You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-18 12:41:40

Breakingfree

About "not real people"

It was said that 20% are not real people, are only those 20 % with a soul? Or is it that those are in return divided into groups, like organic portals?
Bc my perception was that about 50 % are real people and the other half are "souless". Someone with knowledge plz?

#2 2022-04-18 12:46:02

Re: About "not real people"

Breakingfree wrote:

It was said that 20% are not real people

The other way around. Only 20% are real people according to Tays.

Before knowing about Tays I remember jokingly thinking that only some 20% of people seem have souls.

#3 2022-04-18 12:49:53

Robert369

There are many types of "unreal people", e.g. soulless 3D Matrix holograms, but also various other variants, though that 80% number is likely outdated by now since it constantly changes.

Since this is a quite large topic and rewriting all that makes no sense, I suggest to read up about what is already written in this forum using the search function, e.g. using the term "unreal" and/or "people". This is actually general good practice before making a new thread, because especially if the question refers to older Taygetan material it is likely already discussed in this forum.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-18 12:50:41)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-04-18 14:41:00

naringas

there's also this weird (novel to most) effect of the vaccine making many seeming individuals into a hive (or "cluster", which is the more up to date term, possibly also "mini-swarm").

i.e. I'm refering to one entity directly being (embodied as) many vaccinated individuals and another non-biological external artifacts or apparatuses (possibly qm sensors and 'classical' computers).

#5 2022-04-18 16:08:24

Breakingfree

Robert369 wrote:

There are many types of "unreal people", e.g. soulless 3D Matrix holograms, but also various other variants, though that 80% number is likely outdated by now since it constantly changes.

Since this is a quite large topic and rewriting all that makes no sense, I suggest to read up about what is already written in this forum using the search function, e.g. using the term "unreal" and/or "people". This is actually general good practice before making a new thread, because especially if the question refers to older Taygetan material it is likely already discussed in this forum.

Thanks, searched many times but didnt find anything but those words may be helpful. I always use the search, but in larger threads it would be better if there also is a search for posts. I tried with "texts" but posts didnt show just topics. For the record, isnt soulless a little bit confusing to use, bc isnt it more about the spirit? People may lack spirit but not soul since all living have souls but they may be empty.

#6 2022-04-19 15:07:30

Tigerhawk

Gosia's conversation with Swaruu of Erra about not real people.
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/not- … -taygeta-7

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-04-19 15:08:39)

#7 2022-04-20 01:46:46

charliebelle

I notice the matrix whenever I try to back up my car. There is always always "someone" zipping by and it interrupts my flow. Almost never fails. Traffic patterns must be automated for something.

Board footer