You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-16 21:38:43

Meridianwoman
Member

Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

A few comments I’d like to say about watching Cosmic Agency’s new video “Swaruus - Who Are They?” https://youtu.be/UfMMHj9qT60

First of all, wow!  It is a beautiful epic story full of surprises, and I think will be listened to throughout the ages.
At 55:35 we learn that Swaruu 9 is still alive on another timeline and time-traveled to Erra. She is the mother of Athena and now lives on Erra.

A few weeks ago Swaruu 9 visited Toleka!

Gosia asked Athena if Swaruu 9 knew about Gosia and Robert, and the reply is YES. On the other timeline the 3 of them had the same kind of internet chatting. (But Bongo is a boy on the other timeline.)

That timeline had an economic collapse and no more people ( not sure if wording is accurate). The sand-clock travelers Swaruuians and Dhor K´aal´el , can easily travel to out future timelines and see possible futures, but do not tell much as those outcomes can change.

Upon retrospection, Kim Goguen also said humanity perished on another timeline. Penny Kelly said that the aware people will find ways to survive and be a on new earth.

So, even though things are tough now on Earth, hold on and keep standing up. A brighter future is possible.

Offline

#2 2022-05-17 00:23:09

Dablin
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Wow interesting. I guess ultimately, it demonstrates that regardless of how bad it gets, it could be worse; and for some it has been apparently. What ever the reasons, I'm glad we atleast side-stepped that timeline.

Offline

#3 2022-05-17 01:14:58

charliebelle
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Meridianwoman wrote:

A few comments I’d like to say about watching Cosmic Agency’s new video “Swaruus - Who Are They?” https://youtu.be/UfMMHj9qT60

First of all, wow!  It is a beautiful epic story full of surprises, and I think will be listened to throughout the ages.
At 55:35 we learn that Swaruu 9 is still alive on another timeline and time-traveled to Erra. She is the mother of Athena and now lives on Erra.

A few weeks ago Swaruu 9 visited Toleka!

Gosia asked Athena if Swaruu 9 knew about Gosia and Robert, and the reply is YES. On the other timeline the 3 of them had the same kind of internet chatting. (But Bongo is a boy on the other timeline.)

That timeline had an economic collapse and no more people ( not sure if wording is accurate). The sand-clock travelers Swaruuians and Dhor K´aal´el , can easily travel to out future timelines and see possible futures, but do not tell much as those outcomes can change.

Upon retrospection, Kim Goguen also said humanity perished on another timeline. Penny Kelly said that the aware people will find ways to survive and be a on new earth.

So, even though things are tough now on Earth, hold on and keep standing up. A brighter future is possible.



GO TEAM!! comments like this stokes my inner fire. Big thumbs up to Sand-clock agents. I see you <3.

Offline

#4 2022-05-17 20:49:01

Ultrón
Guest

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

If we really think that everything is lost, why not let Big Brothers freely associate with us? IF IT IS OUR LEGITIMATE DECISION, THEN IT DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO THE FEDERATED PARTIES.

It is very difficult or impossible to ascend by ourselves without external physical means that neutralize having clothes, food, a house, free availability of time and they know it. This is so and therefore, let us not deceive ourselves.

It would make me VERY happy if they come from another Universe to laugh at this embarrassment of a Directive that does not correspond in any way to the First Original Directive of the Source. I wish so.

#5 2022-05-17 20:53:53

Robert369
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ultrón wrote:

It would make me VERY happy if they come from another Universe to laugh at this embarrassment of a Directive that does not correspond in any way to the First Original Directive of the Source. I wish so.

Already happening for a while - including adequate action.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-17 20:54:16)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#6 2022-05-17 21:09:26

Ultrón
Guest

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ok, maybe I should have informed myself correctly.
Could it be that it is effective from 2015-2016?

I mean to formalize the ties in the timeline, since they could have been here forever/and ever since.

I have exposed in another thread in Spanish an idea based on densities. I would like if someone can verify it.

#7 2022-05-17 21:11:25

Robert369
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ultrón wrote:

I mean to formalize the ties in the timeline, since they could have been here forever/and ever since.

For millennia. All is as it needs to be.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2022-05-17 21:34:58

Ultrón
Guest

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ok, so they have been kept in temporary fix and to some extent we are unaware of which they decide to interact with. But I meant occurrence "0" or immovable.

Because otherwise there could also be infinite Universes since time immemorial all at the same time interacting, trying to fit situations based on disproportionate time lines. And all to one and on their own. And thank you that we have not been engulfed in the timeline that disadvantages us .... everything and nothing?

I think other experts came in and were able to fix something temporary. But how do we talk about awareness, everything is reduced to what is morally correct? So time is an eternal elastic loop coiled like a spring? It seems more fun to be and not be at the same time. However, this lasts and lasts and no significant effective changes are perceived.

I suppose that in another timeline I am better than now, then I think of my own emotional rescue as if it were another person? I better think of that other me who is happy and carefree and I appropriate that emotional state that I certainly don't know but I'm sure I have? Is that the idea?

I think there is a limit and a moment "0" that must be respected to make sense of that everything that is here now.

#9 2022-05-17 21:40:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ultrón wrote:

I think other experts came in and were able to fix something temporary. But how do we talk about awareness, everything is reduced to what is morally correct?

The general fix is permanent in this timeline, cannot tell for others.

Awareness is individual and cannot be "fixed" by external means, at least not legally. Also the clean-up process needs to continue, after it the remaining ones will wake up.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2022-05-17 22:07:35

Ultrón
Guest

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ok, I'm understanding what he meant. But even so, and, would I understand that my conscience only exists in the line that I myself conceive?
Yes, the mess is served.

By the way, if someone manages by means "x, and not legal" (which I have not been able to delve into the subject either), return the memories of certain "0" moments, or of inflection of other past lives, they start to return to their being Being of their own conscience adding experiences, in the same way that there are races that incarnate synthetically and with their memories? Do they thus pave their karma?

Would you understand that this method of synthetically incarnating is "illegal", and that it is normal to go through the Underworld as is logical? Little is said about that topic and not for not thinking, it ceases to exist. And what is intimately related to 4D?

That said: Can souls be trapped, tortured so that they reincarnate into fearful beings, or failing that, heinous beings? maybe annihilate them?

#11 2022-05-18 01:37:20

Robert369
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Ultrón wrote:

Ok, I'm understanding what he meant. But even so, and, would I understand that my conscience only exists in the line that I myself conceive?
Yes, the mess is served.

There are two measures here: One within the life time and one for the consciousness. To get free of conscience issues one needs to forgive oneself and be forgiven by those who one mistreated. Only at a sufficiently high consciousness level one is able to clear all this by forgiving oneself, because one is one with all.

Ultrón wrote:

By the way, if someone manages by means "x, and not legal" (which I have not been able to delve into the subject either), return the memories of certain "0" moments, or of inflection of other past lives, they start to return to their being Being of their own conscience adding experiences, in the same way that there are races that incarnate synthetically and with their memories? Do they thus pave their karma?

Experiences and memories from immersion pod incarnations usually get accumulated, by that extending one's lifespan by "playing a life" while the own "real" body is in cryo in an immersion pod.

And yes, anything they do on Earth adds to their karma. And while I don't quite believe in it in the religious way, it does exist as a means to measure accumulated guilt for misdeeds. And many immersion pod players are utmostly guilty for their many crimes - and will pay for it in not long time (and not only in their "gaming life"). One cannot flee from his crimes in our universe because self-responsibility is mandatory at all times - using an immersion pod to evade repercussions for intended crimes does not work.

Ultrón wrote:

Would you understand that this method of synthetically incarnating is "illegal", and that it is normal to go through the Underworld as is logical? Little is said about that topic and not for not thinking, it ceases to exist. And what is intimately related to 4D?

Incarnating via immersion pods is not generally "illegal" (from Universal Law, not GF crap rules), but the actions that are performed on the planet may be - and on Earth in many case are.

As for 4D: Unlike what Swaruu 9 said at first, 4D is just another density level in the progression of density frequencies. This was corrected accordingly by Yazhi at a later time.

Ultrón wrote:

That said: Can souls be trapped, tortured so that they reincarnate into fearful beings, or failing that, heinous beings? maybe annihilate them?

This was done in the past with many, but the machinery does not work anymore. You are free.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#12 2022-05-20 10:50:46

Robert369
Member

Re: Swaruu 9 visited Toleka a few weeks ago

Greetings Ultrón !

Looking at the above discussion, I would like to get in touch with you for an important reason, but am unable to do so since you have contacting you via your user profile disabled.

I humbly request that you do please instead contact myself via my forum profile. Thank you !

folded-hands_light-skin-tone_1f64f-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-20 10:52:56)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB