You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-05 12:40:14

ro2778

Semjase's contact with Fred Bell

Fred Bell (died aged 68 in 2011) was a contactee of Semjase, overlapping with her contact work with Billy Meier. He had an interesting life, as a child he was telepathic with animals including his pet dog. He was a bit of a child genius, able to invent and build engines and once, a water filter to clean up his school's contaminated water supply. He used some of the engines he built to try and set a land speed record, and I believe he reached a speed of over 500 miles per hour. At 18 he briefly joined the Airforce and became an officer, assigned to a radar station in North California, but when he realised that UFOs were being tracked, descending from space out in the Pacific and that the information was being kept secret he engineered a quick exit on ethical grounds as he didn't want to be part of a coverup of ET activity on Earth. Then he joined NASA as a rocket engineer / scientist and again soon quit for raising the alarm about electrical fires in the Apollo era, but was offered his job back when an electrical fire was said to have killed those astronauts in the Apollo capsule. I don't think he went back.

Her contact with Fred also included Fred's father, who was an archeologist of German descent. His father unfortunately died while on a dig just before WW2 when he was a student and working with his German archeology professor, they were searching for ancient artificats, of extraterrestrial origin. They had clues that these existed from Tibetan texts, which they had translated. This led them to the Temple of Hathor, but the 3rd reich was watching over them. Ultimately, Semjase gave Fred's father a special necklace and he used it to get into a secret chamber in the Temple of Hathor, that was accessed by pressing on Alcyone on the ceiling, as part of a carving of the Pleiades constellation. Once inside, he came across many artefacts, and took a ring. But sadly, when he left the head of the Gestapo and SS, Heydrich, quickly arrived to acquire the bounty. His father then attempted to run away but was shot and fell in the Nile. Semjase then guided one of his friends to the Nile who tried to get him to a city downstream, but he died after making her promise to give the necklace to his new born son, Fred who was back in the USA.

The necklace ultimately ended up with Fred and he gave a lecture to a new age conference about some of the healing devices he had invented. As part of the marketing for this event he was wearing the necklace, which was noticed by an old Nazi cult called the Knights of Atlantis who had suspected Fred might have the necklace but now they had proof. So they persued him and tried to assassinate him multiple times. Through these attempts to reclaim the necklace, Fred learned what it was and about his father's death and so went back to Egypt to find the secret chamber that his father had discovered before his death.

It's a fascinating journey, through multiple lifetimes, including Atlantis, then ancient Egypt, then the 20th century, including Nazi's, Egyptology, a stash of Pleiadian artefacts and of course ongoing contact both telepathically and physically with Semjase. I really liked the story because it shows that Semjase's contacts aren't just about having a chat, she was actively saving her contactees lives on multiple occasions and manipulating the course of their lives. I got the impression that perhaps she was interacting with herself, that perhaps Fred Bell is another life of Semjase. Also, in some of the physical contacts we get to hear information that is similar to what is presented in cosmic agency, about their world (Erra), their architecture and sound engineering, the ships and technology, as well as the familiar messages to mankind. Also Semjase's sister, mother and father are briefly mentioned.

It would be really good if this contact could ask some questions about the contact of Fred Bell and what it all meant / means. There are many topics to explore from his story, which you can read as an ebook:

Fred Bell's - The Promise - https://ufile.io/vfzi7qmw

It's really exciting story, more than I have conveyed above, it would make a great movie!

#2 2022-03-05 12:57:00

ro2778

Re: Semjase's contact with Fred Bell

I think this is the temple of Hathor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If05iaRi-3k

The symbology is fascinating, in the context of the symbolism that we have learned about from this contact, I don't share this for the commentary but the visuals are interesting. I would like to visit this temple some day, if this pandemic ever allows unrestricted travel again!

#3 2022-03-05 15:38:27

Happy

Thank you for this, ro2778,

Egypt... ...that's some story-line, eh...? smile I never really had the sense of getting the full grasp of it, as there are so many 'loose threads'. And it goes so far back, that the Swaruunians say it cannot be reliably dated either.

I guess there are quite a few back-stories about the race for technology and knowledge to get the "Dark Fleet" up and running. The impression is that to steal, kill and even trade fellow humans in exchange for ET-tech have never been considered obstacles to the 'dark forces'. Ethics, as such, seems to be considered a self-imposed limitation to them - not a condition or 'launch-pad' for evolution of consciousness.

The symbologies, technologies, interstellar connections, and deep Earth history related to in the video you referenced are put into some perspective with the help of what Cosmic Agency has given us about Egypt. Here are some important videos in this regard:

Ancient Egypt - Symbology - Ancient History - Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el (Extraterrestrial Perspective)

ILLUMINATI SYMBOLOGY - ITS ORIGIN AND MEANING

Jesus (Part 3) - Astrotheology, Solar Cult, Egypt - Swaruu of Erra (ET Contact - Taygeta, Pleiades)

ADAM AND EVE - THE MIND CONTROL - THE ORION WARS - Extraterrestrial Contact

Enki, Enlil, Elohim, Anunnaki - WHO ARE THEY? Taygetan Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Direct Contact

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-03-05 18:33:17

ro2778

If you want to read the brief version of the Egypt story line read chapter 10.

The long battle between light and dark is a key theme of this story and for Fred Bell leads back to Atlantis, where he, his father (Paul Bell) and the German Archeology Professor (Grunewald) were all incarnated together as scientists. They developed high technology and allowed allowed it to be utilised by the human puppets of evil archons, which in this book are called the Disciples of Belial. Belial in Hebrew means a person of baseness... a wicked person. Another interpretation of Disciples of Belial would be devil worshipers. Anyway these disciples came to Egypt from Atlantis as warrior-priests and ultimately with a lot of power due to the knowledge and its practicle application obtained from Atlantis. They approached Pharaoh Djedefre (son of Khufu) and offered to serve his kingdom, but for a price that he understood would lead to them gaining control of all of Egypt. So Djedefre opposed these warrior-priests in service to the archons Belial, which didn't go well!

The Disciples of Belial are the same that we now call parts of the cabal, the Satanic elements. They rule in a place of No-Time, where they grow stronger and stronger. Their kingdom in No-Time permits them to be everywhere in Earth-time, not just in Atlantis or Egypt. In the words of a shaman, "The Disciples of Belial are in a place between the Earth-world and the world of the Grandfathers a higher, more spiritual plane." Sounds like what we would call the astral. "All whom they seduce on Earth serve them in spirit there, and they seek to possess as many human bodies as possible. In the 20th century, through their great disciple, Adolph Hitler, they possessed hundreds of thousands of men and women in Germany. And through them, they sought the lost tools of the Star Gods, from Atlantis, in order to make their armies invincible."

Fred Bell's father, Paul Bell, and his archeology professor, Grunewald, were Egyptian High Priests during Djedefre's time, so they were witnesses and participants to the conflict between the warrior monks who served Belial and Djedefre.

"Djedefre was speaking in a very impassioned manner. He was telling them of a threat to the combined kingdoms of Egypt, to the entire known world.

He was commanding his priests and his soldiers to follow him and to destroy the Disciples of Belial. He had been wrong, the Pharaoh admitted, in welcoming the order of warrior-priests to his court. They were disciples of darkness who practiced human sacrifice and who did other cruel and heinous things to add to their own selfish ends.

So 4,600 years ago... A combined army of priests and soldiers marched against the warrior-priests of the ancient Atlantean order of the Disciples of Belial.

The High Priest of the Disciples of Belial spoke from a balcony on a great tower and told the Pharaoh’s army what fools they were to oppose them. He gravely informed them that they had power crystals that could dissolve any army that opposed them. The Egyptians must join them, rather than oppose them, for, he warned, they could never defeat them.

Even in the event of their physical deaths, the High Priest informed the Egyptians, the Disciples of Belial triumphed. Through their great magic they had created another world just before the world of the gods. When any of their number died, their spirits possessed the physical bodies of the living whom they had initiated into their order. In death, they became all the more powerful.

They promised much to those who joined their order – wealth, the pleasures of the flesh, earthly power. They were merciful to those who served them. It would be madness not to join them.

Pharaoh Djedefre and his loyal priests could not be swayed by false promises. With cries of praise to the forces of Light, the royal army attacked the invaders.

They had not the slightest chance against the Disciples of Belial. They were lifted into the air by unseen forces and dashed to the ground. Many of the soldiers burst into flames, the flesh melting from their bones. The warrior-priests possessed powers beyond the Egyptians’ imagining, beyond their gods’ powers to aid them.

Through his past-life memory vision, Grunewald saw several of his friends stagger to their feet to take the vow of servitude to the Disciples of Belial.

The soul essences of Paul Bell and Grunewald were among a handful of Egyptian priests who defiantly proclaimed that they would never serve the forces of darkness, even if it cost them their physical lives.

Djedefre said, "My pyramid was nearly completed,” the spirit entity cried out in anguish. “It would have risen far higher than my father’s. It would nearly have touched the sun, but the evil ones destroyed it. In but the blinking of an eye, they used the crystals which they had stolen from the God-men of Atlantis, the inheritors of the Star Gods from the Pleiades.”

“The Disciples of Belial told me that they destroyed my pyramid in revenge for my daring to oppose them,”

“They said that they would use me as an example for ages to come. They would obliterate all records that bore my name and the names of my family. It would be as if I had never been.”

“Their magic transported me to my burial chamber. Then I screamed in horror as they brought the pyramid down around me...before the chamber had been properly prepared with my Star Boat to the Gods!”

...and that was the end of Pharaoh Djedefre and his pyramid!

Ultimately, it was Paul Bell, the loyal priest, "who put the evil brotherhood to rout."

“You, Bell, Grunewald, together with a small group of my most loyal priests who had been sentenced to lifelong slavery, threw all thought of personal safety to the winds and seized the emerald receptor of the Star Gods.”

According to the spirit essence of Djedefre, the soul essence that was now Paul Raymond Bell – and was then an Egyptian priest – boldly rushed forward and ripped the Star God’s medallion from the chest of the astonished High Priest.

The soul essence that was now Grunewald threw himself on the swords and spears of the Disciples of Belial. Other priests loyal to Djedefre did the same. Each man willingly sacrificed his life in an attempt to reclaim the Star Gods’ receptor for the forces of Light.

Although the Egyptians’ rebellion lasted but a few hours and ended in the total massacre of all the priests of Pharaoh Djedefre, the young priest who snatched the medallion had somehow managed to escape. He found sanctuary in the Temple of Hathor, goddess of joy and love, and was able to create an energy field around the structure that kept the Disciples of Belial away.

“He was assisted in this goal by a beautiful Star Goddess,” Djedefre said. “Although the Star Gods may not interfere in the events of human history, they can serve as instructors, guides, and teachers. It was through the guidance of the Star Goddess that the receptor was kept from falling again into the hands of the Disciples of Belial.” ... this was likely a Taygetan Pleiadian, maybe even Semjase time travelling?

This was then why Fred Bell's father, took an expidition to the Temple of Hathor to try and find that medallion which had been hidden away. And this is why they were chased by the Nazi's who were essentially the disciples of Belial, still trying to acquire the technology.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-05 19:02:30)

#5 2022-03-05 18:42:04

ro2778

What I copied from the book above is told as a true story and this is how wikipedia explains the destruction of Djedefre's pyramid... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_o … ng%20Khufu.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-05 19:03:50)

#6 2022-03-05 20:24:39

Happy

Hm... ...it's a little puzzling.

The Old Kingdom in Egypt was likely at some point parallel with Atlantis. If not questioning that, at least I keep the possibility open. It may even have been one of the ten kingdoms, mentioned by Plato’s account of Atlantis as told in "Timaeus" and "Crito."

This 10th chapter from Bell's book, exciting reading as it is, clearly suggest that Djedefre was opposed and fought with "priests" coming from Atlantis to establish themselves in Egypt.

And when Wikipedia describes Djedefre, they say "He is the king who introduced the royal title Sa-Rê (meaning “Son of Ra”) and the first to connect his cartouche name with the sun god Ra."

So my perhaps a little disturbing question is: Were they sun-worshipers altogether?

Disclaimer: I really don't trust Wikipedia. Heck, I don't even know if the Antique writings are genuine (so many things have been falsified of Earth's history)

#7 2022-03-05 22:14:47

ro2778

The passage I copied wasn’t the 10th chapter, as chapter 10 talks about Peter Bell’s interaction with Semjase and how he found the medallion that was hidden away at the Temple of Hathor from his previous incarnation in Djedefre’s reign (as above). The information I posted above it mostly from chapter 7, which gives context to chapter 10. But I’m not going to post chapter 10 anyone can read it if they download the ebook in the 1st post.

I linked the Wikipedia article for interest, as it shows the pyramid was destroyed, but I’m sure the theory is wrong and it’s likely what was written in chapter 7 is closer to reality.

Pre-flood Egypt was probably part of Atlantis but this was 4,800 years ago or BC, so this was not part of Atlantis. However, it does seem that Pharaoh was a solar worshiper. It’s likely that immediately after the flood Egypt was at it’s peak and there was a lot of ET activity on the ground, but then as the millennia passed, religions became more dominant and a general contraction of consciousness was happening. It seems he was building a large pyramid, but I don’t know how much ET help was involved compared to the Great Pyramid. Perhaps the Egyptian workers learned and preserved some techniques for millennia, or perhaps the dates are all wrong.

I guess a lot more could be revealed about the trajectory of Egyptian civilisation.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-05 22:26:10)

#8 2022-03-05 22:25:26

Happy

Yes, of course. The "Kingdoms" of Egypt are more recent, so your estimate must be considered good in this. And this is also supported by the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth" as well - but who knows why they were written, eh... - where it's stated that when they came to Khem (Egypt) before the sinking of Atlantis, they found a very rural and undeveloped society - giving the impression of cave-dwellers.

#9 2022-03-05 22:38:50

ro2778

I can only speculate but I suppose not all of Atlantis was high tech, and Egypt is a large area, perhaps there were advanced cities as well as cave dwellers.

Atlantis seems to be remembered in our history as an advanced civilisation or city with much to be admired, but we have learnt from various sources eg Swaruu, Dolores Cannon, Gigi Young (etc) that the humans there were mind controlled and engaged in unethical behaviour. We have learnt that Atlantis was a mirror for western civilisation today, which seems to be influenced by the same archons, the Belial/ Satanists.

Therefore today seems to be a replay of the themes we explored in Atlantis, as time spirals around and we find out what lessons we have learnt so that we can move on to something new perhaps.

#10 2022-03-05 22:44:40

Happy

You reflect my perception perfectly, ro2778! smile

Another self-evident Cosmic Agency reference in this:

Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve? - Extraterrestrial Knowledge (Pleiades-Taygeta)

[Edit:]
Two notes about my latest reference above here:

1) Thoth (Enoch?) collaborated with the Federation to build the pyramid complex on the Giza plateau.
2) Thoth later raided the Federation bases, killing a host of them, and forcing the Federation to withdraw.

#11 2022-03-06 22:36:21

DarkOwl

Thanks for this info, ro.
I've been enjoying looking into Fred Bell's life lately.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#12 2022-03-07 00:27:59

DarkOwl

He had Pleiadian vortex technology in his living room (which sat atop a volcano).
You can read about it in his book Rays of Truth - Crystals Of Light (quite a read!)
https://www.amazon.com/Rays-Truth-Cryst … 1891850113

Screen-Shot-2022-03-07-at-1-21-07-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-03-07-at-1-21-23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-03-07-at-1-25-12-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#13 2022-03-09 06:46:56

DarkOwl

In this interview Fred Bell talks more about his contact with Semyase, his Andromedan contact, Pleiadian technology he's used and nutrition.
From 1996 but decent audio and video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmRsJ6irQM

#14 2022-03-12 08:25:56

I have seen some of Dr.Fred Bell's inventions in Person, I can tell that they are Pleiadian

#15 2022-03-12 13:06:43

Robert369

SupernovaraTaygetanBrad wrote:

I have seen some of Dr.Fred Bell's inventions in Person, I can tell that they are Pleiadian

And which "Pleiadian"s do you refer to, as those do not quite exist as a race ? It is a constellation with lots of races - including some less benevolent ones.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2022-03-15 02:58:17

Robert369 wrote:

And which "Pleiadian"s do you refer to, as those do not quite exist as a race ? It is a constellation with lots of races - including some less benevolent ones.

I am not sure, because I never met Fred Bell in person to ask him, I believe he had met Semjase before

#17 2022-03-17 06:42:31

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

I am not sure, because I never met Fred Bell in person to ask him, I believe he had met Semjase before

As far as I'm aware, Semjase was his only Pleiadian contact (and therefore Taygetan)

Board footer