You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-23 11:45:58

Are there any cinema and literature on Erra and Temmer?

Hello to all of you,

I hope you are having a nice day.

I wanted to know if there are cinema and literature on Erra and Temmer. I imagine a world like those in which cinema and literature are true arts because there are no business pressures or money involved.

Take care.

#2 2020-10-25 08:58:30

mitkobs

Re: Are there any cinema and literature on Erra and Temmer?

My guess is they have but is different from Earth. Virtual reality and quantum computing makes possible to participate in a movie, to play direct roles, to make very sophisticated virtual video games with different plots. For what you will need literature if you have connection with the Source and investigate all possible stories and potentials.

#3 2020-10-25 12:17:23

Robert369

I am sure the Galactic Federation has plenty such information - it is just "not for us here".

And while we might get access to that in the not so far future once the "Battle for Earth" is won, I wouldn't believe a single word in a centrally controlled galactic database but from my current understanding shall assume that it is as censored as Wikipedia on Earth.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-10-26 13:47:51

Gosia
Administrator

No cinemas no. And that´s because everyone has at their home the full immersion entertainment programs where they themselves participate in the ¨movie¨ they themselves design. They do enjoy watching movies though when they come here to the orbit.

About literature, honestly I never asked about that!

smile

#5 2020-10-26 13:51:46

Thank you both. Very interesting thoughts.

In relation with cinema evolution to some kind of virtual reality or videogame... In my opinion, the key element for cinema (also in novels and music) is being a voyeur. You are feeling the story with no active participation. You are just an observer. For me it's vital.

It's like 3D movies. I don't like them because is the first step to be inside the film. I think it's important to preserve that thing, like in a painting or a sculture. In fact, just for the mere reason you are just an observer you obtain a long way more than being inside as a character.

#6 2020-10-26 13:55:27

Gosia
Administrator

I agree, its way different, and they acknowledge that. It´s very technological there so a lot of things have been lost along the way. That´s why they enjoy all that´s artistic and ¨retro¨. But yes, no cinema in Taygeta. Maybe it can be imported smile

#7 2020-10-26 14:40:11

Thank you, Gosia.

Immersion technology would be fun. However, I eventually will need being an observer through novels, films, sculptures, paintings, music, etc. It's like meditation or having a desk or a chair, even a very advance civilization I believe they need something old like meditation or a chair. The same for films and other art forms. And for films, there is much more that you lose transforming them into something immersive and that is the guidance that directors put on their work with framing, camera movements, editing, music, voice-overs, flashforwards, flashbacks, cinematography, acting and so on. At least it's my way of thinking. smile

I am a film director myself and I would say that it would be awesome making films with no money pressures, no critics, no fans, just for the impulse of creativity. And with such incredible Taygetan technology I believe you can shoot whatever project you have in mind with no limits at all. smile

#8 2020-11-02 22:42:45

Was cinema invented on Earth without ET help?
Are there any other civilizations in the Universe that have it?
Thank you.
smile

#9 2020-11-04 00:08:33

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

They do enjoy watching movies though when they come here to the orbit.

I would love to know what movies they like.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2020-11-04 00:09:02)

#10 2020-11-06 13:52:48

Nothing compares to a good movie, like Grand Canyon, by Lawrence Kasdan (in my opinion). You go far beyond any other experience with your mind, while watching good movies and afterwards.
smile

If there are advance races in the Universe with filmmaking technology (digital or celluloid) and good movies, I'll go with them.
smile

Board footer