You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-30 23:54:23

DebraRenee

Support the Team

They are under attack…seems a bit like below the belt punches done less to discredit information and more to hurt the Taygetans and Swaruuians directly. They need to hear directly from us how important they are. They need our support. Is the idea of finding a place to post links to our own personal messages to them in videos an odd one? We’ve had calls to speak to the Federation and to other benevolent races…why not direct messages to the actual ones who have been supporting us…the Team? Let them know their contact is not a waste and we love and value them very much!

I’m not sure if this would be of value or not…I know if my heart was broken from the level of backstabbing happening right now, I’d like a reason to want to continue…I’d like to hear from the people I actually touched…

#2 2022-05-31 03:51:41

Scott Summers

Re: Support the Team

DebraRenee wrote:

They are under attack…seems a bit like below the belt punches done less to discredit information and more to hurt the Taygetans and Swaruuians directly. They need to hear directly from us how important they are. They need our support. Is the idea of finding a place to post links to our own personal messages to them in videos an odd one? We’ve had calls to speak to the Federation and to other benevolent races…why not direct messages to the actual ones who have been supporting us…the Team? Let them know their contact is not a waste and we love and value them very much!

I’m not sure if this would be of value or not…I know if my heart was broken from the level of backstabbing happening right now, I’d like a reason to want to continue…I’d like to hear from the people I actually touched…

Your idea is better than mine. I support wholeheartedly. Thank you.

As we all know: A grateful heart is close to the riches of the Universe.

#3 2022-05-31 04:28:01

DebraRenee

Scott Summers wrote:

Your idea is better than mine. I support wholeheartedly. Thank you.

The idea came from your thread, I merely posted it here so it would be easier to find smile it would not have come forth had your call to do something not been made that allowed the discussion to followed smile thank YOU as well…

#4 2022-05-31 07:20:36

microvirus6

That's a great idea.. I just posted on the most recent Youtube video, but if Gosia or any of the mods have a better idea to streamline it, let us know!

#5 2022-05-31 08:52:14

mitkobs

Just say thank you within your mind, be appreciative in your mind for the given information. The energy from your appreication will reach instantaniously its destination and it is easy for you to give and for them to receive.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-31 08:53:30)

#6 2022-05-31 11:58:20

DebraRenee

mitkobs wrote:

Just say thank you within your mind, be appreciative in your mind for the given information. The energy from your appreication will reach instantaniously its destination and it is easy for you to give and for them to receive.

I 100% completely agree at the importance of this. I do it quite regularly. However, if video statements are irrelevant…why have we been asked to do them in the past? Both approaches can have significant value.

#7 2022-05-31 17:02:58

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

That's a great idea.. I just posted on the most recent Youtube video, but if Gosia or any of the mods have a better idea to streamline it, let us know!

Microvirus

I saw your message on YouTube. I was moved. Thank you.

#8 2022-05-31 23:25:18

okcs

One of their biggest issues is their internet connection. We should all make videos telling the Federation that we want the Taygetean ships to always have internet access, and also Robert and Gosia too. We should also tell them we always want Robert and Gosia to be able to disseminate their information on the relevant platforms.
For those that may not remember, In previous videos, Gosia let us know that the Federation is obligated to give us what we want, or they pay the karma for denying us what we want. However, there must be a written record of it. Hence the channel for our videos to be presented to the Federation.
The information is at the bottom of the following video, including the email address to send the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7OilVS6_4

Also, if your video contains any censored words, it will not be posted. No mention about vaccines, depopulation, etc. If you want to talk about the vax, just say you don't consent to any papayas, that will cover the possible upcoming monkey pox one too.

#9 2022-06-01 01:07:05

DarkOwl

DebraRenee wrote:

This is a great idea! I've wanted to express my love, appreciation and support directly to the Taygetans for a while now via video but am shy about such things. DarkOwl should get over himself and just do it!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-06-01 02:20:59

DebraRenee

DarkOwl wrote:

This is a great idea! I've wanted to express my love, appreciation and support directly to the Taygetans for a while now via video but am shy about such things. DarkOwl should get over himself and just do it!

I am with you on the shy thing! I will work my way through the nerves for this, it feels important. It has the potential to affect further then just supporting the Team. There shouldn’t be any mention of the attackers…only what this contact has done for the person creating the video, what it means, what they want to say to the Team, etc.

Could you imagine the attackers faces when people start telling how their lives have changed because of this disclosure? Can you imagine the public seeing love and support from our side…and not from those girls…that’s more truth than any logical argument can show.

We are better then those girls, we are better because of this disclosure. Because of these wonderful friends who are sharing their knowledge with us. They and the public need to see that. Benevolent races need to see that too…

#11 2022-06-01 03:42:45

okcs wrote:

One of their biggest issues is their internet connection. We should all make videos telling the Federation that we want the Taygetean ships to always have internet access, and also Robert and Gosia too. We should also tell them we always want Robert and Gosia to be able to disseminate their information on the relevant platforms.
For those that may not remember, In previous videos, Gosia let us know that the Federation is obligated to give us what we want, or they pay the karma for denying us what we want. However, there must be a written record of it. Hence the channel for our videos to be presented to the Federation.
The information is at the bottom of the following video, including the email address to send the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7OilVS6_4

Also, if your video contains any censored words, it will not be posted. No mention about vaccines, depopulation, etc. If you want to talk about the vax, just say you don't consent to any papayas, that will cover the possible upcoming monkey pox one too.

I wasn't familiar with this before, although I heard it mentioned recently in a personal conversation. I watched one of the more recent ones that had a particularly strong resonance to me personally, and was quite impressed. That is actually a whole lot of people who have made statements to the federation. Well over 800 starseeds is like the force of 800,000,000 or more voices. The federation is digging themselves into a karmic hole with their actions, and allthough humanity is paying for it now, the UF(L)OP will pay an even greater price in the long run. Thanks for sharing the link.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-01 03:45:34)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-06-01 04:12:45

okcs

I finally got around to making my video for the Federation, and I sent the link off to cosmic.shine44@gmail.com  so it could be posted for the Federation to see. In it I said I wanted The Taygeteans, Robert, and Gosia to always have access to the internet and relevant communication platforms.
Just doing my part.
Link to my video:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/12HewUZ … U3iTd/view

Last edited by okcs (2022-06-01 04:13:08)

Board footer