You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-25 00:42:26

Exploringsoul

Re: Truth...Reality....Sigh.....

I am mainly following Corey Goode and Gosia for ET related knowledge, take other channeling sources as reference.

#27 2022-07-25 04:09:43

Kahi Harawira

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Question Number 1; How do we know that Cosmic Agency isn't a CIA-Psyop to QUELL the 'deeper/starseed' peeps?

The simple Answer is: YOU don't.

The reasoning is just as simple:

When you ask the Question Number 1; "How do we know that........." you pivot off something that you cannot possibly understand. There is no "we" in YOU - as in YOU cannot comprehend what I might think, or what the other person might think.

Perhaps you don't understand but I prefer to think that you possess the intellectual capacity to know the difference.
Of course I could be wrong.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-07-25 04:10:34)

#28 2022-07-25 07:15:50

Tigerhawk

The further down my spiritual journey I go, the more I've learned to trust my inner knowing. I can't begin to tell you how many times I didn't trust my inner knowing only to find out later it was right all along. You live and learn, I guess.

Over the years, I've dug into a lot of different sources that go into the types of topics covered by Cosmic Agency. I've come across some sources that I liked, others that I didn't. Some that resonated, others not so much. Some where some of what they said hit home for me and other parts seemed to miss the mark. I keep coming back to Cosmic Agency because I've never found anything else out there that resonates with me the way the Taygetans/Swaruuians do. It's what my inner knowing says yes to.

#29 2022-07-25 17:43:28

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

Nope. Simply responding and stating a fact (from my side a fact:) )

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No, it is not.

I hope you don't take my quest for truth and critical thinking within the critical thinker's; personally. It is what it is.

Ok, thank you for responding.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#30 2022-07-25 17:57:52

Cosmic Sea
Banned

AllanH wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
AllanH wrote:

. The pyramid video on function/purpose sounds very legit, particularly the design of how energy is accumulated. Same with how to use Quartz to store computer memory. I can envision reproducing both on my desktop laboratory and have them on my list of developmental experiments.

This sounds similar to what I saw awhile back from Resonance Science Foundation, in which physicist researchers were pointing out that the pyramids were machines and not tombs for pharoahs. That they produced electricity and even terra forming technology. That there are several of these throughout the world and even with a similar layout that point to or reference the Orion constellation...very cool info. Is what you mentioned similar?

Also, I'll check out the quartz crystal one. Is it older or newer video?

Quartz video: https://youtu.be/3iatsjg0U4o
Pyramid video: https://youtu.be/A4xpfUrvS8E

Regarding Quartz, my idea is to apply existing spinning-platter hard-drive tech, modified to use (grown) quartz platters, among other tweaks (e.g. focused magnetic current). Benefits include greater information density and more resistance to electrical impulses compared to ordinary electrically driven devices.

Regarding Pyramids as energy accumulators, the idea is relatively simple: we live on a magnet encased in a capacitor. We live in the electrical field between the two 'capacitor plates,' i.e. the dirt/earth and the sky, which are, generally, oppositely charged. Lightning is 'dielectric breakdown' between the earth/sky 'plates.' The Great Pyramid (among others) is a 'bump' that bring the two 'plates' closer together, concentrating charge and focusing potential-difference at its tip, which once had a metal cap. Connect that cap to another, equivalent, at its base and you can tap the potential difference between base and tip, just as with a Capacitor, which also acts as an antenna, absorbing energy from the surrounding electrical field. More, granite and other stone, which forms most of the pyramid structure, is a good dielectric material and can store a ton of charge between the tip and base. Doubtless, there are other purposes to the Pyramids, particularly the Great Pyramid - it's more elegant and efficient design to combine benefits in one system, but, at the least, a pyramidal structure can be designed/used as a massive energy accumulator that can be tapped for electricity.

Oh wow, you sound like a scientist/inventor. Amazing.
I'm going to see if I can find the draft of kind of a radar photo of the inside of the Great Pyramid, which shows how the chambers all interact. I think you'll enjoy that, or maybe have seen it already.

#31 2022-07-25 17:59:24

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Exploringsoul wrote:

I am mainly following Corey Goode and Gosia for ET related knowledge, take other channeling sources as reference.

I've heard good and bad about Corey Goode, but have heard good and bad about just about everyone lol.
Will check him out too.

#32 2022-07-25 18:02:24

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Tigerhawk wrote:

The further down my spiritual journey I go, the more I've learned to trust my inner knowing. I can't begin to tell you how many times I didn't trust my inner knowing only to find out later it was right all along. You live and learn, I guess.

Over the years, I've dug into a lot of different sources that go into the types of topics covered by Cosmic Agency. I've come across some sources that I liked, others that I didn't. Some that resonated, others not so much. Some where some of what they said hit home for me and other parts seemed to miss the mark. I keep coming back to Cosmic Agency because I've never found anything else out there that resonates with me the way the Taygetans/Swaruuians do. It's what my inner knowing says yes to.

Well I do feel similar to what you described here, but just not 'all in'....and so I have questions/doubts.

#33 2022-07-25 18:09:24

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Kahi Harawira wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Question Number 1; How do we know that Cosmic Agency isn't a CIA-Psyop to QUELL the 'deeper/starseed' peeps?

The simple Answer is: YOU don't.

The reasoning is just as simple:

When you ask the Question Number 1; "How do we know that........." you pivot off something that you cannot possibly understand. There is no "we" in YOU - as in YOU cannot comprehend what I might think, or what the other person might think.

Perhaps you don't understand but I prefer to think that you possess the intellectual capacity to know the difference.
Of course I could be wrong.

"How do we know that...." refers to forum members, inviting discussion to my 'thought's.

"There is no "we" in YOU". Are you sure about that?

#34 2022-07-25 21:39:36

Kahi Harawira

Cosmic Sea wrote:

"There is no "we" in YOU". Are you sure about that?

Yes I am thank you

Having been there, once one's material body is discarded on the next stage of the journey, it will not matter what anyone else will or might be thinking. The only thing that will survive will be what you think.

#35 2022-07-26 14:48:56

Tigerhawk

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

Well I do feel similar to what you described here, but just not 'all in'....and so I have questions/doubts.

Nothing wrong with questioning things. I think the Taygetans and Swaruuians would even agree no one should just blindly follow anyone. I'm pretty sure they've said before to look at different sources of information and use our own discernment.

Btw, it's a good case as to why this isn't a CIA infiltration when one of their messages is to empower us to think for ourselves. They've never asked for loyalty, only friendship.

#36 2022-07-26 16:11:18

Wooof

May I contribute with an unconventional answer ? Which will make laugh ?

This is the only place where I can say that I received an inner image (a text, the eyes closed), and no one will say that I am mad.

My neighbor is a compositor. Behind my wall, sometimes, I receive music without radio in my head. Nobody here will consider me as crazy.

I feel at home.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-07-26 16:55:04)

#37 2022-07-26 18:14:01

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Tigerhawk wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

Nothing wrong with questioning things. I think the Taygetans and Swaruuians would even agree no one should just blindly follow anyone. I'm pretty sure they've said before to look at different sources of information and use our own discernment.

Btw, it's a good case as to why this isn't a CIA infiltration when one of their messages is to empower us to think for ourselves. They've never asked for loyalty, only friendship.

Except for the numerous experiences of doing so seemed to bring on alot of flack from other members. Debate is fine, but narcissistic/arrogance is a turn off.

Yes, I agree about the sensing/feeling of 'empowerment', as being a significant 'expansive' and freeing space here and is important for me in any group/info/joining.

#38 2022-07-26 18:19:33

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Wooof wrote:

May I contribute with an unconventional answer ? Which will make laugh ?

This is the only place where I can say that I received an inner image (a text, the eyes closed), and no one will say that I am mad.

My neighbor is a compositor. Behind my wall, sometimes, I receive music without radio in my head. Nobody here will consider me as crazy.

I feel at home.

Lol. I get it, I feel mostly at home here too, being an artist who paints visionary, cosmic type artwork.
(But then again, share a CA video with your family members or even just think of asking them to watch one vid...lol.)
That's why its nice to connect with other members too.

#39 2022-07-26 18:29:35

Cosmic Sea
Banned

AllanH wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Oh wow, you sound like a scientist/inventor. Amazing.
I'm going to see if I can find the draft of kind of a radar photo of the inside of the Great Pyramid, which shows how the chambers all interact. I think you'll enjoy that, or maybe have seen it already.

Wannabe scientist/inventor, maybe. I am a degreed engineer, but there is a vast gap between going to school and picking up bits of relevant experience in various industries, and creating new things, especially involving non-mainstream concepts. My current main inspiration is the new magnetism of Ken L. Wheeler, beyond the ideas of past luminaries of Tesla's day and Boscovich before him.

I'm inspired to look into things you've shared, but have a ton on my 'watch list' lol. Just wanted to mention from that site Resonance Science Foundation, that the physicist Nassim Haramein is working on a 'free energy' device and may involve magnetism (not sure), but he describes that what they used to call 'dark matter', 'spooky matter' (which is a stupid name lol), is actually filled with planc-scale, unimaginably small matrices that are blackholes. Since a lot of previous quantum mechanics type information just basically says it's nothing, empty space, or particles/wave forms. I thought this research was fascinating.

So now; Ken L Wheeler is going into my notebook to look up, thanks!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-07-26 18:31:23)

#40 2022-07-26 19:31:15

Wooof

Lol. I get it,
(But then again, share a CA video with your family members or even just think of asking them to watch one vid...lol.)

No. You don't get it. It's a double-triple meaning. I feel at home means, among others, remembering my existence in the stars, in other planets with friends and galactic family.

And why such an angry topic, now ? You are registered since the 2021-08-06.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-07-26 19:33:20)

#41 2022-07-27 02:55:22

DarkOwl

wahinionthebeach wrote:

Oh my!   Sage...

Nice to have a wahini here. Kia Ora sis from NZ x
smile

(you kiwi or Hawaiian?)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer