You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-25 20:44:08

Richard93

Yesterday my body was took over by regressives (again)

Hi friends! smile

Yesterday I had for the first time theta healing session and my body was taken over by regressives exactly like cca two years ago during introspective hypnosis - I made thread in past about that session also with pictures, this is the link: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2102

Before the session I absolutely didnt expect that this could happen again exactly like at that time. It was even done in sitting position and its lighter level of hypnosis than the deeper one I did two years ago. But still, in a few minutes I was highly "detached" from the body and it was like when you would open wardrobe and there are endless regressives which are jumping outside. This way I felt my body. During last few years I had many starseeds and spiritual people in general in my flat and nobody felt here anything even the ones who are sensitive to these things or are working directly in this area. Yesterday my friend who is specializing in cleansing spaces etc didnt feel anything here where I live and even during session she didnt feel them eventhough they were screaming at her face to face. Its very weird case because it looks like my body is direct portal for regressives - thats current opinion of some people. Physics must apply so everytime when I do some kind of hypnosis when I am "detaching" from the body its frequency must significantly drop and it works like antenna for regressives who can very easily take over of the signal of my body. It was again like two years ago that I was calmly talking with my friend sitting face to face and they were tuning into my body so for some time I was talking and in a split of a second they were screaming, growling and crazy smiling. Firstly it looked like we were "cleansing them" because it was the sound like when you burn something negative but there was like unlimited number of them because everytime someone was "detached" from my body another one came and it was endless circle so eventually we ended the session because we didnt progress at all and we didnt want to be risking anything for very long time. Eventhough I didnt know their "thoughts" and what the are gonna say and do through my body, sometimes I knew their intention and as I was holding big crystal in my hand they would very happily bash my head and my friends head with that. Of course I was still there to some degree so I was doing my best keeping them from doing anything dangerous but I had much problems talking through my body as they were taking it like some microphone all the time even they knew what I want to say and they were constantly ending my sentences for myself. So it looked like they are really "in me" although I know this is only analogy because body is "drone" picking up signal but still it felt like some deeply rooted internal thing. Some were highly telephatic because my friend was singing in her head some song to calm her down and they started to sing through my body too so pretty creepy stuff. We were laughted at many times that we dont stand a chance and I just wont get rid of them.

So I would like to ask whats your perspective on this? What do you think how this works? Can my body works as portal for regressives for example connected to lower astral? Because I know lower astral is leaking into 3D and some people can perceive it and thats my case for years. When I suddenly wake up during night I many times feel them, see them, hear them etc. To such a degree that few months ago my body was so shocked that went into "fight and flight reflex" and I had to stop it from jumping from the window by my bed. I coudlnt calm it for several hours because of the shock like this. This was of course rare case but I experienced being confronted by dark beings for hundreds of times so far. So I get used to it and I am not afraid of them but on 3D body its sometimes still very hard.

My 5D body is in immersion and I feel that I have frequency disonance syndrome for some years now so another thing I am wondering is that whether they can use that situation (that signal from my pod is already malfunctioning) so they can tune into my 3D body. Anyway 3D body is very often exhausted for no obvious reason although I am 28 and live healthy. So my theory so far was that it is because of the FDS but now I am wondering also if it cant be also connected to them draining my energy like aura etheric leechers. 

From the advices I remember from Yazhi, I have enough iron in nutrition, enough natural salt, dont eat meat and I am not visiting any low vibrational places or meeting any low vibrational people. Still my body is obviously very easy and very good portal for regressives. I woudlnt say anything if I would be doing some rituals or be doing low vibrational things. But I am focusing on spreading love and helping others as much as I can so exactly the opposite. I cant estimate if this is just because after spiritual awakening my concsiousness expanded and can percieve things more broadly including them or there is something directly wrong with my 3D body and really can be some portal as I am told. If it would be the portal case I cant much imagine how this works and how it was created. From Yazhi we know that everything is astral and some negative beings can operate with one foot there and with one foot here so maybe its connected with this concept. Another opinions I am getting is that I am under attack and they want me to get out of here so they take any opportunity when I got into hypnosis or trance to get more control of my body. Yesterday we didnt record it because we didnt expect it to happen exactly like 2 years ago but as example from my hypnosis in past, yesterday in one second I went from looking like this to this: https://imgur.com/a/XS0BZTv
So pretty nasty stuff.

So friends, writing this with much ache in my third eye area and with bursted capillaries all around my eyes from yesterday session I would like to ask what do you think about all of this? Any advice? smile

Thank you very much! smile

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2022-05-29 13:25:48

okcs

Re: Yesterday my body was took over by regressives (again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EasGRdIobkY
Go to the link above, video posted October 30, 2020, start at 39:00 into it. Basically you could revoke all soul contracts which would allow those entities into you.  It gives a link at the bottom to a video Rich West did on it.
Another option you can try is send love to one of the organs in your body that is your weakest organ. They can't stand it. It is an endurance game, most leave pretty quick, after just a few minutes. If you want to be certain they are gone just do it for 15-30 minutes.  Everyone should do it periodically as a "cleanse".
Swaruus have said most of us have a whole zoo of entities inside us. Most humans think the thoughts that come into their head are always from them, but that is not the case, often they are from the zoo of entities possessing most people. Most can't distinguish, and are often wondering why such sick thoughts often pop into their heads.

Last edited by okcs (2022-05-29 17:26:43)

#3 2022-05-30 04:18:49

microvirus6

I'll give my perspective, though you may feel a bit "yeah, yeah, I get it" about what I have to say. I went through something of the same nature, not nearly as intense, but still extremely frightening at times, to the point of panic and believing I was going to die or worse. What ended up helping me and fixing the issue is the following...

All forms of "fighting back" just gave the problem more strength and more reality.

What worked was ceasing to give it the fuel of my attention, changing my beliefs, and working on my dualistic thinking. If you have a strong believe that there are beings that are powerful and truly "evil", and that they have the ability to mess with you against your will, then you will manifest that experience in your reality.

Specifically, I altered my beliefs to new ones such as:
"Nothing can hinder me without my permission."
"There is no such thing as evil. All that exists participates in creating the greater good."

Now, before going to bed (which used to be the time that negative entities messed with me, or so I thought) I say to myself, "I'm whole. I'm invincible. I'm perfect as I am." And I remind myself that sensations are not dangerous (in my case, frightening sounds, thoughts, and images seemed to be beamed into my mind). I remind myself that even if it does happen again, I'll be totally fine, it's no big deal. It sounds like this is true in your case as well. It may be disturbing while it happens, but afterwards you're totally fine, totally unharmed. Pretty soon you may be able to experience it as not so disturbing, and then it may stop happening completely.

Remember that you are the sovereign ruler of your own body and mind, and the sole creator of your reality.

#4 2022-05-30 09:36:40

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

I'll give my perspective, though you may feel a bit "yeah, yeah, I get it" about what I have to say.

What ended up helping me and fixing the issue is the following...

All forms of "fighting back" just gave the problem more strength and more reality.

What worked was ceasing to give it the fuel of my attention, changing my beliefs, and working on my dualistic thinking. If you have a strong believe that there are beings that are powerful and truly "evil", and that they have the ability to mess with you against your will, then you will manifest that experience in your reality.

Specifically, I altered my beliefs to new ones such as:
"Nothing can hinder me without my permission."
"There is no such thing as evil. All that exists participates in creating the greater good."

Now, before going to bed (which used to be the time that negative entities messed with me, or so I thought) I say to myself, "I'm whole. I'm invincible. I'm perfect as I am.".

Actually Microvirus, I completely endorse your method.

Now, I also believe Okcs’ approach works. But I’m not as telepathically advanced as Okcs, so I have no experience there.

The key, as you mentioned, Microvirus, is “before going to bed”. This is when our conscious mind is less active. So it is easier to impregnate our subconscious with those thoughts/affirmations/assumptions.

Things that seem impossible to accept when we are awake become easier to accept when we are drowsy. But not too drowsy, because we can’t control our attention then.

The other period of time that works similarly well is when we are just about to wake up.

Great suggestions! They work well for me.

#5 2022-05-30 13:13:34

mitkobs

The most important is to be aware of your way of life and what kind of person you are. Have you done something in your past that you are not proud of for example. What language do you use, do you use swear words for example. What kind of food you are eating. Do you take drugs-hallucinogens. How do you manage with your negative emotions and thoughts. You have to examine carefully your life and to make some positive changes and resolutions.

For protection try before going to sleep to see yourself in a bubble/cacoon of divine fire energy. Encode this fire energy as unpenetrable for astral entities for the duration of the night sleep and believe it is so.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-30 13:14:43)

#6 2022-06-01 17:28:43

Richard93

Guys, thank you very much for your recommendations, I really appreciate it. smile Yesterday I had consulation with a professional in this area so I will implement them along her advices. smile

Okcs, your post with FB profile is gone, I dont know if you deleted it or some moderator, but I contacted you on FB and I am definitely up for trying telephatic communication. smile

Richard

#7 2022-06-03 15:39:54

Richard93

UPDATE: As I am testing different methods to solve this problem, few days ago my body was taken over directly during conscious state without any hypnosis or trance. This never happened before. I was sitting on the chair speaking with my friend. It was in the morning and after I woke up I felt really weird like I am very little "in the body" and "somebody" is pushing against it, it felt something like that. After some while of this weird feeling my consciousness went "off the body" even more and regressives took over my body while I was talking to my friend. It happened all over again and as I was getting them out, my body felt sick and vomited. After some while under pressure completely shut off and fell on the floor like it would die. Surprisingly I dont have on it any scratch although it fell right on the head. One professional helped me to get them out and with another one I had consultation later. From her opinion my field is much wider than normally but its completely "full of holes" and there isnt fixed structure at all as normally people have. It should protect me against things like these but as it is very holed it is very weak "defense". Also at the place where ones consciousness "flows" into the body there is long again "gap". Its like "chopped" or "slit in half". So it works like window for my consciousness which cant keep itself fully in the body and for the regressives to "get in". From her perspective my body is energetically very weird, but I think thats the case of anyone who is in the immersion, because that body is basically "artificial". Also she explained me that I got 3 "sophisticated" beings with me all the time (she described them as one regression hypnotherapist 3 years ago). I didnt know what to think about that at that time but now I see its valid. From her perspective, when my body is in the prolonged state of "possesion" they let other beings to "came" thatswhy the "portal" concept. The 3 ones look intelligent, they dont wanna talk with anybody at all so it looks like they can be some kind of negative ETs. Other ones which are "let in" by them are classical lower astral animalistic beings. Its very similar to dogs with rabbies, they are spilling saliva all around in frenzy state etc.

We were wondering if this can be the eventual future of some vaccinated people. From Yazhi we know that these beings wanna get into the 3D all the time and that its connected to this current pathetic Covid Cabal vaxxing agenda. Although I dont have cut off the signal from my Higher self, the signal from my immersion pod to this body is very often malfuctioning and it feels like my consciousness is gradually getting back.

On the other hand I think the intentions of these beings against starseeds and awakened people in general are a good sign, because we all are together making positive difference on this planet. Lets keep up the good work! smile

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2022-06-03 15:51:59)

Board footer