You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-10 22:58:19

WXMM

Why don't p'ntl greys recognize the existence of engans

I asked:

Does Electra have a humanoid race called engans?

One person replied:

I have not heard anything about that breed

P'ntl greys  pushed it.

https://twitter.com/Roberto39687461/sta … 9667787808

In a sense, do they deny the existence of engans?

#2 2021-09-11 03:01:26

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Why don't p'ntl greys recognize the existence of engans

Maybe they know them by different name? Names like Engans etc.. are HUMANIZED terms. Thats not how they call themselves in their own language, I am sure. Just like TAYGETANS dont call themselves that either. They call themselves Momans. And other races might even call them something else! Terminology is a constant problem when trying to understand these issues.

#3 2021-09-11 05:43:01

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

Maybe they know them by different name? Names like Engans etc.. are HUMANIZED terms. Thats not how they call themselves in their own language, I am sure. Just like TAYGETANS dont call themselves that either. They call themselves Momans. And other races might even call them something else! Terminology is a constant problem when trying to understand these issues.

thank you.

#4 2021-09-12 00:24:59

Are Engans the ones who were involved with Scandinavians in the past?

#5 2021-09-12 00:32:23

Gosia
Administrator

Yes.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Are Engans the ones who were involved with Scandinavians in the past?

#6 2021-09-12 17:39:43

Could you Gosia ask them for a more detailed history of human races on Earth? Where did the African Negroes or Australian Abos come for instance? How long have they been here? Were Cro-Magnons (among the Neanderthals) the original inhabitants of Earth? Who genocided the Homo Erectus?

I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 2022-06-13 00:05:45

A lot gets lost in translation.  We have our mental blocks of understanding that we are limited to.  Sometimes describing things and saying I know them by this name what do you call them.  A game of charades can help.  As stated the other aspect is to see if they recognize that being as existing and getting to that point may be taboo in their society.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer