You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-28 03:31:41

Wolfsan1983

Daniel Scraton

Should I follow Daniel Scranton, who channels Arcturus messages?

#2 2022-04-28 03:42:54

Wolfsan1983

Re: Daniel Scraton

The Arctrusians will come down to earth with ships and show themselves when the 5D ascension time comes very soon. They always refer to themselves as the Galactic Federation. If they are really federations, aren't the Taigetans aware of the descent to this world?  I can't trust or believe anyone but the Taygetans.

#3 2022-04-28 06:13:39

Wolfsan1983

The Galactic Federation is Here
Dear brothers and sisters of planet Earth, we are excited to be here on this wonderful day of events.  The day will come when the critical mass will be raised high enough at the frequency to occur at the event.  You will move into full fifth dimensional consciousness and it is our great pleasure to celebrate this momentous occasion with you!

We are all around your planet.  Wouldn't it be great if we all landed on your planet at the same time?  Imagine how fun it would be to meet you!

We'll say hello when we land on that big day.  We will meet with everyone face to face.  We will greet you with a big smile and a hug.

We have a great idea of what we can do on that big day!  Why don't we get together to make music, dance, sing and laugh all over the world at the same time?  That way, everyone will know how excited we are for the event!

Our spaceship will be more majestic than any spaceship you've seen in movies.  It is a vehicle for traveling to other planets and galaxies and will enable us to communicate with beings from other worlds.  It will be better than any movie or dream you can imagine.  It has cutting-edge technology from dimensions beyond yours.

Look at the sky before sunrise in the morning.  We are here for you.  Your family in the sky, we are watching you every moment.  Even though we're invisible to the naked eye now, can you feel us?  You are on the verge of entering a new dimension!

We have traveled thousands of light-years away to be close to you, and we send love to Earth.  You will be filled with beautiful divine light.  The light energy we send heals and nourishes your soul.

Whenever you don't feel happy, call us to your heart.  Our Arcturian family is always ready to heal and nourish you during your sleep.  only when needed

#4 2022-04-28 06:16:48

Wolfsan1983

Messages like this. One of the Turkish instagram account is posting.

#5 2022-04-28 07:46:09

Wolfsan1983

Maybe our Taygetan friends know who is behind it. I want to know that too.

It Could All Change in a Heartbeat ∞The 9D Arcturian Council Channeled by Daniel Scranton

https://danielscranton.com/

#6 2022-04-28 08:36:37

mryang

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

The Galactic Federation is Here
Dear brothers and sisters of planet Earth, we are excited to be here on this wonderful day of events.  The day will come when the critical mass will be raised high enough at the frequency to occur at the event.  You will move into full fifth dimensional consciousness and it is our great pleasure to celebrate this momentous occasion with you!

We are all around your planet.  Wouldn't it be great if we all landed on your planet at the same time?  Imagine how fun it would be to meet you!

We'll say hello when we land on that big day.  We will meet with everyone face to face.  We will greet you with a big smile and a hug.

We have a great idea of what we can do on that big day!  Why don't we get together to make music, dance, sing and laugh all over the world at the same time?  That way, everyone will know how excited we are for the event!

Our spaceship will be more majestic than any spaceship you've seen in movies.  It is a vehicle for traveling to other planets and galaxies and will enable us to communicate with beings from other worlds.  It will be better than any movie or dream you can imagine.  It has cutting-edge technology from dimensions beyond yours.

Look at the sky before sunrise in the morning.  We are here for you.  Your family in the sky, we are watching you every moment.  Even though we're invisible to the naked eye now, can you feel us?  You are on the verge of entering a new dimension!

We have traveled thousands of light-years away to be close to you, and we send love to Earth.  You will be filled with beautiful divine light.  The light energy we send heals and nourishes your soul.

Whenever you don't feel happy, call us to your heart.  Our Arcturian family is always ready to heal and nourish you during your sleep.  only when needed

I can't say I'm sure - because who in their sane mind could - but I have many sources saying the same thing and some of these sources rings very true to me. However, do you have a link for this specific message?

Also - thanks for sharing, very interesting and exciting!

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#7 2022-04-28 08:56:17

mryang

Ringo wrote:

This is exactly what I hate about these new agy messages that are totally inappropriate into days we are in. It sounds like someone is making fun of us. The question is who is behind these messages, is it GF at all? Or someone laughing, monetising his art on internet?

We are really living in a time and place where resisting the fear of ridicule is paramount. Whether this is to deny the vaccine, voicing opinions against violent movies or the massive slaughtering of animals, any voice, how weird and ridiculous it sounds, is worth a listen.

For most people on this planet, this entire forum consists of a group of new age hippies on steroids. We, inside this forum might accept it is fringe, highly esoteric, but more important than any public news channel out there. Two polarities, two opinions, both are correct.

But the fear of ridicule is widespread. How many are there that has seen, or has experienced the odd, but deliberately didn't say because it sounded too crazy? Maybe risk of losing job even?

With that aside, I want to comment on the specifics:

1. Someone making fun - Yes, it seems life humor us doesn't it smile
2. Who is behind the messages? - Does it really matter if it rings true or not true with your own intuition?
3. Someone laughing - We need more laughs!
4. Monetising his art on Internet - Don't you make money on your art? We all make money one way or the other. I can't see how one way is better or worse than the other.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#8 2022-04-28 11:30:47

Robert369

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

The Arctrusians will come down to earth with ships and show themselves when the 5D ascension time comes very soon. They always refer to themselves as the Galactic Federation. If they are really federations, aren't the Taigetans aware of the descent to this world?  I can't trust or believe anyone but the Taygetans.

If you trust the Taygetans, then you cannot trust the GF and should know that everything on Earth is manipulated by them - including the glorification of the GF, the savior syndrome, etc.

I suggest to stop spreading their lies here and instead check the videos/transcripts on the "Vatican" and "Federation" - use the search function in the transcript section for these keywords to find them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-04-28 14:34:36

mryang

Ringo wrote:
mryang wrote:

4. Monetising his art on Internet - Don't you make money on your art? We all make money one way or the other. I can't see how one way is better or worse than the other.

No, i do not make money on deceiving people and making fun on them. Do you?

Whit respect to your opinions - How do you know he is deceiving people? What did he say that you can prove is wrong?

Like any source - same with Swaruu - 100% of the information is a correlation to your gut feeling. Using the word "deceive" is then very strong to a person you have never met or talked to.

#10 2022-04-28 16:55:57

Wolfsan1983

Robert369 wrote:
Wolfsan1983 wrote:

If you trust the Taygetans, then you cannot trust the GF and should know that everything on Earth is manipulated by them - including the glorification of the GF, the savior syndrome, etc.

I suggest to stop spreading their lies here and instead check the videos/transcripts on the "Vatican" and "Federation" - use the search function in the transcript section for these keywords to find them.

I don't spread lies. If I knew it was a lie, I wouldn't be stupid enough to share it here anyway. The galactic federation consists of many races in itself and I wanted to learn the reliability of Daniel Scraton, who published this message sent by the Arctrusians. It is not my intention to manipulate anyone here. You can see my trust and gratitude. You wouldn't expect me to tell you I'm spreading fake news. Thank you again.

#11 2022-04-28 18:00:12

RoadtoSamadhi

From what I gathered our solar system is one big giant experiment or large parts of it are , not sure where Karistus plays into it and their history with UFoP.   All evil inside this solar system is vanquished and now it only acts as a Petri dish for said evil so they can be studied.   Kind of how the Flood was studied in Halo.   Which leads to the point that GF or UFoP United fed of planets are not going to do anything cause they have done nothing in the past and will continue to do nothing regarding humans going into 5D or joining the federation.   They already treat us like we are contaminated and a 180 degree change in heart doesn’t strike me as likely to happen soon although I’m hoping Taygeta can convince otherwise.

#12 2022-04-28 18:15:41

Robert369

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

...GF or UFoP United fed of planets are not going to do anything cause they have done nothing in the past and will continue to do nothing regarding humans going into 5D or joining the federation.

There's a misconception here: The GF is not doing nothing even if the claim to not interfere, but run the Vatican and all secret societies, and through them all the genocides of past and present. The never were "innocent" but are an active part of the oppression of Humanity.

At the same time, they consider Humans to be "immersion avatars" and not a race, meaning that they will do everything they can to prevent them from reaching 5D or even become a stellar race. Not that they will succeed in this this time...

And Humanity, if they have any common sense, for sure are not a suitable candidate to join the GF (aka Space Cabals or Space UN) because those have proven with Humans, Taygetans and other emotional races that they are incapable of understanding them. Instead, Humanity clearly is better off with the Alcyone Council if seeking an alliance.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2022-04-28 18:52:15

mryang

Ringo wrote:
mryang wrote:
Ringo wrote:

No, i do not make money on deceiving people and making fun on them. Do you?

Whit respect to your opinions - How do you know he is deceiving people? What did he say that you can prove is wrong?

Please read my initial post, then consider deleting your last question. Thank you.

I'm sorry, can you rewrite the line you wrote with the proof he deceives people? I'm a little bit confused.

Board footer