You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-08 21:23:46

microvirus6

If you could..

If you could broadcast your voice for 30 seconds and every human on Earth would hear it and listen, what would you say?

#2 2022-04-08 21:47:22

Albert

Re: If you could..

Brevity is the soul of wit. So if only 30 seconds I would not focus on what to think but how to think, and say what I often say when I end a conversation with people that look at me as if I was nuts…

“Believe nothing. Question everything. And remember, truth, never fears scrutiny”:)

Last edited by Albert (2022-04-08 22:23:49)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2022-04-10 03:42:50

I'd tell them that the powers on Earth and in space that direct how things are in this world are not on their side. Material pursuits are meaningless, and sacrifice for a "greater good" is also meaningless, because nobody out there supports a positive timeline or "greater good" for this planet, so martyrdom is also meaningless and only serves the dark at this point. Pursue your highest ideals and what makes you happy in this short-lived life, or die trying. Everything else is bullshit.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-10 03:47:17)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-04-10 09:06:24

Robert369

Wuhan wrote:

If I were an ET and had 30 seconds I would say that I am an ET, positively oriented and as a gift (and proof) I am giving you instructions of how to build free energy unit which you can download at address xyx.

Many different such devices already exist, and anyone who provided information on them was silenced and their stuff censored from the internet. This would be no different for ET content "at address xyz" - especially if it would be even more advanced (though it still must be buildable by people).

This means that the well-intended content will be stolen by the Cabals and only serve their needs, but not Humanity. In fact, giving technologies to Humanity (either via governments or like this) is something that already has been done by ETs, and it always failed, hence this approach was stopped a while ago, as it worsens the situation for the general population instead of helping.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-10 15:32:46)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-04-10 15:30:58

Albert

Closer to two minute thirty seconds - but this clip from the end of the classic 50’s movie, “Day the Earth Stood Still” is closer to what we would like a galactic federation message to be. The message is both enlightening and powerful enough to scare people straight smile

https://youtu.be/uCFsUHaRVHA

#6 2022-04-10 15:36:36

Albert

Wuhan wrote:

If I were an ET and had 30 seconds I would say that I am an ET, positively oriented and as a gift (and proof) I am giving you…

Here is what we do to aliens bearing gifts (that could benefit humnity). Clip from “Day the Earth Stood Still”

https://youtu.be/K6iF5sINVns

Last edited by Albert (2022-04-10 15:38:15)

#7 2022-04-10 15:41:06

Robert369

Albert wrote:

Here is what we do[...]

Um... I suggest to not speak for everyone... Also, as it is in a movie it is only what the Cabals want to program Humanity to do.

I am most certain that things would be different if ETs met actual people - meaning not unreals or biorobots, and not programmed Cabal servants like military.

Still, considering that the majority of people are right those "not actual" people, the outcome might look similar at this time...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer