You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-19 20:37:52

Robert369

New contact with Swaruu - is it real ?

Yesterday a YouTube user "Akvile Sava" dropped a video on YouTube, claiming to have directly contacted Swaruu:

My First Conversation With Swaruu

Sounds fishy to me. Is there any confirmation of this to be real ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-19 20:39:35)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2022-02-19 20:57:27

Gosia
Administrator

Re: New contact with Swaruu - is it real ?

There are no direct contacts with the team of the kind we have (online)  neither is there channeling. However, it is not impossible to meet one of the members in the astral, something that Akvile does from what I understand. And listening to the parts of her video, it does sound like Yazhi indeed. Besides, Yazhi has been spending a LOT of time in her mental and astral states recently. So it is possible. I cannot confirm at this point though, only should could, and I haven´t talked to her about that yet. However, we must be careful here as with admitting anything, it would open up doors to all kinds "astral encounters" with members of the team, and it is NOT that easy and most of these contacts are not authentic.

Robert369 wrote:

Yesterday a YouTube user "Akvile Sava" dropped a video on YouTube, claiming to have directly contacted Swaruu:

My First Conversation With Swaruu

Sounds fishy to me. Is there any confirmation of this to be real ?

#3 2022-02-19 20:59:45

Happy

I saw it. To the user it's obviously real. To our knowledge, however, Gosia has been informed they are not communicating otherwise, so in this connection, it's considered equal to channeling. Yes - it may be genuine, like any other channeling... wink

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-02-19 22:59:55

Pymander

Whether it's "real" or not, I definitely felt the message about how most of us are isolated and we need to connect with more like minded individuals. It's quite difficult trying to live this life alone.

#5 2022-02-19 23:06:34

Happy

Then do it, Pymander. Just do it. But connect with your heart while doing it. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2022-02-20 01:42:56

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Based on what you said, it sounds like Akvile might not have talked to Swaruu; but can't you ask Athena?
It's been said before, that to talk to one of the Swaruus is like talking to them all.

Actually, talking to Yazhi equals talking to all of them, as she knows what's happening to all others. And since nobody talks to "Swaruu" (thus the fishy bit) but a specific version only, she should know not only if but also which Swaruu that was.

Maybe Gosia can ask about this, if she considers it worth it. But so far, I am doubtful about all this because no "one Swaruu" exists, and anyone talking about it either has no clue or is a disinformant.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-20 01:43:15)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-03-08 10:16:26

Timahana

Dear Gosia, if I remember correctly, you posted a video in which you said that Sophia Swaruu was now on Earth? Is this still the case ? Do you have any news from her in the team?

#8 2022-03-08 12:06:15

Gosia
Administrator

No longer the case. Sohia Swaruu (Yazhi) is in Toleka.

Timahana wrote:

Dear Gosia, if I remember correctly, you posted a video in which you said that Sophia Swaruu was now on Earth? Is this still the case ? Do you have any news from her in the team?

#9 2022-03-08 17:54:36

Timahana

Thank you for the answer. Be blessed.

Board footer