You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-02 14:37:38

Can I achieved a skill without learning it?

Yeah, as Trinity did in Matrix part 1, order someone outside Earth to imput a Fighting or Flying skill to her so she could do that immediately without practicing.

Can we do that here? Knowing a new language, or how to drive, how to swim... immediately with our imagination, minds or import from the A library,... etc? Is it possible? Any ideas guys?

I really need this please reply me :'( Thank you

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-05-02 23:58:18

Re: Can I achieved a skill without learning it?

Genoveva wrote:

Yes, it's possible. Contemplation is one such way. However, it should not involve absenteeism. It's rather something similar to what Gosia was describing when she was talking about scanning the field: it involves focus and detachment in the same time.

Could u give some more details please? Is it in the latest video?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2022-05-19 22:44:53

HotJolly

Re: Can I achieved a skill without learning it?

- It may have been a subject that you mastered in a past life.
- Or something that someone in you soul network learned.
- It could be something you learned in dreams,
- Or from a conversation with a higher being.
- If you have a latent psychic gift, proficiency may be coming from someone near you.

Live long and prosper

Board footer