You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-17 02:01:02

Pymander

Has anyone else noticed subtle, yet, possible 5G related health isues?

During the last month or two, I've noticed that I keep having these subtle, yet recurring issues. Namely a feeling of anxiety, slight difficultly breathing (like I can breathe normally but it feels like my body isn't getting all the oxygen), along with difficulty sleeping due to these issues. I try to be at least somewhat physically active and I've been healthy otherwise. It's a bit concerning since they just installed a new 5G tower a few blocks away around the same time this started.

The anxiety gets gets worse if I drink coffee so I've been trying to cut that out (guess that's one positive). I'm wondering if it's just me, or if others are experiencing this too? It's making it difficult to sleep. Like I'll be tired, lay down, feel all anxious, and need to stand up and walk around at 3am. I don't recall ever having felt like this...and if so, not for weeks.

#2 2022-05-17 06:57:16

Scott Summers

Re: Has anyone else noticed subtle, yet, possible 5G related health isues?

Yes, you are not alone in experiencing this.

I felt the same symptoms months ago. Then I discovered the government had installed not one but FOUR SMART METERS outside my apartment. Lucky me.

Essentially there are 3 possible solutions:

1) Remove (or disable/destroy) 5g tower (or smart meter).

This is, unfortunately, illegal and impractical as long as the Cabal is in charge. It should be revisited once the Cabal has collapsed.

2) Use anti-EMF paint.

3) Use personal crystals such as Tourmaline to reduce the impact of EMF radiation. Or Orgone pyramids, which basically act as a capacitor to absorb EMF radiation.

2 and 3 have helped reduce the impact in my case.

#3 2022-05-17 07:32:00

Robert369

Re: Has anyone else noticed subtle, yet, possible 5G related health isues?

Scott Summers wrote:

Yes, you are not alone in experiencing this.

I felt the same symptoms months ago. Then I discovered the government had installed not one but FOUR SMART METERS outside my apartment. Lucky me.

Essentially there are 3 possible solutions:

1) Remove (or disable/destroy) 5g tower (or smart meter).

This is, unfortunately, illegal and impractical as long as the Cabal is in charge. It should be revisited once the Cabal has collapsed.

2) Use anti-EMF paint.

3) Use personal crystals such as Tourmaline to reduce the impact of EMF radiation. Or Orgone pyramids, which basically act as a capacitor to absorb EMF radiation.

2 and 3 have helped reduce the impact in my case.

Those are good solutions, but stating "there are 3 possible solutions" is in appropriate, because there are many more, ranging from active devices (mostly unknown technology) over shungite and grounded shielding to consciousness abilities, and lots inbetween.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer