You are not logged in.

#76 2022-04-25 01:15:47

Robert369

Re: Pleadian Knowledge new video w/claims of fraud?

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It is my understanding that sufficient amounts of nanographene have been present in chemtrails, food, water, and other vaccines before 2020 to contaminate a significant portion of the population enough to be activated by the deployment of 5g in 2020, creating the original wave of symptoms that they called the virus.

While this is true, 5G alone already will cause "flu-like" symptoms of the immune system is weakened, which e.g. is done by the general toxification through foods or hygienics products, radiation but also stress:

Those symptoms are more general natural body reactions for self-protection and not actually aiming at something specific, thus can be found in plenty of illnesses. Which is why these got defined "for Covid", because anyone with almost every immune system reaction will have one of them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#77 2022-04-25 04:22:26

Cocreatr

microvirus6 wrote:

… And @Cocreatr, I've stopped taking it seriously too for the most part. My only point was trying to take something I have concrete personal experience with and comparing it to Taygetan info, to try to get closer to knowing for sure what's really true / trustworthy. However, it seems like with every single issue it's impossible to get to full certainty- there's always wiggle room for doubt (and therefore for creating your own beliefs/ reality- which is the charming part!)

Yes, we can get closer, but zero doubt, like zero risk, is unobtainable. If something is true for me, it is according to my own observation, subjective reality (as opposed to reality based on agreement). Either may be filtered, fallible, biased.  See also another charming part: https://yourbias.is/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#78 2022-05-01 14:11:29

Gosia
Administrator

Its on the Internet for you guys, but we had a chance to physically meet with one of them. And they are definitely not interested in settling down here as I said earlier. They are here anyway without humans ever knowing. Have been for eons lol (coming and going). They have their own planets, much greater in many ways.

AllanH wrote:
naringas wrote:

I do have a suspicion that taygetians if they're physically present here (like they claim to be) are on a mission to settle down on earth...

You pose an interesting idea; that some disincarnates might work to frequency-match a target materium's population to their benefit. If it's mutual benefit, I might be fine with that, but there is no way to know. As for the Taygetans, so far they are seemingly valuable allies, so I'll treat them that way until they show otherwise - while allowing for it all to be a psyop. This stuff is only on the internet, after all.

#79 2022-05-01 14:34:42

Gosia
Administrator

It didn´t settle any doubts as I had none to start with smile It was just a nice and exciting plus.

AllanH wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Its on the Internet for you guys, but we had a chance to physically meet with one of them. And they are definitely not interested in settling down here as I said earlier. They are here anyway without humans ever knowing. Have been for eons lol (coming and going). They have their own planets, much greater in many ways.

AllanH wrote:

You pose an interesting idea; that some disincarnates might work to frequency-match a target materium's population to their benefit. If it's mutual benefit, I might be fine with that, but there is no way to know. As for the Taygetans, so far they are seemingly valuable allies, so I'll treat them that way until they show otherwise - while allowing for it all to be a psyop. This stuff is only on the internet, after all.

Ah, fantastic - you actually physically met. That must have gone a long way to settling your doubts. Well, I believe you, personally, so I'll grant even more credence to the Taygetan info. It certainly resonates with me in a lot of ways.

#80 2022-05-02 16:23:21

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

It didn´t settle any doubts as I had none to start with smile It was just a nice and exciting plus.

I just wish you were able to tell us who you met and go into more detail about the experience.

#81 2022-05-02 17:24:01

Gosia
Administrator

I wish so too!

Tigerhawk wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I just wish you were able to tell us who you met and go into more detail about the experience.

Board footer