You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-22 19:37:36

fenix.freefly

I am inoculated, any practical advice on what to do?

Hello, I am one of the unfortunates who have been vaccinated, although not in all doses. I read the Taygentans' findings about the effects of the vaccine and possible degradation, unfortunately too late. Is there any chance for the vaccinated to regenerate if they do not get more doses? If so, what exactly to do? I believe that more people than I will want to know the answer to this question. Perhaps not yet a completely manipulated individual.
Thank you very much in advance, I did not find a similar question on forum.

#2 2022-02-22 19:55:41

Pymander

Re: I am inoculated, any practical advice on what to do?

I believe the best thing you can do is to keep your body as healthy as possible otherwise. Exercise and eat well. There's no way to reverse the effects of the vaccine. Though, it's possible you received a placebo if you haven't had any effects yet.

#3 2022-02-22 20:04:03

Happy

fenix.freefly, welcome to the forum. smile

Good question there. Although I'm not a medic, there are several perspectives associated with your question. Please know that human health is a topic covered by millennia of discovery, and much is gained by natural medicine - included bio-available minerals and vitamins. When combined by recent competent expertise, much can be achieved. For instance, Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans have been in contact with a Spanish doctor about this (- you can make a simple search for "Alex" in the search engine on our transcript page). Also, topics like cancer and HIV are very much up in the news about the jabs, so a thorough research on these topics are recommended on the web in general. There is a huge community in alternative healthcare out there. And a lot of remedies will probably be found as more MD's "wake up" to the situation, as well. Don't give up. Stay alert and find what resonates with yourself. And don't forget to enjoy life... smile

P.S.: The real reason why medicine is tested for placebo is that your mentality seriously affects your health... wink

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-02-25 10:09:58

fenix.freefly

Additional questions, it would be nice if they got directly to the source of the information. To the Taygeteans.
1) During what time period will the cells be transmuted into a so-called zombie state, when the body will be fully controlled from the outside? How does this relate to the number of doses?
2) If you understand the principle, are you able to reverse the process or at least stop it?
3) If a vaccinated person has an offspring with an unvaccinated person or a vaccinated person, is that offspring also genetically engineered, a zombie?
4) How do you explain that a lot of people, including me had covid (before vaccination exist), have suffered with all the symptoms if the virus did not exist? It must have been a really perfect plan, because even the spread of the virus copied common viruses. How can this be achieved using electromagnetic fields?
5) When do you think most individuals will be activated? Or has it already happened?

Last edited by fenix.freefly (2022-02-25 10:13:42)

#5 2022-02-25 12:40:26

Robert369

fenix.freefly wrote:

Additional questions, it would be nice if they got directly to the source of the information. To the Taygeteans.

If you have questions for the Taygetans, then please put them into the respective thread with exactly this title:

Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

As it is sticky and easy to find, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the forum a bit firstly, as making new threads for same things will make it hard to find content.

Of course, putting out questions that actually are not already answered or are answerable from down here already makes sense too...

fenix.freefly wrote:

1) During what time period will the cells be transmuted into a so-called zombie state, when the body will be fully controlled from the outside? How does this relate to the number of doses?

There cannot be such fixed time period, because it depends on everyone's individual state of health and immune system, and especially one's frequency, as that decides if you are connected to your Higher Self and DNA blueprint or not.

fenix.freefly wrote:

2) If you understand the principle, are you able to reverse the process or at least stop it?

They already explained that even with all their technology they have no counter measure to reverse the DNA modification. And while this doesn't exclude that consciousness-based methods exist, it is unlikely that many people who take the jab are "there" to rebuild their DNA on their own.

fenix.freefly wrote:

3) If a vaccinated person has an offspring with an unvaccinated person or a vaccinated person, is that offspring also genetically engineered, a zombie?

This question is somewhat off, because it was clearly stated that the vaxx makes people sterile, and quickly so.

If this didn't fully happen, then this is actually even more complex, because it is not only about the involved modified DNA, but also about the nano-particles from the mother going right into the blood stream of the unborn to modify its DNA as well.

So, either way having children when vaxxed is questionable if not impossible.

fenix.freefly wrote:

4) How do you explain that a lot of people, including me had covid (before vaccination exist), have suffered with all the symptoms if the virus did not exist? It must have been a really perfect plan, because even the spread of the virus copied common viruses. How can this be achieved using electromagnetic fields?

Nobody had "Covid" as that is non-existing. Instead, people have been labeled "Covid positive" based on fraudulent tests. Please watch the video about the PCR test and its false results, or check the lots of Earth-based content on this topic including a statement from the inventor of the PCR test about what the test really does and what not. Much on this can even be found in this forum - please use the search function.

fenix.freefly wrote:

5) When do you think most individuals will be activated? Or has it already happened?

Guessing a "when" for Cabal plans in my view pointless, especially in an ongoing war where various sides make unpredictable moves.

But we better destroy the 5G towers before that. Or prevent from from doing so. Or... raise our frequency and by that consciousness level to be able to shield each other from harmful EM waves.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-25 14:13:26)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-25 13:12:15

fenix.freefly

Thank you for your answers, I will make me more familiar with the forum, I  tryed to search but not intensively.

#7 2022-02-25 14:21:29

07wideeyes

Ha Ha! Not for the first time I read, go away, then return intending to reply - only to find that Robert has already done so, and in a more comprehensive manner than I would have done! Two key videos are 'Maitre and PCR tests' and, back in Jan/Feb 2020, right at the start of the nonsense, a video about there being no virus found by the Taygetan team. These are 'must watches', and help to clarify mountains of muddle and confusion!

#8 2022-02-26 08:49:08

Edith_S

Hi Felix,

Please read about natural defense via melatonin production during day and night, supplementation here: 
    https://youtu.be/2Zzo4SJopcY

Also, you can add the usual - vitamin C liposomal form, zinc picolinate,  N acetyl cisteine, B complex, R -lipoic acid, vitamin D3 and vitamine K2, transdermal magnesium, omega 3 from algae. 

For cell regeneration and best energy production try this trio : PQQ, coenzime Q10, Selenium methionine.

And do not forget to intend it !!!
Best luck !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer