You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-29 06:42:33

mitkobs

Re: Athena´s Flight Report and more - Ukraine

If you "kill, violate, molest" that is going to happen next for you. Someone will do it to you. Then you will not be so easy to say and believe in such things. I see in some satanical communities people say same things. That all is allowed. Do what you want. You can be villain if you want, you will not be punished. But they do not understand how things work fundamentally. Punishment is the very life that fallows and the very deeds that you had done.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-29 06:46:39)

#27 2022-03-29 06:49:16

mryang

mitkobs wrote:

If you "kill, violate, molest" that is going to happen next for you. Someone will do it to you. Then you will not be so easy to say and believe in such things. I see in some satanical community people say same things. That all is allowed. You can be villain if you want, you will not be punished. But they do not understand how things work fundamentally. Punishment is the very life that fallows and the very deeds that you had done.

In "heaven" - our true home - we get bored. So you and me suggest that we play a game on Earth.

------------------
You: Hey my friend, do you want to go to Earth? I am a little child, and you rape me?
Me: That sounds horrible, why would you want to do that?
You: Because, I want to see how I could survive in the toughest of mental and physical situations.
Me: You are crazy... I don't know... I would feel so bad when I come back here again.
You: Come on man, you know it's just a game when we back. If you want, we can change sides next time.
Me: Don't think so, but hey - if you want it - then I'm game. But don't be a cry baby when we come back and say it was horrible. I warn you!
You: I promise, come on, let's go!
-----------------

This is how I envision it in simple terms.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#28 2022-03-29 06:55:53

mitkobs

@mryang I see no need for causing suffering to myself and the parts that are myself. I do not agree nor I will participate. Not going either to facilitate such situations. And I am not bored in "heaven", I have plenty of things to do and all is fine.

#29 2022-03-30 15:58:46

Robert369

Here’s another text update on the topic of the Ukraine from Gosia’s blog:

War in Ukraine - Nothing New - Message from Yazhi

Cosmic Agency, Gosia March 30, 2022
Originally in Spanish - March 24 2022

Yazhi: What's going on in Ukraine? Simple, irritatingly simple. Nothing new. People are just becoming aware of what has always been, that's the difference, not what's going on.

Remember that I have already seen the movie. Although I can't know everything because the movie is interactive but there are patterns. You see, it's simple. History is written by the victors. That's true what they say, ohhhh yes. But it's simplistic, it happens to extend out more.

In history what happens when you accumulate centuries if not millennia of history written by the victors? Accumulation of lie after lie. And to sustain so many lies they invent even more lies. And they end up erasing those who can expose their lies. Like Tartaria, simplifying everything. It doesn't fit their narrative so that's enough to invade them and erase them from existence. Not only with Tartaria, it happens with countless other things and people and civilizations.

Ukraine today: Simple: There is war but it is in the interests of those in power for their geo-political movements to move pieces for their New Dawn (NWO). But that real movement of pieces of theirs does not match with what the people, the world public, can see.

It doesn't match because they would notice things, like Zelenski working with the Cabal and there are moves to sort out with Zelenski's differences with Putin, because just because they are Cabal doesn't mean there aren't disagreements and power struggles internally.

Russia has been used since 1917 as the enemy of the West being that the Cabal Bilderberg level, not even that far down, control both sides since then, as the Rothchilds and Rockefellers financed Lenin's Bolshevik revolution of 1916-17. Russia has been theirs ever since. It is only one of the two arms of the Cabal's dualistic thinking in control of the Earth. Having one side against the other always controlling both sides.

So Ukraine today:

While disputing their own power issues between those of the Cabal who move Zelenski (puppet) and those who move Putin (another puppet), a controlled and limited conflict is created between two sides who are not interested in the total destruction of Ukraine but in geo-engineering, plus exploiting the suffering of the people.

But that real controlled conflict that serves also to reactivate their machinery, war economy, to test their new weapons systems, and provoke economic and energy crisis etc...that conflict does not fit the narrative of their previous lies. But it is in their interest to make it that way for their own interests.

So: What they do is fill in holes in the real narrative of a very limited conflict, using crisis actors and special effects sets and all things Hollywood, so that this conflict that would be seen otherwise by the world public as a minor thing of no importance, local and between identified parties... grows to affect the whole world in exactly the way the controllers want it.

So they have the real results of their local, minor conflict, and at the same time they have the results of geo-engineering at the global level, with nothing getting out of hand. So it is a win-win scenario for them. They do their little local war their way and get the exact result they would have with a major conflict, without the adverse side effects.

Bottom line:

There is a very small and limited war going on in Ukraine between people in power and their mercenaries, (local factions of the Cabal itself). They use this little war to test weapons, revive war economy and all that, while using the Covid controlled mass media to hype everything up for greater effects and benefits to further their New World Order agendas. And that's what´s going on there. But it's nothing new.

It turns out that as the victors write history, they pile on their lies, so whenever there is a war what they will report and what they will write will never be what actually happened. Not just in this Ukrainian war, but in any war you care to mention.

They used to control the narrative easily using controlled press, and the simple fact that people could not communicate en masse with each other. So they just obeyed and only understood what they were told, never what happens or happened. And this has been going on since Egypt and Sumer.

Then they manages to spread these lies with manipulation of perception, its peak during Roman times with Vespatius and Titus who created the whole Jesus myth, like what you are seeing in Ukraine, as disinformation for mass control.

So the only difference is how they control the masses and their perception, how they feed them lies. It used to be easy, everything was limited and controlled, and what a soldier who was on the front lines of some war in the past knew was not enough to understand the larger context of the whole war. The same today.

The only difference is that today they use the controlled Mass Media, because it is their tool of perception manipulation. And the problem is that already many people are becoming aware of that, that everything is controlled and everything is false. It is not that only the Ukrainian war or Covid is false, but everything that comes from official news and from official explanations since thousands of years is false too.

That's why nothing fits in history, because it's not real. It's never been real, that's why Ukraine isn't real either. And the danger that the Cabal, the controllers, see is that too many people become aware of this, and that's why they want to reset humanity. Because they're getting out of hand, and it's very dangerous for them. That is why.

However, mark my words well:

The way in which they are going to reset humanity will never ever be in the way how the conspiracists understand it. That is another level of lies created and inserted there to control and guide mankind's perception. That is why everything spiritual, everything New Age, is infiltrated by the 3 letter agencies.

Us? It's up to you what you think, I'm just telling you that we are different, that's why they hate us so much. Just look at what I just told you today. I'm annoyingly in their faces. I expose them for what they are. I tell you to think, not follow me, think!! Use your head, don't follow anyone!!

That is what is happening in Ukraine. And I am not speculating, I know what is going on, because it is not new.  It is more of the same. They don´t even have creativity as the Covid is copy and paste of the 1918 epidemic but with asteroids (steroids). Even mouth covers were imposed on the general population back then, nor that is new.

The same is happening now but made bigger thanks to the modern mass media, that is the only difference. The way the population is brainwashed is different. The soap is different but the brainwashing is the same.

That is why many other people talking about other things talk about how time is not linear but cyclical, and it is not that it is but they make it cyclical or seemingly cyclical by repeating their same tricks because they work for them, and they work for them because people have no memory and end up repeating and falling into their same traps!

And another sad thing: humans love to be led. That's terrible and that's what gets them into so much trouble. Their affinity to being sheep!! Because it's comfortable. But that's where the trap is. That's why I scream at them to stop following and start thinking.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2022-03-30 17:02:47

mryang

Thanks for the update!

Right now, many of "us" are just waiting the game out as to see what is going to be their next big move. I wait and observe. Smile to their charades. Whatever comes, let it be big, because we are not going to let this story play out the easy way smile

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#31 2022-03-30 19:02:15

Robert369

mryang wrote:

Right now, many of "us" are just waiting the game out as to see what is going to be their next big move. I wait and observe. Smile to their charades. Whatever comes, let it be big, because we are not going to let this story play out the easy way smile

But isn't "waiting the game out" exactly the same as "letting their story play out" ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2022-03-30 19:47:27

mryang

Robert369 wrote:
mryang wrote:

But isn't "waiting the game out" exactly the same as "letting their story play out" ?

The story that is playing out right now is our story. All of us included, including them. I see all participants creating this with their and our combined will. Right now, I am waiting their next move, while I am creating my own story simultaneously smile

#33 2022-03-31 02:17:09

Cocreatr

Edit:  insights about weapons of mass distraction and people who like being misled by not considering a diversity of views. Shared in full above by Robert369, source  https://www.swaruu.org/blog/war-in-ukra … from-yazhi on 2022-03-30 /Edit

Yazhi wrote:

The only difference is that today they use the controlled Mass Media, because it is their tool of perception manipulation. And the problem is that already many people are becoming aware of that, that everything is controlled and everything is false. It is not that only the Ukrainian war or Covid is false, but everything that comes from official news and from official explanations since thousands of years is false too.

That's why nothing fits in history, because it's not real. It's never been real, that's why Ukraine isn't real either. And the danger that the Cabal, the controllers, see is that too many people become aware of this, and that's why they want to reset humanity. Because they're getting out of hand, and it's very dangerous for them. That is why.

However, mark my words well:

The way in which they are going to reset humanity will never ever be in the way how the conspiracists understand it. That is another level of lies created and inserted there to control and guide mankind's perception. That is why everything spiritual, everything New Age, is infiltrated by the 3 letter agencies.

Us? It's up to you what you think, I'm just telling you that we are different, that's why they hate us so much. Just look at what I just told you today. I'm annoyingly in their faces. I expose them for what they are. I tell you to think, not follow me, think!! Use your head, don't follow anyone!!

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-03-31 09:47:44)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#34 2022-03-31 18:24:04

Breakingfree

How do they manage to keep the internet signal from leaving Ukraine? Its a ton of videos on twitter and social media which suppose to come from Ukraine. Theres a lot of misinfo yes, but it seems like an impossible job to pretend that this videos are from Ukraine. Hard to wrap the head around this stuff, how do they pull it off?

Last edited by Breakingfree (2022-03-31 18:28:46)

#35 2022-03-31 19:15:35

Robert369

Breakingfree wrote:

How do they manage to keep the internet signal from leaving Ukraine? Its a ton of videos on twitter and social media which suppose to come from Ukraine. Theres a lot of misinfo yes, but it seems like an impossible job to pretend that this videos are from Ukraine. Hard to wrap the head around this stuff, how do they pull it off?

That's easy as pie since the Cabals own all ISPs and there are only a few lines going in and out of each country to allow easy control and spying/censoring on the traffic.

Knowing how networks and the internet works helps to understand how easy all of their censorship it. And it also explains why all of the Cabal systems are corrupt by design and need to get torn down and replaced because they are unfixable. Luckily realistic alternatives are very possible, and that within reasonable time.

#36 2022-04-01 06:51:31

mnikolas491

TAIGENETAN HASHMALIM FORCES ON THE GROUND IN UKRAINE - WHAT THEY SAW The situation was more noticeable upon arrival in Kyiv, because NOTHING was happening there. There is a lot of food in supermarkets and normal traffic on the streets. Only that they have a curfew from 8pm to 8am. The Internet is only local. That is, the signal does not go beyond the borders of Ukraine, both with mobile and fixed telephony. That is, what happens in Ukraine does not leave Ukraine. No civilian can report anything. But these services work internally. Who is responsible for the lies?

#37 2022-04-01 14:28:12

Cocreatr

UKRAINE - EXPLOSIONS - COMMENT FROM YAZHI SWARUU

source: https://www.swaruu.org/blog/ukraine-exp … zhi-swaruu

Cosmic Agency, Gosia April 01, 2022

A short comment/thought from Yazhi, given by Athena yesterday, about explosions in Ukraine:
"Analyzing the videos of the Ukraine war, analyzing only with the eyes, but those of Yázhi, he says that the planes plummeting, the fire is orange. The explosions in the buildings are orange. And all the explosions are with a lot of orange fire. As for the planes, the plane gas of the necessary grade for a Su-24 to Su-57 and those with numbers in between, burns very well, it is necessary that its combustion is complete. The fireball of a Su - whatever... should be blue not orange. Which proves in a way, more so for Yázhi, that it's Hollywood pyrotechnics."

Not sure on this day and date I can agree to all of this.  Hollywood pyrotechnics may have colored my perception.
My current limited understanding: Jet fuel like most hydrocarbons burns in a blue flame indicating complete combustion when enough oxygen is present, like during ordinary turbine operation.  Afterburner use results in yellow or orange flames.  If a fireball is uncontrolled combustion with black smoke from soot, that is unburned fuel, there is not enough oxygen and I expect such flames to be orange, not blue.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#38 2022-04-01 18:17:42

Breakingfree

Robert369 wrote:
Breakingfree wrote:

That's easy as pie since the Cabals own all ISPs and there are only a few lines going in and out of each country to allow easy control and spying/censoring on the traffic.

Knowing how networks and the internet works helps to understand how easy all of their censorship it. And it also explains why all of the Cabal systems are corrupt by design and need to get torn down and replaced because they are unfixable. Luckily realistic alternatives are very possible, and that within reasonable time.

Yes I guess thats the easy part, but the hard part would be to cover up if the fact was that russians have taken Kiev. That would be huge. I mean I believe things that are quit unbelievable in this World, on the brink that one would call me crazy or naive. I think of it more like open minded but this just made me want to look for more info on it. I have plowed through russian state media and there is not one mention that the russians have taken Kiev. And one would be hard pressed to believe that the russians would not mention it. Instead russian media writes that Kiev have taken down the Slovenian flag from the embassy bc i resemblance Russias flag. So thats why I wonder if Swaruu got wrong info from the sources of if it was some miscommunication.
Anyway, my search for this has been only external and will try to go internal to find the answer.

#39 2022-04-05 21:41:11

Robert369

Another blog entry arrived, this time from Athena and Robert:

Geo - Political Conclusions - Athena Swaruu
Cosmic Agency, Gosia April 05, 2022
Originally in Spanish - 4th of April 2022 

Swaruu X (Athena): Doing a little geo-political analysis, and seeing how the controllers, Cabal, have been slow at creating a false flag for NATO to enter into conflict directly against Russia, I feel that with each passing day it is less and less likely that this is the scenario they seek to create with the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

I'm not ruling it out, of course, and it may still be too early to expect such a Vietnam Gulf of Tonkin-style false flag to happen. However, as the days go by and as I watch the news and all that the MSM is putting out, I perceive that we are progressively seeing other agendas or purposes behind the war that do not involve a direct conflict against NATO as an objective.

While we see that both sides, Russia and the West, are putting out their manipulated and fake news in order to push their own narrative with the intention of manipulating the perception of the masses, I see that the Russian version is contained, not global, being that RT, their main source of MSM, is heavily censored in the West. The entire Russian version of the war is isolated and localized to Russia itself and its surrounding region, not Westernized.

Whereas the Western narrative pushed by the BBC, CNN, ABC, FOX and so on has a strongly global influence.

I do not mention the MSM China part because what CIC (Taygeta Intelligence) has seen is that they are basically giving neither of these two versions to their population, containing their narrative only around exalting the image of the Chinese politicians themselves.

Looking at and analyzing the data coming from both the West and the Russian bloc we can draw a few conclusions:

The first is that from the point of view of both sides, Russia is not applying its full military power on Ukraine as it could, given that it has both the technology and resources to virtually "crush" the Ukrainian militia in a few days. Yet it is not doing so.

Within Russia, the narrative of progress in Russia's favor prevailed until a few days ago when they stopped then pushing the idea or concept that they are winning, moving instead to just reporting on progress in the war without much detail in the name of national security, as an excuse for not giving more information.

On the other hand, the Western narrative is to push the concept of Russian incompetence, that their equipment is archaic and incapable of accomplishing what the Russians previously claimed they were capable of. They push the idea that the Russian military is incompetent, under-trained, under-numbered, and to top it off, in direct disagreement and protest with what they are ordered to do by their high command. Pushing the narrative that "not even the military itself agrees" with the war with Ukraine.

We also constantly see videos, supposedly real, where Ukrainians are destroying Russian armored vehicles, helicopter transports and aircraft and on a large scale, always with the same narrative that the Ukrainian army is gaining ground and recapturing villages that were previously in Russian hands, and recently also the Western MSM is pushing news that the Ukrainian army and Air Force is already attacking targets inside Russia as a "retaliation" for the invasion.

So with this information we can conclude a few things. This is speculation, I accept that, but it is educated speculation based on knowledge and carefully processed data.

What I see now is that the purpose of the war is not only to mobilize the war machine-economy that favors the West, as well as to boost and train their troops, and to test their new weapons systems. This remains only as a collateral convenience.

What I see, or what I conclude, is that the Cabal that controls both sides wants Russia to enter into a conflict where it would be defeated at the hands of a rather innocuous or modest enemy in comparison to the West or the USA, such as Ukraine.

The purpose of this is to collapse the idea or concept that the global population would have about Russia being militarily powerful. Thus getting the West back to being perceived as the power of the planet, the dominant super-allied power (NATO).

There may be many reasons why this might be in their interest. One of them is economic. Being that in recent years the Rothschild-Rockefeller economy, "PetroDolar" or "FIAT" economy, was being weakened by the emergence of economic cooperation treaties with Russia and China in the center, the BRICS group.

With this war they are weakening the public image of Russia, and through the restrictions and other processes of economic de-accreditation, retracting foreign investment, diverting it to the West and China, thereby reviving the Western economy of the PetroDolar FIAT, and weakening BRICS, perhaps even dissolving it.

In short, with this war they are weakening Russia militarily, economically, and in terms of global public perception. Giving more power back to the Western factions of the Cabal. Noting that although both sides are 100% controlled, they do have quarrels and conflicts of interest and power in the middle to shallow strata of the controlling Cabal.

I can then predict with some certainty that in the coming days to weeks the Russian defeat in Ukraine will be announced. And with this I conclude my geo-political analysis for today.

Additional comment:

Whether Russia wins or loses does not obey and never did obey its war capabilities, but the interests of those who wish it to be one way or the other, who decided earlier who should win a war with a view to further push their agendas. Like virtually all wars of some level of importance, everything is fake and everything is controlled. The Russia-Ukraine war is nothing more than an elaborate theater to enforce geo-engineering agendas.

And as a last comment:

Just as it happened with the 9/11, Twin Towers in 1991, a completely fake incident, staged as theater, countless people also suffered and died. The fact that a controlled event, artificially controlled theater, is false, does not mean that there are no victims, affected, and dead in large numbers. Human suffering is the real part, it is a part of what they have always wanted. It´s not that the suffering is fake, but what is fake is the why, the real reason behind why, how, where, and for what reason that suffering occurs.

Robert: Thank you very much. All super coherent. So Russia will just withdraw after so many victims, or will they give independence to these pro-Russian "provinces"? It's still a distraction from the vaccines, isn't it?

Swaruu X (Athena): I can't predict in more detail what will happen with the provinces, but what will happen will be what is sought and intended as a Western narrative. And what I gave today, it is an educated opinion, not a Nostradamus-like prediction. And as an educated opinion, it changes from day to day.

It could be that the war will last longer and become one of attrition, like Chechnya, which is also logical as it would further weaken the Russian military and Russia's global image as a whole.

Or there may already be a false flag today that launches NATO against Russia. Although I don't think this is very likely anymore because the West is pushing in the MSM giving support to Ukraine in the form of weapons systems, including anti-aircraft, bragging all over the BBC that for the first time in history a British anti-aircraft team shoots down a Russian plane.

This kind of action of aid to Ukraine would be enough for Russia to take it as direct aggression against it by attacking NATO positions supplying that aid. If the war were real, of course. But since this is not happening, I can conclude that what they want is to discredit Russia among other collateral results convenient to their agendas. 

If this does not start to escalate, it is a sign that this is not the Cabal's intention. It's not their plan with manufacturing this war. And it points more to what I said today.

Robert: And what does China gain here?

Swaruu X (Athena): Quietly positioning itself as the world's leading power, just as the Cabal wants.

And yes, it is still a distractor against the Covid, yes, as is all the other sensationalist news that gets released globally and of all sizes, from celebrity scandals, to wars, to economic problems and so on, all with the intent to keep the human population busy while taking away their rights and reducing them in numbers.

#40 2022-04-06 06:40:08

mryang

Thanks for the report, always very exciting to read! I have another take, maybe discussed earlier and - with much speculation from my side:

We all agree this "war" is all part of the global reset.
The war is what they want us to focus on, but the real show is elsewhere as always.

1. World economy is driven by the availability of energy. Create a lack of it, and the prices will increase. Price increase is synonymous to natural inflation and will slow down everything. Many talks has there been around the next financial crisis. However, a financial crisis can be easily recovered because it is just a numbers game. Oil and gas-crisis is completely different.

2. Because Russia and Ukraine are central countries for world commodities export, all sanctions targeted to this region will hammer the rest of the world. This will be most visible in 6-9 months time, especcially at the height of the cold in Europe, say next December and January where an all-out energy crisis will cripple European economy.

3. The side show is a planned phase 4 lock-down coming "soon" to further slow down economy and make more people sick by the papaya.

4. The problem to involve NATO is practical - There is no war - so thousands of new pilots and soldiers into the staged scene will create an avalanche of problems to cover-up, something Cabal doesn't want. Also, why send real planes to a war that doesn't exist - there is no enemy to fight except decreasing the war material. No point really?

5. Deepened sanctions against Russia will come and with it, new commodity price records this coming winter to heights never seen before. Combining the increased competition for raw material in every single sector and the increased prices on transport for logistics purposes, we will see double digit inflation before the end of this year.

6. Following the energy push and a multiplication of tariffs everywhere, the subsequent inflation will increase interest rates at unbelievable speed. 2023 will see the first large area victims of the next housing collapse but the rate of this implosion in the real estate market will be so devastating that as early as 2024, banks will stop bother about it - there simple is no buyers at any low price.

7. Cabal knows all the important pressure points of the world economic engine. Cutting the strait of Hormuz, A GPS signal malfunctioning, A DNS-attack, would all individually be able to single-handedly devastate our current way of living.

The true repercussions for the availability of goods and services during the next coming months and years is hard to speculate around, but it is going to be very exciting for sure!

AGAIN - All of the above with much speculation from my side.

Thanks again for the updated report.

Last edited by mryang (2022-04-06 06:42:12)

#41 2022-04-06 09:58:50

Cocreatr

Thank you for sharing. Quite an eye opener, adding nuance to prior posts.
Just one small detail: Twin Towers incident happened on 2001-09-11.

Robert369 wrote:

Another blog entry arrived, this time from Athena and Robert:

Geo - Political Conclusions - Athena Swaruu
Cosmic Agency, Gosia April 05, 2022
Originally in Spanish - 4th of April 2022 

And as a last comment:

Just as it happened with the 9/11, Twin Towers in 1991, a completely fake incident, staged as theater, countless people also suffered and died. The fact that a controlled event, artificially controlled theater, is false, does not mean that there are no victims, affected, and dead in large numbers. Human suffering is the real part, it is a part of what they have always wanted. It´s not that the suffering is fake, but what is fake is the why, the real reason behind why, how, where, and for what reason that suffering occurs.

#42 2022-04-06 16:11:21

executor

Здравствуйте. Не знаю как разобраться в форуме и где можно оставлять сообщения. По теме- ГЕО-ПОЛИТИЧЕСКИЕ ВЫВОДЫ - АФИНА СВАРУУ
Космическое агентство, Госия 06 апреля 2022 г. Шокирован уровнем аналитики.
  Hello. I do not know how to understand the forum and where you can leave messages. Related - GEO-POLITICAL CONCLUSIONS - ATHENA SVARUU
Space Agency, Gosia April 06, 2022 Shocked by the level of analytics.

[Edited by moderator]

Please make yourself acquainted with the forum before posting. You are currently posting in the English part of the forum. We do not have a forum for Russian language, but we have one for the Bulgarian language.

You can use a translator, for instance: https://www.deepl.com/translator

#43 2022-04-09 20:39:54

Happy

On Odysee only:

What I See at This Point - Athena Swaruu´s Thoughts and Conclusions

From the blurb:

"In this video Athena Swaruu shares with us her recent conclusions about the conflict between Russia and Ukraine."

thumbnail

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#44 2022-04-11 23:52:40

Antelopone

My take on Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine in the MSN is that it is a flash and bang extended operation
to concentrate ET and ground intelligence asset in a small area.  The rest of the planet gets much less attention and scrutiny.  I am wondering what has been missing intell wise the last 3 months in the rest of the world.  Intell needs to be re-analyzed the last three months for anomalies.   Mexico has the least Cabal activity so I would begin there especially with the Zone of Silence areas.

Board footer