You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-23 16:04:11

Du An

Has the AI/Borg infiltrated 5d earth?

Greetings to all! I have a question for the group; I’d like to get a handle on what people view as “New Earth” a/k/a “fifth dimensional earth.” The reason I’m asking: I am an Arcturian starseed who took on a forerunner mission of helping to make New Earth ready for humans. This is a bifurcated world, like old earth but different, with more oceans, many islands and less in the way of large continents. It’s lovely and pristine! But also empty and silent in a way we cannot imagine. I am visiting there daily with my Arcturian higher self and consciousness, with the intention of taking my body there eventually (because this ascension is possible “in body” for some) but meanwhile the ongoing project is to set up a new “no-kill” food chain with a combination of existing and new plant and animal species. On the equinox my work was stopped and I was informed that I could not go there physically (nor could anyone else) because a form of negative AI borg/Black goo had already infiltrated it. This was a total shock as I had been informed that AI could not invade a 5d plane, that was why Gaia created it, and why the AI/borg is fighting so hard to keep 3d earth for itself. 

I was also informed that all humans, whether they self-immolated with the jab or not, have black goo in their bodies in various degrees (confirmed by Swaruu some time ago) from food, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, etc. and this now prevents them from being allowed to translocate to 5d. What?? Did the black goo invade because some humans brought it there already? I have not seen any humans on 5d earth but that doesn't mean there are none there. I was only allowed to go etherically but there were some non-human light beings working there already.  The feeling I got from those beings who informed me was that they were also caught by surprise and reverberations were encircling the benevolent forces there to assist Gaia.

I was stunned by this information, understanding for many years 5d earth was created by Gaia so her humans and life forms would finally have a peaceful place to live. I reread Swaruu’s lengthy statements about black goo and did not find anything definitive about its vibrational limits. In investigating the Borg further I happened upon a Reddit forum thread dedicated to Star Trek and after reading how very, very serious Star Trek fans are about the Borg as portrayed in the series, movies and whatnot,  I wondered…. Is the AI/Borg just another egregor?

All thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#2 2022-03-23 16:23:50

Robert369

Re: Has the AI/Borg infiltrated 5d earth?

I consider the "5th dimensional New Earth" narrative to be new-age nonsense, because there is only one planet Gaia/Earth (in our timeline), and it exists within a GF-created artificial 3D Matrix within the regular physical 5D universe. In fact, Gaia herself is still in 5D, because the relatively primitive 3D Matrix technology cannot reach deeply into the crust with their EM waves, so that the density becomes 4D and finally 5D the deeper you go.

Yet, there indeed is an AI threat to our galaxy, and it not only is running its "robotizing agenda" on Earth but also has taken over plenty of other races already, many of them even willingly cooperating with the AI (by adding it to their body) for the promise of extra powers/abilities.

As for the Black Goo: It surely emanates destructive energies, but those - just like the 3D Matrix - can be overcome with sufficient personal development, raise of frequency and by that raise of one's consciousness level, because consciousness-created waves can keep all the harmful waves on our planet at bay. Thus, instead of living and fear and staring at the problem, I suggest that people empower themselves - and the time for that is now or never.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-23 18:38:49

Du An

Robert369 wrote:

I consider the "5th dimensional New Earth" narrative to be new-age nonsense, because there is only one planet Gaia/Earth (in our timeline), and it exists within a GF-created artificial 3D Matrix within the regular physical 5D universe. In fact, Gaia herself is still in 5D, because the relatively primitive 3D Matrix technology cannot reach deeply into the crust with their EM waves, so that the density becomes 4D and finally 5D the deeper you go.

Well, I've been spending a whole lot of my life in a nonsense realm then. Sure beats the 3-4D nonsense realms everyone else is so attached to.

So if "Gaia herself is still in 5D" but there is "no 5th dimensional New Earth"... (maybe this has been discussed before..)  are you saying all of Dolores Cannon's work is BS? I guess I'm not understanding what you mean here.

#4 2022-03-23 19:01:49

Robert369

Du An wrote:

So if "Gaia herself is still in 5D" but there is "no 5th dimensional New Earth"... (maybe this has been discussed before..)  are you saying all of Dolores Cannon's work is BS? I guess I'm not understanding what you mean here.

Firstly, densities and dimensions are usually wrongly used and oftentimes randomly interchanged, because people have no clue what each actually is. So, as Swaruu explains, we talk about 3-5D being a "density" aka a frequency range.

But then, that term itself is being used wrongly again, as it can refer to different things: A location being in a certain density (e.g. within the 3D Matrix or normal 5+D space), and people having a certain consciousness level.

So, as for the "ascension process", the place in which we are doesn't change (unless we remove the 3D Matrix), but it is the people who (need to) change their very own frequency from 3D to 5D if they want to experience that "better world".

This means that "ascension" is neither external (e.g. via a new-age fantasy "event" or "portal"), but is something internal, nor is it something that is done to you but is a direct result of personal growth and inner work.

And if everyone (or at least a sufficient amount of people) grow themselves from 3D to 5D or even beyond, then the collective frequency on our planet will rise as a result of that. It is NOT that firstly the external frequency raises and then people will follow suit - that is a typical new-age lie to make people wait and do nothing, just like the "wait for a savior" nonsense.

To save Humanity, each of us needs to become active on an individual basis and grow to become the best version of ourselves that we can be. The planetary ascension will then be the result of this.

And yes, luckily external frequency changes/increases are assisting in this process, as they do have a supportive effect, but they will not do anything as long as people do not work on themselves, because then there's nothing to support by incoming higher frequencies.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-03-24 01:42:10

Du An

Planetary ascension is not a passive result of humanity's efforts only. I have been assisting Gaia in building a whole new creation blueprint, spent years constructing a new crystal grid across North America, and assisting ascending wild avian species to make the dimensional shift. This is hands on work done etherically.  I serve Gaia and am in contact with her daily. She is unable to clean up her polluted surface environments without many more years of severe weather and natural cataclysms, meanwhile enduring increasingly devastating terraforming, frequency assaults and regressive genetic engineering on her surface populations, as well as mitigating the fear and suffering of all her beings. She is tired of being assaulted just like the rest of us. Leaving Gaia's will and desire for a new creation template out of the equation by claiming that ascension is only an internal event is too simplistic given the holistic nature of planetary evolution.

If someone decides to just write off New Earth as nonsense, then they will experience the timeline you have outlined above. That is not the only available timeline.

#6 2022-03-24 02:02:09

Robert369

Du An wrote:

Leaving Gaia's will and desire for a new creation template out of the equation by claiming that ascension is only an internal event is too simplistic given the holistic nature of planetary evolution.

Gaia indeed is suffering badly and has called for help in many areas. Yet, what you talk of about cleaning up the planet has little to do with "ascension" but with active physical assistance in an emergency. And while that deserves all the respect, the "ascension" itself always must be an inner process as it is an energetic and not physical. Just be aware that "ascension" is not about "planetary evolution" but about each individual - and the sum of a collective raised consciousness will result in a planetary evolution and not vice versa.

Also, individual ascension and assistance for each other (including Gaia and nature) are not exclusive - dunno how you got that idea. But a "New Earth" is not formed by physical or other  external activities, but through inner work as to firstly learn to stop harming Gaia.

If everyone is "ascended", people will no longer harass Gaia but instead help her to recover, just like their need to help each other to recover. Which also means that physically assisting the planet while the majority of the people continue to destroy it just cannot lead to proper results. Firstly the people must change as to no longer cause problems, then the planet will change (and can be helped) as well.

#7 2022-03-24 03:26:14

Du An

I don't agree with your linear cause and effect scenario and I'm guessing this is the result of my being instructed and guided by Arcturians who are more inclined toward assisting planetary ascension versus the Pleiadians who trend toward helping humans recover from eons of matrix mind control. Both groups have many differing opinions (and agendas) even while working together, based on their different dimensional perspectives and mission goals.

Perhaps you are not aware this isn't just about human ascension. There are millions of flora and fauna species also along on the evolutionary ride because ascension and evolution do go hand in hand and both most definitely do have physical ramifications. Is your body not reacting and responding to the energetic upgrades in physical ways? Mine sure is, but perhaps that is the result of my bouncing around in the frequency trenches constantly. Regardless, it would be nice not to lecture and bluntly dis-empower those of us actively engaged in critical ascension processes and asking pertinent questions. Just a polite suggestion from out here in the trenches...

Last edited by Du An (2022-03-24 03:26:45)

#8 2022-03-24 05:54:05

mitkobs

Shadow egregore is living on this planet and the Experiment is to make them real souls with conscience who can grow and expand spiritually. They are given this chance to change who they are and have all on their disposal to do it. It is either destroy themselves and become nothing/potential energy/ or develop sensitivity, compassion, learn to love and to have greater understanding. And to become part of real constructive and evolving life. Or if that is not the case then it is prison for real souls who manifested these shadows and it is their lesson place to be. To learn again not to do that anymore(manifest shadows) and to liberate themselves from this trap.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-24 05:55:16)

#9 2022-03-24 11:23:32

Robert369

Du An wrote:

I don't agree with your linear cause and effect scenario and I'm guessing this is the result of my being instructed and guided by Arcturians who are more inclined toward assisting planetary ascension versus the Pleiadians who trend toward helping humans recover from eons of matrix mind control. Both groups have many differing opinions (and agendas) even while working together, based on their different dimensional perspectives and mission goals.

No worries, I am not subscribing to any of that but have insights beyond that. This is neither about Gaia nor about Humanity, nor about 3-7D or whatever range you call physical, and not even about the solar system or galaxy (which needs to get saved), but about restoring balance in our whole universe.

And while that obviously is too much to explain, it needs to be understood that "thanks" to overly many negative influences this balance currently is too much biased towards the destruction, which needs to be ended if the universe is to prosper again. And what is currently going on on Earth/Gaia or with Humanity is merely an important milestone in this process - while in fact it doesn't matter how people call or interpret it.

Du An wrote:

Perhaps you are not aware this isn't just about human ascension. There are millions of flora and fauna species also along on the evolutionary ride because ascension and evolution do go hand in hand and both most definitely do have physical ramifications. Is your body not reacting and responding to the energetic upgrades in physical ways? Mine sure is, but perhaps that is the result of my bouncing around in the frequency trenches constantly. Regardless, it would be nice not to lecture and bluntly dis-empower those of us actively engaged in critical ascension processes and asking pertinent questions. Just a polite suggestion from out here in the trenches...

As written above, the current ongoings have a scope way beyond Earth, so looking at Earth only will miss what all this "ascension" is about, and that includes whatever "ascension path" one follows. If you feel lectured instead of informed, you might want to free yourself from belief systems and return to the neutral state of going by resonance only.

As for myself: No, myself I am not reacting to such energetic upgrades because they are for the many others who need them. I have my own path and it is separate from that.

#10 2022-03-24 12:22:56

Du An

Robert369 wrote:

No worries, I am not subscribing to any of that but have insights beyond that. This is neither about Gaia nor about Humanity, nor about 3-7D or whatever range you call physical, and not even about the solar system or galaxy (which needs to get saved), but about restoring balance in our whole universe.

And while that obviously is too much to explain, it needs to be understood that "thanks" to overly many negative influences this balance currently is too much biased towards the destruction, which needs to be ended if the universe is to prosper again. And what is currently going on on Earth/Gaia or with Humanity is merely an important milestone in this process - while in fact it doesn't matter how people call or interpret it.

As written above, the current ongoings have a scope way beyond Earth, so looking at Earth only will miss what all this "ascension" is about, and that includes whatever "ascension path" one follows. If you feel lectured instead of informed, you might want to free yourself from belief systems and return to the neutral state of going by resonance only.

I've retained a neutral state throughout this entire conversation and I'm well aware this is a intergalactic process, but for some odd reason we all agreed to be "here" in this time/space offering our own specific areas of expertise with whatever groups we came with because we/they consider earth an important focal point. Because it was discussed at length by the Taygetans, I asked a specific question about the borg structure that (purportedly) is invading many star systems including this one, but we wandered so far afield of that topic that it was rendered pointless. I am getting a "gatekeeping resonance" so I am withdrawing my question.

#11 2022-03-24 13:00:58

mitkobs

Negative AI is also a shadow-tulpa. Swaruu said once that negative AI want only one thing - total destruction of everything and is not possible to negociate with it. Same goes with other types of shadow-tulpas who are under their limited consciousness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-24 13:02:35)

Board footer