You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-01 00:48:25

Eldon Deluz

Interesting Letter 7 (Tironian ET) With A Touch Of Swaru

Was watching a random video on YT and this "lost letter" jumped out at me. The letter is the Tironian "7" called "ET" and was used in place of AND and OND sounds in Old English. I just thought it was interesting you may too, here is a link to the video with the letter timestamped.

https://youtu.be/wJxKyh9e5_A?t=564

#2 2022-08-01 06:20:59

Re: Interesting Letter 7 (Tironian ET) With A Touch Of Swaru

Absolutely amazing piece of purely lingular connection, I have to tell you - I loved it now that I watched and deeply analyzed it to the end!

I might just add - there is the original form of the modern day word "answer" - the way it used to have been in all-unrefined Old English at the time as I now just checked and found out - just look at this beauty it 's actually been - andswaru = and + swaru!
https://www.etymonline.com/word/answer# … n%20of%20a

Remove the "and" in the front - and you basically get united Europe just as before Romans it most likely used to be! big_smile

anyone remember the old TV series Mysterious Cities of Gold?

#3 2022-08-01 08:53:24

Eldon Deluz

Yes, indeed. I found the coincidence of this very interesting. We could say Swaruu is answering questions. Which if taken from Old English would be "ET" or "7swaru" which literally means answer. Which is exactly what she/they are doing.

I thought Gosia asked her at some point what her name meant but can't be sure and couldn't find any search results on the website for that.

But even if it is just a happenstance it speaks to something more as the nature of things always repeat whether that is patterns, numbers, or meanings of words. Even though she didn't call herself answer or respuesta (Spanish answer) in some form or another what she is doing is reflected in the name.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Gosia had some form of old English that meant Question? Then we would have Gosia and Swaruu, Question And Answer. smile

#4 2022-08-01 15:22:09

RoadtoSamadhi

Thank god for the expansive intellectual spectrum of this forum because this completely slipped me after watching it twice but after the 5th time and with the explanations here; the results are not less than epic.   Love this community.

Board footer