You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-20 05:04:23

Fjodor

Request For Detailed Nutritional Science Transcript

I am bodybuilder, I was mainly carnivore but now vegetarian I wanted to request a transcript on nutritional science. I see promotion of fruit and vegetable which is good but less macro nutrient dense food I'm looking for transcript that say lots of high frequency foods with high dense nourishment to eat for good brain    athletic performance      big bones and bone health  and lots of muscle. Work you do is wonderful have a good day Namaste.

#2 2022-06-21 00:29:13

Robert369

Re: Request For Detailed Nutritional Science Transcript

Such "nutrition advice" only exists in theoretic fake-science suggestions that aim at keeping people at an intended low frequency and disconnectedness.

The truth is that the food that each individual requires depends on one's frequency, because one can only make best use of food that matches one's current frequency. Hence, low frequency beings need meat, while medium frequency beings can go vegetarian or vegan, and high frequency beings can even learn to live from environmental energies only.

And since having a higher frequency and thus consciousness level is something desirable, the way to personal growth can be enhanced by eating lots of a food type that is slightly above one's current frequency level, as that will raise one's frequency to that level over time. After which one then can fully switch to that and then aim at the next food frequency level.

Yet, we also need to understand that food is not about nutrition but about energy - which gets saved by providing nutrition -, and e.g. sleeping "properly" (aka in a connected and truly regenerating manner) is more efficient in "feeding" than any food could ever be. Plus, if done right and at a sufficient frequency level it could even rejuvenate, etc..

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer