You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-08 14:31:28

Dante Santori (Karistus) - Book of the alien races

https://archive.org/details/alien_race_ … 7/mode/2up

There are the "pleyadians" humans that are described as coming from the planet Erra around Taygeta Star. Seems accurate, there are 58 races described.

#2 2022-04-08 21:15:45

microvirus6

Re: Dante Santori (Karistus) - Book of the alien races

Just read this.. thanks for posting it.

Any clue of the meaning to the message at the end that our salvation will be the Greek goddess Diana?

#3 2022-04-10 05:18:56

microvirus6

Sad that the two people who engaged with my question are both banned...

#4 2022-04-10 08:04:38

DarkOwl

microvirus6 wrote:

I can assure you that many here will be glad to see Greta gone (and his alters) and feel it should have been done sooner.
She (who is actually a he) has contributed little to this forum while behaving in a predictable Luk-ish manner (Luk being a very sad person and serial pest with a massive chip on his shoulder who hasn't got anything more constructive to do than attempt to derail the Taygetan disclosure)

I've been somewhat absent due to personal challenges I'm facing and apologise to the forum for that. I have a rather significant challenge ahead of me but I'm damned if I'm going to stand by while this forum faces another wave of bullshit!

There are some truly stellar individuals here who I would be very sad to see go because they felt the forum was too highjacked to participate in!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-04-10 08:16:11

07wideeyes

Well said, Dark Owl. I call them lukalikes, and after a while you get to recognise them pretty quickly (generally speaking) ..... Good to hear from you, and all best wishes for whatever personal challenges you may be facing. We are with you, we love you....x

#6 2022-04-10 08:26:29

microvirus6 wrote:

Just read this.. thanks for posting it.

Any clue of the meaning to the message at the end that our salvation will be the Greek goddess Diana?

Maybe is the woman in general meaning Taygetans among others.

#7 2022-04-10 10:59:32

07wideeyes

microvirus6 wrote:

Hi Microvirus! Just wanted to say that sometimes nobody responds to one of my shit-hot metaphysical revelations that I put on the forum either... Initially I had the tendency to feel like it hadn't been paid attention. But then I realised that I read many things and don't respond in writing too. It might just be 'yes, they've nailed it', or 'OK, but not really my big interest' or something else. I just take a look and move on.   

By the way, I didn't say anything about your collective meditation project a couple of weeks ago because I couldn't participate, as I was engaged in a local gathering/rally thing on that day. But I think they're a good thing to do. Another in the pipeline??

#8 2022-04-10 15:40:13

RoadtoSamadhi

DarkOwl wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

I can assure you that many here will be glad to see Greta gone (and his alters) and feel it should have been done sooner.
She (who is actually a he) has contributed little to this forum while behaving in a predictable Luk-ish manner (Luk being a very sad person and serial pest with a massive chip on his shoulder who hasn't got anything more constructive to do than attempt to derail the Taygetan disclosure)

I've been somewhat absent due to personal challenges I'm facing and apologise to the forum for that. I have a rather significant challenge ahead of me but I'm damned if I'm going to stand by while this forum faces another wave of bullshit!

There are some truly stellar individuals here who I would be very sad to see go because they felt the forum was too highjacked to participate in!

I’ve  never felt so many emotions and challenged than this year.  The incoming loss of both parents has been holding my participation on many fronts.  It’s hard enough dealing with one but both within a short span of eachother is like turning up the difficulty by exponential amounts.

Dante’s book was good until it confirmed that Nibiru is real ??? When Taygeteans have said it’s not.

Is it possible Karistus being an independent player from Federation partly responsible for psyops and playing Cabal from time to time ?

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-04-10 15:41:53)

#9 2022-04-10 19:54:35

07wideeyes

RoadtoSamadhi, I am sorry to hear about your family news. One parent is tough enough to deal with, but two..... My heart goes out to you. And it is good to see you back here again. Hopefully we provide a glimmer of support.

#10 2022-04-10 23:14:02

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Well said, Dark Owl. I call them lukalikes, and after a while you get to recognise them pretty quickly (generally speaking) ..... Good to hear from you, and all best wishes for whatever personal challenges you may be facing. We are with you, we love you....x

Thankyou sooo much for that wideeyes!!
It brought a tear to my eyes.
Am sending that love right back at you <3 xx

(lukalikes... lol... thats a good one!) big_smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-04-11 01:32:51

RoadtoSamadhi

07wideeyes wrote:

RoadtoSamadhi, I am sorry to hear about your family news. One parent is tough enough to deal with, but two..... My heart goes out to you. And it is good to see you back here again. Hopefully we provide a glimmer of support.

But for reals, is Karistus protecting humans like they protect cattle ?   Looking at Earths history it is annoyingly negative ; if Karistus has tasked itself with maintaining peace and protecting humanity I am unsure if they are doing a very good job.  Do they even want to do a good job ?  China lockdowns have people rioting (NO FOOD, NO SUPERMARKETS).  USA and rest of world is next.   

I will be following Dante closely also, as close as I follow the Taygetean material.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-04-23 07:41:26)

#12 2022-04-11 02:07:25

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I’ve  never felt so many emotions and challenged than this year.  The incoming loss of both parents has been holding my participation on many fronts.  It’s hard enough dealing with one but both within a short span of eachother is like turning up the difficulty by exponential amounts.

That's tough! I lost a sister and a mother within a couple of years of each other but losing both parents close together is a big one. I had a friend who lost both parents within 6 months of each other and it rocked his world.

Lots of people being challenged right now in so many ways! I'm very grateful for this forum as a support. It helps keeps me sane and helps me feel not so alone.

Wishing you well on your challenging journey RtS <3
x

#13 2022-04-11 02:55:58

microvirus6

I hear you DarkOwl, that makes sense. From my perspective it seemed like the people who were blamed for conflicts often didn't seem to be the ones provoking them, and also I have a bias towards avoiding censorship at all costs. That being said, you and other veterans of the forum understand the context far better than I do, and I trust your judgment.

07wideeyes- Yes, I'm down to start a thread for another meditation "event" in the near-future. Maybe I will just set the agenda myself this time in a concrete way so the thread doesn't become an abstract debate about methods. And maybe I will try to think of some other community-oriented activity; that was the main idea behind the meditation in the first place. We're regularly told how essential it is to create a non-cabal-controlled parallel society, so we on the forum need to be that change.

#14 2022-04-11 08:35:36

DarkOwl

microvirus6 wrote:

I hear you DarkOwl, that makes sense. From my perspective it seemed like the people who were blamed for conflicts often didn't seem to be the ones provoking them, and also I have a bias towards avoiding censorship at all costs. That being said, you and other veterans of the forum understand the context far better than I do, and I trust your judgment.

Thank-you for the support smile
Yes, free speech is a tricky one but this isn't a free-speech zone. You can't discuss knitting here, or football, or how to grow mushrooms for example. You also can't question the integrity of the Taygetans unnecessarily or promote people who are actively undermining the Taygetan disclosure (like Luk for example)

Every group has boundaries about what is acceptable speech and what isn't (I challenge anyone to name one that doesn't). Being associated with Voices For Freedom here in NZ, I see this issue come up on a regular basis. VFF is very clear about their mission, who their target audience is and what image they want to portray. As they say, they want to appeal to the 'wobbly middle'. Last weekend I was at a meeting up north and a guy got really upset he wasn't able to hold a sign saying the vax program is genocide with the VFF group. My girlfriend patiently explained that he was perfectly entitled to hold whatever sign he wished elsewhere, just not that particular one under VFF's banner. He subsequently called my gf "controlled opposition", claimed his free-speech was infringed and stormed out (lol)

Another group is having issues with a guy highjacking meetings by going on and on about heavy conspiracy stuff which isn't appropriate at these meetings. He is also claiming his free-speech is being curtailed and is creating a huge drama about it.

Crying 'free speech' is often an excuse for narcissistic behaviour (these two cases certainly are).
Unrestrained free speech only works around emotionally mature and balanced individuals. Otherwise it's a shit-show (which we definitely don't want here!)

My thoughts on the matter smile

#15 2022-04-11 09:04:04

07wideeyes

Freedom of speech... There is a difference between saying that certain topics and attitudes are not appropriate in a certain situation (eg on this forum), and just trying to eliminate a point of view from discourse generally (eg YT chucking someone off because they communicate an undesired viewpoint on the papaya shots). So the former is what we see on the forum - the attitude towards those who persistently spout non-Taygetan-linked views is 'go and find somewhere else to express your views. Try a BBC blogsite, for crissake!'). While real censorship is something very different, aiming to eradicate views that differ from the 'official one' completely, so the general public is unaware of any reality other than that imposed by the controllers. So when YT, fakebook, etc censor, or RT is banned in western countries, it's bad news. But that's not what happens on this forum, from what I can make out.

Board footer