You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-28 18:50:58

Richard93

Proof that vaxxed people are getting disconnected

Hi friends! smile

I would like to share with you something. I know one woman who is doing here in my country (Slovakia) QHHTs - Quantum healing hypnosis technique sessions. Its regression hypnosis technique created by "grandmother of regression therapies" - Dolores Cannon. The process is like this - 1.you prepare questions which you wanna get answered seeing your past lives and from your higher self, 2.you are being shown past lives which are relevant for you to see, 3.your higher self will directly answer questions through your body working as channel, 4.you get physical body scan. I personally had many QHHT sessions and I was able to connect with my higher self everytime so I can confirm that this technique is very well created for this particular purpose. Also Dolores Cannon wrote many books which consist of exact transcripts of hypnosis sessions so thousands pages of information from the various clients all over the world and people were able to connect to their higher selves easily (although of course we are all the time connected but I mean for the purpose of direct active channeling and getting answers). That local therapist here did hundreds of these sessions without problems but since people are getting vaxxed they are "blind and deaf" (her exact words) to their higher selves. So unfortunately very sad thing which is again only proving consequences of this pathetic agenda.

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2022-03-28 19:21:38

Pymander

Re: Proof that vaxxed people are getting disconnected

I would never have found Cosmic Agency if it were not for QHHT. Doesn't surprise me at all. QHHT can have great information; though, I think a lot of people's subconscious minds create alternate realities that don't appear to be happening (like people still talking about the shift to New Earth and all that). Also, there was a practitioner who had her clients repeatedly mentioning something about a "laser event" from a malfunctioning satellite and that never happened either (nor have the Taygetans ever mentioned anything about it).

I've also noticed subtle changes in the vaccinated ones. My mother always had some "NPC" tendencies like she'd always watch CNN or the mainstream news throughout the day. Now she'll just have the TV turned onto like the Gem Shopping Network channel literally everyday. I can't stand to watch stuff like that for more than a few seconds. It's sad what is happening.

Out of all the people I know, I estimated one was likely to have avoided taking the jabs... outspoken against the media/Biden, wouldn't let his wife take the jab when she was pregnant last year... however, I found out las week that he got forced into taking it for work. There are so few people who have passed this spiritual test. It's very disappointing.

#3 2022-03-29 00:31:53

DarkOwl

Pymander wrote:

I would never have found Cosmic Agency if it were not for QHHT.

How did QHHT lead you to CA?
Curious.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-03-29 01:11:43

Pymander

DarkOwl wrote:
Pymander wrote:

I would never have found Cosmic Agency if it were not for QHHT.

How did QHHT lead you to CA?
Curious.

I'm quite certain I was very deliberately guided towards finding the "Law of One" at one of those pre-determined moments you pick out before an incarnation. Before that moment, I knew very little of all this. I was into meditation, thought ET's were just "Grey's," and that was about all I knew at the time. Anyways, while driving home at night, I had the thought pop into my head to turn on the radio to a specific station and seconds after I did that the host said "The Law of One"... they were talking about the book and I thought it sounded interesting and so I wrote it down to look it up later. For the next 2-3 weeks I couldn't get any work done because I was so engrossed in reading it. Not long after that, I felt a similar urging to like try searching for others interested in the Law of One content and came across r/soulnexus on Reddit. There were people talking about QHHT and the "New Earth" and after awhile I eventually delved into that as well.

Anyways, I'd often listen to new QHHT sessions and was always searching for them on YouTube. One day while searching, one of Gosia's videos came up (probably around 2019). Just like the Law of One, something in me knew it was all real and I quickly became a huge follower of their work.

#5 2022-04-05 17:45:32

They most definitely are. I have observed those that I have thought are possibly real ones turning into matrix zombies and getting colder, pushy and rude, losing their divine spark so to speak. Most disheartening. It has effected me too, because it is getting obvious that this place is turning into a mad house like never before. I’m awaiting the day lynch mob arrives when someone high on the pyramid decides that star people must go. If not that, it’s getting harder to maintain your vibration when everyone around is morphing into hollow lizard brain robots.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#6 2022-04-05 23:35:57

Du An

Pymander wrote:

I would never have found Cosmic Agency if it were not for QHHT. Doesn't surprise me at all. QHHT can have great information; though, I think a lot of people's subconscious minds create alternate realities that don't appear to be happening (like people still talking about the shift to New Earth and all that).

There are some people whose subconscious minds are intentionally creating New Earth, that is what they came to do. That it "doesn't appear to be happening"  is because all those not destined or intending to participate in the creation of that alternate reality do not see it, don't want to see it, or can't see it. Doesn't resonate doesn't mean it ain't happening, it's just not happening in someone's awareness because someone told them it was fantasy and they believed it.

We make mistaken assumptions when we hear "That's a cabal or New Age fantasy" and then, in fear of being lied to yet again (!!!!) we automatically turn off to anything anyone includes in that label. Clever trick, same mind control methodology used with the labels "CIA Disinfo" and "Conspiracy Theory." Whenever I run into one of these labels, I look even deeper. The New Age movement certainly contained some disinfo agents, shysters and similar miscreants, but that doesn't mean everything falling into the label New Age is wrong, flawed or fantasy. That is simply polarized thinking. New Age woke up A LOT of wayshowers, that was primarily what it was intended to do. The results of QHHT completely altered the reality of everyone who came in contact with it because that is what it was intended to do. There is a whole other paradigm of QHHT for between lives as well, as outlined in the works of Michael Newton.

Besides, it's not a "shift to New Earth." Earth has already shifted herself. The consequences of her own shadow work and deep cleansing can be seen all over the planet but apparently only those working closely with Gaia experience it. Some people are so busy working on their self-empowerment they fail to cultivate a working relationship with their planet.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#7 2022-04-09 09:11:20

07wideeyes

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

They most definitely are. I have observed those that I have thought are possibly real ones turning into matrix zombies and getting colder, pushy and rude, losing their divine spark so to speak. Most disheartening. It has effected me too, because it is getting obvious that this place is turning into a mad house like never before. I’m awaiting the day lynch mob arrives when someone high on the pyramid decides that star people must go. If not that, it’s getting harder to maintain your vibration when everyone around is morphing into hollow lizard brain robots.

With every day that passes, I see the gap between those who are 'awake' and those who are 'asleep' widening. It remains bewildering and painful to experience, but there it is. By now I have heard many anecdotal reports of the zombification of people through the shots, and read quite a few reports such as that of Richard which kicked off this thread, of energy workers seeing distressing things  in papayed people.

On an everyday level, maybe it's difficult to separate the effects of the shots from the general zombification produced by over two years of non-stop saturation bombing by propaganda. Just imagine what you would be like if you had subjected yourself every day since the start of the bullshit to BBC, CNN, the Guardian, or whatever your favourite poison happens to be. Imagine the state of your mind - or better not try. Those who were 'matrix people already' are drowning far more deeply in it by now.

I find it personally therapeutic, or a basic survival strategy, to express it sometimes. Yesterday my wife was going on about a couple of family members and how they didn't get on with one another. "I'm not in that world anymore" or words that that effect came out spontaneously. My wife looked a bit puzzled, but I felt clearer.

It's that. I literally feel myself to be a different species than most of the people around me. Again, this can be a somewhat empowering thing, since it makes me identify less with the majority madness all around. I am my own person, I can do my own thing, and I will be a more effective agent against the darkness from this standpoint of separateness from the matrix masses.

It is actually a question, isn't it? The Swaruus became a new species because of frequency change, consciousness. It seems to me that some awakened ones, including some of the members of this forum, manifest a consciousness so different from that of the majority of people, that they could validly constitute a new species.

Board footer