You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-05 04:32:08

WXMM

The essence of time

The essence of time.

Einstein's theory of relativity tells us that there is no absolute time system. The time is determined by the athlete's reference coordinate system. Consciousness is a kind of frequency field, a more fluffy and larger consciousness field, it friction with itself, those different frequency groups-- that is, countless are also made up of consciousness, relative cohesion consciousness field, standing wave and harmonic structure (event, realistic background) for friction, perception. From the perspective of the larger field of consciousness, consciousness takes itself as the reference coordinate, 0 time. This means that there is no time at the absolute source, and ET will perceive the sense of sequencing of harmonic groups of events, similar to earthly time, that they in reality do not obey earthlings' sense of sequencing of day, night and seasonal changes. From Plato to Aristotle, they instilled absolute rationality, the fractal of as above and so below, controlled the human heart to obey absolute rationality and the order of creation, and self-reinforced the sense of time formed by the system of day and night, thus accelerating aging.

The Arcturian thought, "in the physical plane, there is an electronic force that binds everything together." On an emotional level, the power of love holds everything together. At the spiritual level, no spiritual force can hold everything together at the spiritual level, because God is expressed in many different forms of spiritual energy. "

so,Spirit embodies the reality of the universe, creation is infinite, and human beings should delete the self-imposed unified order.

However, from the perspective of a single focus of consciousness (local consciousness field), it has the ability to understand other frequency groups. this is because any focus of consciousness itself holds self and is limited, and the speed of data processing determines their sense of time. Why the Pleiadians are 800 years old and do not look old. By strengthening their mental ability, Harmonic group understanding, and then their life cycle covers a longer period of time for human concepts.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-05 04:35:57)

#2 2022-07-05 11:11:15

Robert369

Re: The essence of time

I wonder what any of the above has to do in this forum, because Swaruu explained correctly what time actually is:

The perception of the speed of event sequences that is based on one's individual consciousness-awareness, meaning that time doesn't exist except via perception.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-07-05 12:49:00

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:

I wonder what any of the above has to do in this forum, because Swaruu explained correctly what time actually is:

The perception of the speed of event sequences that is based on one's individual consciousness-awareness, meaning that time doesn't exist except via perception.

Swaruu explained their perception of time, but they didn't explain why the source didn't have time. I think this can be explained from Einstein's theory of relativity.

It is convenient for human beings to update the concept of time. Understand that everything is consciousness, the noumenon of the universe.

Only by updating the concept of time, we can get rid of the original belief system and upgrade to the alien level. The concept of human time is a part of mind control.

#4 2022-07-05 15:12:00

naringas

I'll share how I think about time, the source which exists beyond or outside of time, and us singular beings (persons) who have temporal perception.

My views are built on a distinction between things which ARE and things with ARE BEING (this is baked into some languages e.g. in spanish the verbs "ser" and "estar").

I extend this difference to consider that any being (i.e. some one with conscious percpetion) is existing. even the noun "beING" implies a condition of flow, with which comes temporality; the gerund tense which signals that something is ongoing; we are being and thus we shall cease to be.

In contrast, some things are not being. Anything that is "just an idea" (or concept) is, IMO, not being, it merely IS. Existence of this sort is atemporal. These notions are not alive, they're beyond life. Interestingly, since learning a little more about the actual surrounding reality beyond the limited matrix version, I suppose some atemporal notions can decide to be born (they get embodied) in order to participate in the time-based experience.

---

Robert369 wrote:

speed is defined in terms of time; hence this "definition" poses a problem. if time is just the speed of perception, but speed is defined by time...

in any case, I still can see what you (robert, taygetians) are trying to see (I think, see my own explanation above).

I suppose all in all, time is both a unavodiable reality and something entirely dependant on perception. Interestingly, I consider that time as a concept (or notion) just is (it exists; it isn't existing).

finally, I think Einstein's time-space continiuum (or fabric) is a completely different thing from both: time on its own, and space. I'd sum it up like this:

there exists space but saying it exists is very tricky. primordially, this space is empty (or void), there's nothing in it. Then time pops up, now the space is not empty. now there exists time (to be clear, it exists but it is not existing). Finally, time and space both together are energy.

summing up the summation: there's space, then there's time (now the notion of "then" makes sense), finally (but not really), there's energy. Then things (such as we are) actually begin existing.

Last edited by naringas (2022-07-05 15:15:56)

#5 2022-07-05 15:25:14

Robert369

WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Swaruu explained their perception of time, but they didn't explain why the source didn't have time. I think this can be explained from Einstein's theory of relativity.

It is convenient for human beings to update the concept of time. Understand that everything is consciousness, the noumenon of the universe.

Only by updating the concept of time, we can get rid of the original belief system and upgrade to the alien level. The concept of human time is a part of mind control.

I agree with the approach to gather additional understanding in regards to time and consciousness, but I cannot see how someone like Einstein fits into this, as despite all the cabalistic glorification he had no clue really and his relativity theory was developed by the Cabals for him to spread as to limit Humanity's understanding.

I also agree that dropping the time belief system as part of the mind-control is useful too, but I'd rather drop all the construct of fake-science lies as a whole and replace it with proper understanding that going through all the individual lies. This is required already for the reason that all the many lie systems support each other and thus cannot be dropped individually without creating major inconsistence (as if there weren't enough already as is).

And, of course, to drop the construct of fake-science (but also fake-spirituality!) lies, the real understanding is required to replace the old false paradigms - and even all those "advanced ETs" only understand parts of it, but I guess we could use much of that as a start and add/share corrections over time.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-07-05 15:36:13

WXMM

Aliens are not without time, but their concept of time is different from that of humans, and their speed is also different:

First, there is no unified time background in the universe. Everyone perceives the speed of time differently.

Second, aliens have time, which is the order of their consciousness's perception of the sequence of events. It will still work on their minds and bodies like human time, such as aging. The time of aliens is the same as that of humans. Human time is also the order of events. They perceive the periodic events of the earth around the sun, day and night, and seasonal changes. But they set a scale of 24*365 to strengthen this collective perceptual alignment. Even if someone in the cave perceives the time differently from those outside, he immediately aligns the perceptual rhythm of collective consciousness when he looks at his watch after coming out. This forced alignment helps them unify the rhythm of their thoughts without telepathy. This is the same as the moon strengthened their self. Moreover, their absorption and understanding of the surrounding information are also affecting their brains. Too much Internet content is too late to absorb, resulting in too many brain threads, which leads to slow perception of the solar cycle and faster time speed. The aliens do not impose an external circulation system for collective alignment, but in fact they are telepathic creatures, and their brains are networked, so the sequence of perceptual events will be synchronized to others, and also produce a certain amount of time synchronization, but it is not absolute, because some people can turn off, asynchronous perception.

The more a small group is, the stronger the synchronization is, because events such as eating together can be used as the synchronization scale.

Only the source has no time, 0 time. Because it is the aggregation of all consciousness, everything has been understood, and there is no need for reaction speed.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-05 15:40:13)

#7 2022-07-05 17:27:58

Kahi Harawira

I noted the last explanation given of what source was, was that it was a chaotic pendulum, meaning nothing can be fixed. I let that go. But here we are with another:

WXMM wrote:

Only the source has no time, 0 time. Because it is the aggregation of all consciousness, everything has been understood, and there is no need for reaction speed.

I have also noted a gradual rise in the use of the concept or the word "source" as an excuse to explain away almost anything. This should not be so.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-07-05 17:29:00)

#8 2022-07-05 18:01:55

WXMM

Kahi Harawira wrote:

I noted the last explanation given of what source was, was that it was a chaotic pendulum, meaning nothing can be fixed. I let that go. But here we are with another:

WXMM wrote:

I have also noted a gradual rise in the use of the concept or the word "source" as an excuse to explain away almost anything. This should not be so.

The usual chaotic pendulum has only three knots, but if ten thousand knots, one hundred million knots, adjacent ones, will show considerable coordination.

For example, video:

https://youtu.be/_A4ahQKYjVQ

Centuple pendulum starting from horizontal position / simulation / chaos.

Yazhi said that collective consciousness is the collection of small consciousness, and the source is the collection of countless consciousness.

Therefore, the source as a whole, it does not need to scan the disk for the sequence of internal events, everything is in memory. Second, it is a collection of all understanding, everything is understood, and there is no delay in data processing. So she has zero time.

This is not an abuse of the concept of source.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-06 07:16:22)

Board footer