You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-07 14:59:59

Quaintlove369

Breaking the Deadlock by Living for Ourselves

In returning to Cosmic Agency after a year of "knowledge searching", I realize that searching endlessly has become just that- a turning of the wheel that perpetuates what I would consider our frustration. It was only when I looked back upon some of the Team's older videos that I realized that I (and many others) have been going about this life (incarnation) in a frustrating manner.

The world has been subject to many different things in order to keep us limited to the extreme, but it has never gone so far as to bring us total, irrevocable annihilation. I think the Collective of Humanity has many beliefs and ideas that prevent that from occurring. So, I think that we are enclosed in a metaphorical struggle against ourselves. Not the Cabal, the Controllers, not the Elites. It is ALL us. We are locked in ebb and flow, left and right, up and down, truth and non truth, ecstasy and pain, and on and on.

There is no trap after death. We can leave anytime. We can live if we want to. We can eject if we need to. The important thing is that we must be aware that what goes on in the world is not to bring about an end. In my opinion, the ones who rule do not desire an "end". They desire perpetuation of confusion, misdirection, and holding of perception. They don't want you to realize that you are ultimately not bound by their agendas and laws. They don't want you to realize that they NEED you to exist. So it begs the question, "How do I live the life that I desire, free from influence and control?"

The answer is to live for yourself. True to yourself and your own thoughts, feelings and emotions. Just because there is tons of misinformation, does not mean you cannot go and seek more personal lore to expand your own perception. Just because people claim to rule the world, does not mean that you agree to be ruled or cannot use their own trickery against them. Become the you that is free from deception. Or rather, become the you that resides in what you consider your happiest fantasy. Reality and fantasy, there is no difference. The difference is our perception, our attention, and our intent in the world.

Don't focus on the events that unfold to dazzle our eyes, move our hearts, and take up our headspace. We are Source. We are free. We are integration. We are connected. Even if the world "burns" it will not end unless we wish it to. Only I, you, we are real. That is the ultimate truth and the key to better lives on this morphing planet.

#2 2022-08-07 15:52:38

mitkobs

Re: Breaking the Deadlock by Living for Ourselves

We do not need to live for the cabal controllers. Let them rule their precious world till they crumble from greed and hatred. We can live for what we are, for what ideals we hold dear. If the ideal is Source there is nothing to fear from and nothing that cannot become possible.

#3 2022-08-08 02:58:13

Thank for you this insightful post. It speaks to the process I am going through. I have given up any attachment towards "saving the world". I am not here to martyr myself for a future that may never come. My goal now is to free myself and live the life I want within this incarnation or die trying. At one point last year, I thought that certain events in my life and finding this contact would lead to something substantial. Some kind of direct contact and support from my home world, or even the chance to be extracted and leave this place rather than being chained to a tragic global destiny and existentially unfulfilling incarnation I don't want and never chose.

Hitting a wall in that regard has made me feel resentment, betrayal, and abandonment, realizing that my home world will likely not be there for me in any of the major and visible ways that I wished, if they even care and do anything "behind the scenes" not directly obvious to me to personally help me at all, and that from what I can perceive, it appears to my perception that they consider me expendable, not only in terms of my physical life, but also my emotional wellbeing and fulfillment. Whether this world ends or continues to drag on in its distortions isn't of central importance to me anymore. Finding my own fulfillment is. I cannot fix a broken world, but I must do all I can to heal my own broken spirit.

For my entire life, I have escaped into my own mind, into fantasy. Shutting out this world and living in internal fantasy just to keep my head above water and not drown in the despair of this matrix. While putting my attention to this fantasy has somewhat worked up until last year to keep me distracted and barely afloat, as long as I remain incarnated here, perceiving this world and this life as it actually is will be unavoidable, and no retreat into internal fantasy can truly mitigate that. I grow tired of fantasy. It's not enough. The pain became bad enough that towards the end of last year and the beginning months of this one, I considered the possibility of ending this incarnation more seriously than I had ever considered it before. Events have taken place since then that have changed my mind about taking such an action.

I wish instead to create and actualize a life in this very incarnation that is actually reflective of who I am, my desires, ideals, and core principles. Strangely enough, I have, starting a few months back, experienced some miraculous synchronicities leading to just such a path towards fulfillment and happiness in this life that, before this recent experience, I had come to believe would be impossible to find. Still, this path is fraught with many complications in a 3d logistical sense. Time, distance, and societal interference are all factors at play that must be overcome in order for me to actualize this miracle. I will do everything I can to achieve my own happiness and liberation and to actualize this synchronistic miracle that I have been led to, with or without the direct support of a (seemingly?) fickle 5d home world, whether this world burns around me or not.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-08 10:20:52)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-08-08 03:57:41

Scott Summers

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I wish instead to create and actualize a life in this very incarnation that is actually reflective of who I am, my desires, ideals, and core principles. Strangely enough, I have, starting a few months back, experienced some miraculous synchronicities leading to just such a path towards fulfillment and happiness in this life that, before this recent experience, I had come to believe would be impossible to find. Still, this path is fraught with many complications in a 3d logistical sense. Time, distance, and societal interference are all factors at play that must be overcome in order for me to actualize this miracle. I will do everything I can to achieve my own happiness and liberation and to actualize this synchronistic miracle that I have been led to, with or without the support of a fickle 5d home world, whether this world burns around me or not.

Crystal Dragon,

May I congratulate you and say that you’re absolutely on the right track.

“Time, distance, and societal interference” may indeed be factors in any logical conscious mind, but if we keep our attention on the feeling of our wishes having already been fulfilled, all these factors will melt away.

In other words, live in your mind as if all you ever wanted has come true. There is no time (Sophia already confirmed that).

One day, you’ll wake up and the world will surprise you.

Keep going. Don’t stop. You are already a different person from the previous Crystal Dragon.

#5 2022-08-08 07:22:49

Kahi Harawira

A very good thread, thankyou 369. Much appreciated

I heard somewhere that this process of awakening can be incredibly sad, knowing and seeing what happens when people either cannot, choose not or refuse to see. The sheer helplessness at times, that wells up from within, brings with it a very great sadness.

Yet with close energetic linkages such as in relationships. there exists a similarity of ideals that extends beyond those immediate relationships (and surroundings) that touches on the lives of others, their emotions and aspirations, expanding from the central core that each of us carries with us and which is our home.

There is no external and we are all here to learn. We chose to come to the movies and to forget who we are, and yet here we are, we know it is just a movie and we know who we are. Who turned the lights on? Once known, never forgotten. There is no turning back and we are no longer a part of that movie that we have been constantly reminded (since we entered the theater) was the only life that existed and that we could expect.

Its a new language, a new way of seeing things and the world, for us to grow and to enjoy each others company as we travel though time together, eager to learn new things and new and better ways of living and being who we are.

And breaking the deadlock of who we were.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-08-08 07:23:52)

#6 2022-08-08 21:01:01

Quaintlove369

All of you guys' responses are really uplifting, I'm really glad to see it in this forum. I think all of us will make through these times with our heads held high. We'll "go out laughing!" as they say lol.

#7 2022-08-13 12:09:09

Du An

Just offering a "quickie" suggestion that has worked miracles for me. This is a powerful mantra from Paul Selig, who has written a series of books on finding truth in our lives.

"I know who I am. I know what I am. I know how I serve. I am here, I am here, I am here."

Even if we don't know any of those three things, repeating the mantra several times a day, whenever it pops into your mind, sets up the manifestation process, giving your higher self permission to take charge of the synchronicities that direct your on how to fulfill your soul mission. This process takes time, depending on the plan you set for yourself before you were born. Sometimes we have many different missions over our lifetime, we complete things and move (or stumble) on to the next thing, but in all cases, we agreed to a mind wipe even though we had a plan coming in. Only your higher self knows what it is and intuition is your GPS. This mantra is the key that opens the portal and really helps when we get frustrated and confused about WTH we are doing on this insane planet.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

Board footer