhi disagreed about a number of things. This could be one of them.

Also, theres no reason why it couldn't be both of these things. There may have been numerous reasons to install the matrix.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-02-12 09:59:13

Gosia
Administrator

Actually, the forum was strictly my idea, not their "baby" haha. I even remember them saying at some point back to remove it if I feel it gives me too much trouble (it was at the time we had bots invading constantly). I insisted on keeping the forum though. I do know they might be peeking in here though but I dont know how much.

To Daniel James, things never really have 1 reason only. Everything is always multi purpose and multi layered. It would be like asking the producers/filmmakers of one of your projects: why are you doing this? You would receive different answers. And none of them would be invalid, just different angles. Yazhi Swaruu tends not to give attention to the whole Reptilian thing, so for her installing the bands was more to do with making the people forget their traumas. Other Federation members, not so psychologically inclined, might have seen it as more "practical": to enclose the Reptiles off. My suspicion is, in fact, that there are still other reasons we dont know yet. I am pretty sure there is more to the story. There always is. smile

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

If Yazhi herself were to want to post here to clarify this, she's more than welcome to. wink

I've thought myself how cool would it be if a Taygetan joined the forum. Even just for a one off AMA (ask me anything).

Considering that this is "their baby", I am certain that they are reading here, maybe even post occasionally without letting us know who they are... wink

#7 2022-02-12 14:32:39

DanielJames

This makes sense yes, Thank you Gosia! I Will forward this to those who were curious. Because im the voice guy I often times get asked clarifying questions like this that I don't always know the answers to hehe.

#8 2022-02-12 15:46:32

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

My take is that when you dampen frequency immersion on Earth to 3d you significantly decrease connection to Source and to our higher self also past memories and create environment prone to mind control and manipulation.

This is not generally true, because nothing but yourself can influence your frequency and thus consciousness level, and by that your connection to Source.

Giving in to mind-control and manipulation is an active part on every individual and not imposable, meaning that everyone here at some point made the decision to be mind-controlled or not - even if it was based on deception and lies, which's acceptance was yet another own questionable decision.

This means that the 3D Matrix has zero effect on one's consciousness and frequency, if only one wants to keep it up. But too many people actively decided to live the lies, and thus their frequency dropped to a point until which returning to a healthy status-quo is difficult if not impossible.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-02-12 15:53:32

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

Actually, the forum was strictly my idea, not their "baby" haha. I even remember them saying at some point back to remove it if I feel it gives me too much trouble (it was at the time we had bots invading constantly). I insisted on keeping the forum though. I do know they might be peeking in here though but I dont know how much.

I understand how annoying bots and trolls are, but I'm glad you kept the forum. It's good to have a place where like-minded people can share thoughts and ideas. I don't post as often as some but still pop in here and there to see what people are saying.

#10 2022-02-12 16:18:45

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Sekhmet wrote:

My take is that when you dampen frequency immersion on Earth to 3d you significantly decrease connection to Source and to our higher self also past memories and create environment prone to mind control and manipulation.

This is not generally true, because nothing but yourself can influence your frequency and thus consciousness level, and by that your connection to Source.

Swaruu explained that very clearly, maybe you want to re-watch her video.
(notice I am not saying that the frequency immersion is the only factor, frequency of consciousness is another one.

Please take your own advice to actually understand what the 3D Matrix does: Swaruu explained that the 3D Matrix is not the problem but people's consciousness is. And consciousness is what keeps the 3D Matrix at bay - if you do not give in to the deceptions and lies.

Remember: Consciousness > everything, if you truly make use of it. You decide.

Sekhmet wrote:

But tell me, why did GF lock us down with reptiles knowing we will suffer negative consequences?

Any reply to this question would be either speculations or their propaganda, as only "the GF" would be able to answer that. Or, of course, inner knowing and other insights, which I will not share here.

But then, who/what is the GF anyways, as in... could it actually give answers ? Keep in mind that "the GF" is not an actual entity but merely a contractual group of races and thus individuals, and those are the actual entities.

So, if you wish to know the viewpoint "of the GF" you either ask for the GF's controllers' (aka the ones behind it) plan, the "official narrative" or you wish to hear that of trillions of galactic people.

And yes, the GF is just as controlled as the UN, serving a similar "global control" purpose. Otherwise there would be true following of their rules, including fully following the Prime Directive  (and not only selectively), and full removal of Regressives instead of even allowing some members a cooperation with them for questionable benefits in return (e.g. gaming experience and control).

This being said, calling something a "holographic structure" doesn't make it one - just like our today's democracies do not deserve their name.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-02-12 18:29:19

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

I have found the link for you Robert359
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/matri … munication

Swaruu9: To ascend from the perception of 3D to 5D with the opening of awareness and the acquisition of greater capacities to perceive the total reality that surrounds you. So, what the moon does is control from there the frequency of the total toroidal immersion in which the Earth is located. An energy toroid envelops everything that is inside it with the same frequency in which said energy toroid works. By controlling the frequency of the toroid, you control the frequency or cycles per second of all the matter that is within that toroid.

The entire universe, which is the initial 5D Matrix, and also the 3D Matrix that is a caricature or simulation of a simulation, work with the toroid as the base geometric form for the manifestation of consciousness in potential energy and then in matter.

.. And read further on..

This does not refer to what I wrote above at all, which is consciousness, but expressly names matter,

By controlling the frequency of the toroid, you control the frequency or cycles per second of all the matter that is within that toroid.

for which the 3D Matrix very well is valid. Yet, as is generally understood by awakened people:

Mind over matter, and consciousness > everything

This has been thoroughly explained by Yazhi, who spoke more about consciousness topics, later.

It is important to get out of the self-limiting beliefs of the 3D Matrix being able to influence you for real, because that is exactly the mind-control that will make it happen through you allowing to get controlled into believing this falseness.

Remember: There is only you in your universe, and your beliefs will form the reality you are having. If you accept false beliefs, you will limit your own possibilities. Which in fact is valid for any belief, and not only false ones, except the one about being limitless.

Everything is waves, and consciousness waves are beyond the physical and by that beyond the 3D Matrix. They pass through it as if there is no Matrix, no matter if 3D or 5D Matrix, because they are beyond the physical and other lower density mechanics.

We need to firstly understand and accept this, so that we enable ourselves to learn to make use of this understanding and empower ourselves properly.

Board footer