You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-22 17:02:13

Question: Life After Death - perception of frequencies

Hello to all!!!!

I am confused about something.

Question:  When we die, swaruu said we go back to source (the ether), but we still keep our identity. We still keep our "I"....  Therefore, we can't be fully merged with source (there would be no concept of "I"' if we were fully merged with the source)

My question is what do we perceive as a soul when we die... and which beings can still see us and interact with us.    (assuming the person who dies is NOT from the immersion program)

Is there 2 realms: 1 physical realm where we are born in which ever density (range of frequency) we are align with, and 1 non-physical realm (the ether) where the soul goes back when we die from the physical realm (from which ever densities)? 

It makes no sense to me that there would be 2 realms.  There must be only 1 universe/realm, so when we die, our soul (point of attention consciousness) would perceive a range of frequencies that is a match to the soul?

For example: lets say a 3D physical human from earth dies, and his soul resonates with the rage of frequencies we would call 5D.... Does this mean that Swaruu and other 5D physical being (that were born in 5D) can see and interact with the soul of the dead 3D human?  How do they see them, they see them as physical being like all the other 5D physical beings?  But the dead human wasn't born into a 5D baby... so the soul appears as an adult in 5D without being born, having parents, etc...  ??

Or, when the 3D human dies, does the soul goes back to the much higher planes, like 6D, 7D, 8D... where you are not "born in physicality"...  and from there, the soul can chose to reincarnate in another 3D physical body... or a 5D physical body (or which ever body is best suited for the soul)

In this case, I don't understand what happens to the "bad people" like Hitler... when they die, their soul also goes back to the 6D, 7D, 8D...  If a being is so focus on control, manipulation and fear, I have a hard time believing their soul would go straight to the higher planes...

Also, Swaruu said that ghosts were disincarnated souls that could be trapped in the lower astrals (I assume that is our equivalent of 4D)... If this is true, then the souls DO perceive a range of frequency that could be equal to or lower than other 4D or 5D being that are bon in that range of frequency, like the ferries and 4D creatures, or the 5D taygetans.  So they would see each other??

This is really confusing to me...

I'm trying to understand the link between the ether and the physical side.  The Density frequencies on the physical side is very clear, but the back and forth, between life and death is confusing.   I'm assuming there is just 1 side here and it's all a matter of frequency perception (a point of attention).

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated.

Much love to all!!!

#2 2022-07-22 18:41:00

mitkobs

Re: Question: Life After Death - perception of frequencies

Where we go in Ether is depending on our frequency now and before incarnating. We may lowered a bit our frequency by living as humans but when we die we start remembering of our previous identity and the frequency if were higher may be restored.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-22 18:42:38)

#3 2022-07-23 00:24:31

microvirus6

Re: Question: Life After Death - perception of frequencies

"2 realms somehow seems off" - I felt this way too when I first started learning about this. Now I see it as Breathing In-Breathing Out. Splash out into manifestation and have your experience - Return and evaluate. Forget - Remember. A miniature version of this occurs every time we go through the Wake up and live -  Go to sleep and dream cycle. And in fact, in the dream state you are often in many of the same realms glimpsed on the "other side" (or so I have read).

I think there are plenty of reality systems that do not work this way, but we seem to be in one that does. In a way I think it mirrors the movement of All That Is from prime one-ness into manifestation and many-ness.

Best info I've read about this are from Seth's "Eternal Validity of the Soul", Dolores Cannon (although I would caution you not to always take things literally with her), "The Afterdeath Journal of an American Philosopher" (also by Jane Robert who channels Seth), and Zingdad's "Ascension Papers".

Out of the ones I mention, I would probably go for Afterdeath Journal first if you're interested. I always wished someone highly intelligent and articulate could say in clear terms what the other side is like while they're over there, and if this book is what it claims to be, that's exactly what you get. Around chapter 7 he starts getting directly into how it all works and what it's like over there.

As for how the density system syncs up from physical to ether side, I'm not sure either. I don't know if that framework is so helpful for understanding this topic anyway. As for what happens to Hitler, or what happens to anyone... From what I gather, it's intensely personal. Geared towards the needs of the individual. A whole team of beings who are closely connected to the individual spiritually helps them with the transition so that they're led towards the lessons that will be most beneficial to them (although nothing is forced). Your own expectations and beliefs largely run the show (as always), so if you believe you deserve punishment, you may experience some punishment; however, there's no handing out of rewards or punishments from any external omnipotent being. Funnily enough, I think Ra addresses Hitler's afterdeath experience directly in Law of One, and said he was receiving rest and intensive personal care to untangle his distorted understanding.

Board footer