You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-02 15:19:04

DebraRenee

A former gamers awakened perspective

Seeing this is amazing me greatly, sharing it here because you all will understand it better than anyone else, please forgive the length of it, I hope it is of value to someone…

Here I admit my slightly dorky “gamer” background…

Gosia, in one of her videos, I think it was a live stream, mentioned a game called Secondlife. The concept of it from 3D perspective is rather silly, I admit. You go into a virtual world and you have a make believe life. This is a world I was very very active in for a good part of 11 years. 3D base reasons why I joined, but it’s given me this bizarre perspective when I look at concepts discussed here.

There is no “storyline” as in you don’t play it to have an end goal of beating the levels. You just go in to play around, have fun, experience things for no specific reason. You can operate one avatar or many avatars. You can operate multiple ones at a time. You set the parameters of the avatar…their name, what they look like, what sex they are, what they enjoy, what they want, what they do and where they go. And you plop them in the world to interact with other characters. They have set parameters that they go by but it’s self imposed, not a “computer generated set of parameters.”

There’s a lot to this because you can see a bunch of different aspects. One is you can interact with other people all over the world that are also operating their avatars that they themselves have defined. Imagine this as our 5D ET selves interacting with each other on Earth. Learning and experiencing and sharing.

You also have another way to look at it. (Yes I’m embarrassed to admit this, but it helps, so I will) one person can operate multiple avatars at once. It is not uncommon to have one person running a male avatar, interacting and experiencing things with other people’s avatars AND operating a female avatar doing the same thing with other groups of people’s avatars. I happened to be one of those to have a ton of different avatars, not really for interacting (but I did occasionally) but more because I was a creator, I designed the avatar skins and had models and test avatars etc. But I would get bored from time to time, or if I was parking my avatar at a club to listen to dj’s and didn’t want to be messed with, out would come a male avatar and female avatar and they’d dance together as a couple. You betcha if I was bored out of my mind I’d make them interact with each other in the local chat. Same person operating both for no real experience purpose. (Yup, I’m a dork) BUT, it gives an insane perspective…
That’s Source and us. We aren’t separate, we just have parameters suggested to us in a way that makes us think that’s all we are…but ultimately we are all operated by the same “person”

Another avenue is the mischief makers. The “griefers” “hackers” etc…the ones that seem to want to make people miserable. The reason that people don’t enjoy the game fully. Lol, they are still a person operating an avatar. Ask any griefer or hacker why, typically it’s “I’m bored and/or it’s a challenge”…it’s not negative, though from those experiencing the affects, it most certainly is negative. But from the one operating the trouble making avatar, it’s a way to entertain. A way to spice up the mundane or a mental exercise just to say “I can.”

I am speaking from the eyes of the one operating the avatars…here’s another mind stretch, the eyes of the avatar themselves. They don’t know there’s one above operating them. They don’t know the perimeters that are placed on them can be changed. They don’t know the one they are dancing with at a club is being operated by the same person that’s operating them. They are just existing.

There’s NPC’s as well, computer generated avatars who are programmed a certain way to do a certain set tasks…babies and pets in there are  good examples…yes, the babies “grow” and interact as you feed and interact with them.

Lol, just seeing this all is tremendously amusing. I have entered back into that world after waking up and I walk around exploring and LAUGH hysterically at the irony of it all…

#2 2022-06-02 17:04:01

naringas

Re: A former gamers awakened perspective

in my opinion, not only games, but on an even grander scale (wider perspective), the notion of software really allows for some really expansive (and much improved) ways to understand reality

I like the way you connect (which is done via abstraction) the actuality of a game such as second life and the reality of avatars and the way different dimensions interact with the dimensions adjacent to it.

#3 2022-06-02 18:11:43

DebraRenee

naringas wrote:

in my opinion, not only games, but on an even grander scale (wider perspective), the notion of software really allows for some really expansive (and much improved) ways to understand reality

Extreme amount of truth. It makes me want to search and expand further, just like the movie disclosure topic. The more I put my experience side by side this disclosure, the more I see it. When I started “waking up” and I started seeking answers, I couldn’t be in the game. It bothered me to the core. Almost like when you start waking up to this disclosure and start seeing things…you want off this place so fast! Interestingly, my whole business in there was based on helping people learn “the ropes” because it’s an extremely frustrating place as a “noob.” The parallel of the inner sense that some of us have that we are here to guide in some way does not escape me at all. In fact, I think I snorted so loud when I saw it that I scared the cat!

Big (and correct) idea that these things are hidden in plain sight for Karmic reasons, so the cabal has “clean hands”. Equally big idea that these things are hidden in plain sight so our higher selves can show us the truth so we wake up and understand…

#4 2022-06-03 00:33:39

Scott Summers

Debra

This is super cool. Thank you for this. My mind blown.

Board footer