You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-24 16:45:28

FOUR BIG TIMELINES

I have some questions that relate to the most possible timelines mentioned by Swaruu D´Jedi (or Yazhí) in FOCUS: NOW OR NEVER

Swaruu wrote:

** 1- everything Returns to normal, only with the imposition of population control measures increased with the excuse of the virus, restricting collective activities such as the right to gather, and the ability to move freely around the planet without extra papers. like Visas but for health and hygiene. This is or will be an excuse for greater control. There will be two Visas, one that will have to comply with examinations and vaccinations to be able to travel to other countries, and what they will request will be specific to each country.

Is this the most realistic world's situation right now? They injected billions of people and now they act like nothing happened, create more dramas to capture  attentions. Is the deadly nano vaccines really their ace?

** 2- Everything collapses towards the New World Order with Draconian economic reset where normal people end up indebted at least twice as much as they were before. In other words, if they owe 10 E, now they will owe 20 E. Total Draconian Control, where people lose the right to mobility almost totally or totally. The exploitation will be to the maximum.

Does anyone know more about this field? Is the strictly increasing of houses' price one of their agendas? I'm not an economic man, sorry for my limited comprehension.

** 3- The negative aggressor Cabal will be removed, but not 100% but to such capacity that you enter an era of economic prosperity and scientific and economic growth and well-being for the general population. This is not without hard work to implement the necessary changes so that this can come into effect in the short term.

I saw DarkOwl posts a lot about the current resistence in Aotearoa. I didn't watch them all but generally the government there was taken down, right? I wonder what will happen next? Will there be a semi-holographic society? And is there any hope for the other capitalist countries in the world?

And 4: (Extra) Military intervention by the non-human positive Races, where a holographic society is imposed with an iron hand as an exact copy or as it happened in the year of 1561-62 in Alpha Centauri -A (Phaethon / Alfrata). This includes many thousands of deaths because of direct war. It means alien invasion in the Hollywood fashion.

What actually happened in Alpha Centauri? How much brutal was it?

And maybe I'm a pervert, or just a curious person, but in the past I read something about the time traveller guy called KFK. He travelled back to 2019 from June 22, 2060. In his timeline Trump will win again, and there will be a war between races (both human and the ETs and the "aliens" smile ) happen in "the confluence of the three continents" in 2048. But doubtedly, he mentioned nothing about CV-19 despite claiming himself was borned in 2020.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer