You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-21 14:13:41

What to do when having Cv-19 signs?

I haven't taken any Cv-19 vaccines nor PCR tests (just spit tests, but negative result). One week ago my father got positive so he stayed isolatedly upstairs.

3 days ago, I took a bath for a long time for about 40 minutes, and stayed a whole night to finish my homework. The next day I got flu, but it had some weird signs: sometimes, while I was lying, my chest got pain, my heart beated faster, and my back lungs area had a hot (heated) feeling (all of this didn't happen at the same time). I wished I was wrong (and it was just a normal flu caused by taking shower for a long time) but maybe something was inside my lungs smile

What should I do now? smile Yeah I feel so scary but also have a very intense desire that if I could beat this shit without needing any vaccine, it would prove that every decision I made until now was correct.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-02-21 15:33:37

Robert369

Re: What to do when having Cv-19 signs?

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What should I do now? smile Yeah I feel so scary but also have a very intense desire that if I could beat this shit without needing any vaccine, it would prove that every decision I made until now was correct.

The first thing is to stay calm and not fall into fear, panic and hypochondrism, because those will cause low frequencies which foster illnesses that otherwise wouldn't be occurring.

This being said, general energetic and body support, detoxification and living radiation free are key if one has some minor issues that could worsen over time.

I will refrain from rewriting the internet on these topics, and also you have access to my private server where this and more is explained in detail.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-21 16:06:37)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-22 06:02:06

DarkOwl

itriedmybest11 wrote:

I haven't taken any Cv-19 vaccines nor PCR tests (just spit tests, but negative result). One week ago my father got positive so he stayed isolatedly upstairs.

3 days ago, I took a bath for a long time for about 40 minutes, and stayed a whole night to finish my homework. The next day I got flu, but it had some weird signs: sometimes, while I was lying, my chest got pain, my heart beated faster, and my back lungs area had a hot (heated) feeling (all of this didn't happen at the same time). I wished I was wrong (and it was just a normal flu caused by taking shower for a long time) but maybe something was inside my lungs smile

My first question would be, are you around WiFi or 5G? Chest pains. heart sped up, heating can be all symptoms of electro-sensitivity.
If you are around it, go for a journey to the countryside (away from EMFs) for a day and see if symptoms lift.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-02-22 06:09:49

DarkOwl wrote:

My first question would be, are you around WiFi or 5G? Chest pains. heart sped up, heating can be all symptoms of electro-sensitivity.

Yeah my house (and all my neighbors' houses) have wifi routers but no 5G.

DarkOwl wrote:

If you are around it, go for a journey to the countryside (away from EMFs) for a day and see if symptoms lift.

Is there any way else? Here there is wifi in all areas

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#5 2022-02-22 09:08:09

Edith_S

Hi itriedmybest11,

my guess is that after a hot bath you had your arteries dilated and your blood  pressure went down, and the skin pores remained open, hence the physical signs experienced due to the body's effort to reestablish the blood flow (accelerated  heart beats) and, also, to close the pores to prevent invasion of the cold  which usually gives a feeling of constriction at the upper back, around the atlas vertebrae.

In order to eliminate the cold the body made an extra effort to sent blood there in a sufficient amount, which gave the sensation of heat, but the effort was to big due to the enlarged blood vessels and your decision to stay awake didn't help either.

The usual treatment is to take vitamin C (if possible the liposomal form) in gradually increased amounts (start with 1 gram, then after 30 minute take another 1 gram, and so on but count them, until your bowels start to gurgle, move. See hove many grams have you ingested, subtract 2 grams (let's say 10-2 ), and the following day take  8 grams equally distributed throughout the day. Avoid to get to diarrhea, as dehydration should be avoided !!!!

Also take some magnesium oil and rub it into your skin (especially before bedtime) as it goes directly into the blood capillaries, also vitamin D3 (3000-5000 IU) ,vitamin  K2 (MQ-7) 200 -300 micro grams.  Also 50 mg of zinc sulfate, or picolinate. Zinc oxide is not bio available.

Drink / sip continuously hot tea made of lemon balm, elder flowers, stinging nettle, or at least hibiscus. Keep warm and rest, it is no reason to stress yourself out. Your body is trying to repair itself, be grateful and declare, that you are getting well, every moment you're getting better and better !!!

I hope this helps !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-22 09:15:30)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#6 2022-02-22 13:54:03

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Yeah I feel so scary but also have a very intense desire that if I could beat this shit without needing any vaccine, it would prove that every decision I made until now was correct.

I'm surprised no one else points this out, but just to be very clear, a vaccine won't cure an illness you already have. There's lots of advice available on how to treat the symptoms many people are having.

If you're constantly around wifi and usually don't have a reaction, you probably don't need to run away from the wifi. Like you say, lots of people simply cannot get away from it. Spending time in nature is always good advice though.

Are you feeling any better today? smile

The road appears when you need it.

#7 2022-02-22 16:17:20

Albert

crystallinemister wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

Yeah I feel so scary but also have a very intense desire that if I could beat this shit without needing any vaccine, it would prove that every decision I made until now was correct.

I'm surprised no one else points this out, but just to be very clear, a vaccine won't cure an illness you already have. There's lots of advice available on how to treat the symptoms many people are having.

If you're constantly around wifi and usually don't have a reaction, you probably don't need to run away from the wifi. Like you say, lots of people simply cannot get away from it. Spending time in nature is always good advice though.

Ideally a vaccine is preventative, inject a bit if a pathogen, bodies defenses kick in and kill it, then are ready to fight. Of course these shots are not vaccines, and are made by people trying to hurt or kill you. Our bodies have the ability to heal itself, especially if we work with it, and not against it.

Vibrant health is based on many factors, key among these is adequate nutrition, filtered water, and elimination toxins, as well as proper rest, and little to no stress. Staying up all night never helps health since the body has little time for recovery, electromagnetic radiation, which is everywhere in the civilized world will reliably slowly drain you, also lack of Vit (hormone) D3, vitamin C, zinc… are needed to avoid nutritional deficiency. I juice everyday, for decades, including greens like wheatgrass, which I grow. Greens are great for detoxing

Spending time in nature, lots of it, can make a tangible difference. I spend 3+ weeks a year camping in a forest and mountain hiking, away from what I have called the “wi-fi soup”. When I return I am tangibly healthier as measured by my times on local mountain hikes. I have been measuring the difference before and after trips for many years, well over a decade, and after a week or more camping in the mountains, away from anything electronic, i feel energized. I also spend lots of time locally outdoors, hiking over 100 miles/month.

Also, when not using my phone I turn it to Airplane mode, and sometimes keep in a faraday cage privacy pouch.

The above is part of what I call ‘lifestyle medicine’ and all I can say is that it works for me. I have no health insurance and have not been to a doctors office in 14 years, since making the above changes. Unlike my youth, I now never get or even think about getting sick. Fresh air, sunshine, good food, exercise, minimize negative thoughts…. all work for me. Not bad for a guy in this mid sixties smile

Last edited by Albert (2022-02-22 16:19:43)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#8 2022-02-22 16:24:37

Edith_S wrote:

The usual treatment is to take vitamin C (if possible the liposomal form) in gradually increased amounts (start with 1 gram, then after 30 minute take another 1 gram, and so on but count them, until your bowels start to gurgle, move. See hove many grams have you ingested, subtract 2 grams (let's say 10-2 ), and the following day take  8 grams equally distributed throughout the day. Avoid to get to diarrhea, as dehydration should be avoided !!!!

Thank u Edith_S, I had some orange juice at home smile Drunk a big can of it

crystallinemister wrote:

Are you feeling any better today? smile

Yeah no more lungs pain. I hope it's gone

Board footer