You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-24 15:03:53

Spirit

A little personal disclosure.

So a while back, I did a meditation session with a very specific set of targets. It was shortly after I first discovered Cosmic Agency, and I decided to put my experience in meditation to use and verify whether or not there was something to this.

I went into meditation, and with my full being, called out to Taygeta, Erra, Temmer, Swaruu, Yazhi, Aneeka and the Pleiades in general. I did this multiple times during the session.

Ever since this meditation session, whenever I am in a relaxed state, meditating and or otherwise, bright and pure white lights manifest around me. Now I have been able to account for my own light body, but these manifestations, I fail to account for. I tested my room, and these pure white lights and shapes overpower just about any other light source, similarly to how one's own light body does. I have yet to be harmed from these experiences, and whenever I have had enough, these lights gently de-manifest, as if to respect my wishes. My heart also resonates as I type this.

Thought i'd share, that is all.

Love,
Spirit.

#2 2022-02-25 14:20:43

Edith_S

Re: A little personal disclosure.

Thank you for sharing Spirit,

I have also seen light around me but it seemed so normal because the intensity and the essence of the light that was outside coincided with the intensity and the nature of the light inside me, therefore it was so reassuring that I did not feel any threat or desire to jump up and down of marvel...it was so real and beautiful - being complete.

May you have good progress and accomplishments with your practice...you will never be harmed. It's your essence.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer