You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-25 20:49:53

Tomek

Time to bale out...

Hi,

Can anyone tell me please why in this video:
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/art- … ce-trump:b

I have found only 100% misinformation?

Decided from today to not watch anything(!) what can be found in the web. Im sick of the fact that 100% online stuff IS misinformation (IMO)

My first RED light was this:

They use earth`s PC with MS WINDOWS(!) to communicate with Gosia and Robert! WHAT???
Tell me that they Use Whatsap owned by most EVIL human from a country in Palestine and MS Office...

5D Extra Terrestrials never heard about FREE Linux distributions ???

Im really, really  disappointed!

Wont be surprised if all of it is just a contact with AI.

Regards!

Last edited by Tomek (2022-07-25 20:52:16)

#2 2022-07-25 21:16:47

Scott Summers

Re: Time to bale out...

Tomek wrote:

Hi,

Decided from today to not watch anything(!) what can be found in the web. Im sick of the fact that 100% online stuff IS misinformation (IMO)

They use earth`s PC with MS WINDOWS(!) to communicate with Gosia and Robert! WHAT???
Tell me that they Use Whatsap owned by most EVIL human from a country in Palestine and MS Office...

Regards!

Tomek, when I asked the 3 letter folks to try harder... this was not what I had in mind.

I guess the old adage is true:

The harder you try, the worse it gets.

#3 2022-07-25 21:39:22

ro2778

Maybe it's a language barrier but Yahzi was spot on in that video, what's the problem?

#4 2022-07-25 21:58:07

Gosia
Administrator

You didnt know we communicate through the internet? smile

Tomek wrote:

Hi,

Regards!

#5 2022-07-25 22:29:15

DarkOwl

Tomek wrote:

Hi,

Regards!

100% misinformation?... not much point in you being here Tomek (is there?)

You've been here two months and you have only just discovered Gosia communicates via chat on the internet?!? It's clearly stated at the beginning on EVERY video. And you feel you're in a position to decide it's "100% misinformation"... LOL big_smile  hmm That is ridiculous dude!

"100% online stuff IS misinformation"... so the entire repository of human knowledge is 100% misinformation?!? Does that include all your activity on the internet as well LOL? Do you have a hyperbole problem Tomek?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-07-25 23:02:31

Dablin

I wonder if they actually registered Windows, or still run with the "Activate Windows" watermark in the corner... lol

#7 2022-07-26 06:54:08

Tomek wrote:

Hi,

Regards!

When I first heard that they were using Microsoft Windows I was surprised, too.  But then I realized the super AI on Toleka or SUZY could easily detect any 'abnormal' (maybe normal for Windows smile it's all relative...) incoming / outgoing activities and background processes and simply nullify them in a nanosecond.  Even if this is not done onboard the starships, the "earth station" on some Russian military base (my guess) that our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends' computers connect to surely has military grade content filtering firewalls, blacklisted IP addresses, intrusion protection system, etc. that help "sanitize" things further.

Besides, since the crews don't do online banking or shopping on Amazon, what is Bill Gates going to do with the keystrokes and web browsing history being not-so-secretly sent back to Microsoft headquarters?  More "personalized" ads?  Even if three-letter agencies get a hold of this data, what are they gonna do?  Show up in a black helicopter, abduct Yazhi and lock her up in a cell?  LOL

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2022-07-26 06:55:04)

#8 2022-07-26 07:01:58

Tomek

Almost everything SAID in this video(https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/art-of-war-white-hats-alliance-trump:b)
NEVER happened. So, how is this called ???

All The Best! and Goodbye!

Last edited by Tomek (2022-07-26 07:04:04)

#9 2022-07-26 07:06:19

mitkobs

They have to use Earth tech and ms windows is easier to use with most diverse software support. Can be hacked/cracked and all tracking(survey, gathering user data) mechanisms can be removed from function.

#10 2022-07-26 07:26:40

DarkOwl

Tomek wrote:

Almost everything SAID in this video(https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/art-of-war-white-hats-alliance-trump:b)

What do you mean 'almost everything'? There was only ONE thing mentioned as possibly happening on the 20th Jan 2020. An arrest scenario.

You are right. It didn't happen which could mean one of two things.
1) Yazhi got it wrong (she did say in the video... "I could be wrong")
2) The operation failed

Either way, why such a big deal? If you're going to dismiss the entire Taygetan back catalogue based on this, perhaps you should continue your search for an all-knowing God-like perspective elsewhere. You won't find that here.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-07-26 10:16:06

07wideeyes

I'm perplexed. When I first watched this video 18 months ago I found much of brilliance in it. Now I watch again, and I find ...... much of brilliance in it. Tomek, I really think you've got the wrong end of the stick, or have latched onto one or two details that may be a hobby horse of yours.

There is much valuable info about 'the art of war' here, from Yazhi's young yet seasoned warrior mind. About how the enemy will strike when you least expect it, so do not heed public speculations, they are likely to be false (eg 'Biden's gonna be arrested at the inauguration'). About staging of events, and about how apparently opposing sides are, from a higher perspective, both controlled by the same group of entities (Ukraine, anyone?). These are some of the main topics of the video, for which the Trump situation provided a suitable context.

I learnt a lot from this video that has widespread application. And I don't see where the 'misinformation' accusation comes from. 'Misinformation' is the deliberate spreading of lies to mislead the public and to hide realities. You know misinformation, because it can be called out by more proper information. Clear example: the safe, effective, and beneficial convid shots publicised through BBC, WHO, CDC etc. Real info is easily found to disprove these claims.

I'm not saying this is the case with Tomek, because I don't know, but people sometimes accuse others of 'misinformation' when they should really be saying 'I don't agree with what you're saying.' To call it 'misinformation' carries more weight than a personal opinion does. Similarly with 'shills' and 'controlled opposition'. Almost anyone who's anyone has been called a shill or controlled opposition, when often the accuser has no evidence for this. They simple disagree, or don't like the guy's haircut or something. Or sometimes this 'controlled opposition' simply doesn't have the whole picture.

You've made some good contributions here, Tomek, so I hope you don't go off under a dark cloud about something I think you've misunderstood or blown out of proportion.

#12 2022-07-26 11:50:25

Gosia
Administrator

What guys are you talking about? What Microsoft Windows? They use all kinds of systems, they have like 10 computers to work from each time. Aneeka especially is the one that always tries all kinds of systems and methods and seems to know the most about online security.

*** It's me *** wrote:
Tomek wrote:

Hi,

Regards!

When I first heard that they were using Microsoft Windows I was surprised, too.  But then I realized the super AI on Toleka or SUZY could easily detect any 'abnormal' (maybe normal for Windows smile it's all relative...) incoming / outgoing activities and background processes and simply nullify them in a nanosecond.  Even if this is not done onboard the starships, the "earth station" on some Russian military base (my guess) that our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends' computers connect to surely has military grade content filtering firewalls, blacklisted IP addresses, intrusion protection system, etc. that help "sanitize" things further.

Besides, since the crews don't do online banking or shopping on Amazon, what is Bill Gates going to do with the keystrokes and web browsing history being not-so-secretly sent back to Microsoft headquarters?  More "personalized" ads?  Even if three-letter agencies get a hold of this data, what are they gonna do?  Show up in a black helicopter, abduct Yazhi and lock her up in a cell?  LOL

#13 2022-07-26 11:55:48

Gosia
Administrator

And who said they are a crystal ball where everything they think might happen WILL HAPPEN? Again, you are only proving that humans are not ready for the ET contact, they assume the ET people all powerful gods, all knowing and able to predict the future. They are PEOPLE, with opinions, thoughts, ideas, sometimes disagreeing with each other, just like us down here. When will we accept that? Another reason why they are careful about giving any sort of opinion about the future, because if it "doesn´t happen", people will use that against them. Why don´t we use that against ourselves down on Earth? When something YOU say doesn´t happen exactly as you thought, does it make you a fake person?

And, all that aside, talking about what "happened and what not happened" in what they speculated about, I think you forgot the entire situation with the vaccines, which was mentioned by them and "predicted" before it all unfolded. Seems someone is being selective in what they want to look at. It happens when we already have an idea about something (in this case Tomek having an idea that this contact is not real right from the start), and just waiting for any detail to pop up to prove that.

Tomek wrote:

#14 2022-07-26 12:55:52

Dablin

07wideeyes wrote:

I learnt a lot from this video that has widespread application. And I don't see where the 'misinformation' accusation comes from. 'Misinformation' is the deliberate spreading of lies to mislead the public and to hide realities. You know misinformation, because it can be called out by more proper information. Clear example: the safe, effective, and beneficial convid shots publicised through BBC, WHO, CDC etc. Real info is easily found to disprove these claims.

As I understand it, the term misinformation implies the unintentional distribution of incorrect information, In contrast, Disinformation being the intentional distribution of incorrect information. A semantic difference which takes into consideration the application of intent.

Of-course don't get me wrong here. I agree with your points in general and understand that anyone, let alone OP couldn't understand absolutely 100% what is/isn't true within any of the CA videos and be able to make an accurate judgement on any of them being "100% misinformation". Atleast I would like to also believe that if someone was so confident in their judgement that they believe they could make that claim that they could atleast back up their statement with some means to support it. I am not asking for "proof", but OP makes no effort to even explain any points of criticism to support that judgement beyond the exclamation of surface level issues such as the use of Windows instead of Linux; like that would ultimately have any bearing on the truth behind any video when considering an extraterrestrial race from another planet integrating earth technology to talk to humans.

I see it as as just another case where the personal limits of some peoples beliefs do not allow for the incorporation of new information. Personally I would have thought the more radical ideas such as time travel, faster then light travel or the self-impregnation of the Taygetan woman for example being the deal breaker here, but I guess for some its just the computer operating system that the Taygetans are using on their earth PC's lol.

#15 2022-07-26 15:04:11

Tigerhawk

Tomek wrote:

Gosia has addressed why they use the internet and why it's not an AI program she's been talking to for the last 5 years many times before. Not even worth getting into again.

She talked about the AI question here not that long ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXN5DTOnk0&t=6s

Board footer