You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-06 09:02:31

Glass full

Can Cloud Shapes Be the New Crop Circles?

Hi Gosia and all.  I registered to the forum just now to share an inspiration.  This would be a means for the Taygetans to express the extraterrestrial presence to humanity at large in an unthreatening manner. Recently seeing unusual cloud formations, I had the thought that clearly geometric cloud formations, such as in the shape of a cube or other simple polyhedrons over highly populated areas would be unmistakeably unnatural.  Unlike crop circles, these could be viewable over major cities and less susceptible to discrediting or censorship that can always befall secondhand information.

#2 2022-08-06 19:55:11

Re: Can Cloud Shapes Be the New Crop Circles?

Some clouds are cloaked ships...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2022-08-11 19:49:17

Du An

Re: Can Cloud Shapes Be the New Crop Circles?

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Some clouds are cloaked ships...

This is so. I've seen hundreds of cloudships, been photographing them since 2017. They are mostly in the shape of a ship that, with some study, can be identified as to which star race they belong. I have not seen many geometric shapes as you suggest, though I've seen quite a few triangles, where there is a blank, open or dark triangle space in a cloud, very obviously stark lines, not a natural cloud formation. These are more likely "our" ships.

There are also the so-labeled "lenticular" clouds, usually found over mountains (but not always.) We are told this is a formation of moisture, a natural phenomena, but... I lived in the Northern Rockies for years and know that ships like to station over mountains, wrap themselves in a "cloud cloak" and enjoy the views. If you are not familiar with these, there are many photos of lenticular formations online.

Perhaps the Taygetans will elaborate on this phenomenon.

Last edited by Du An (2022-08-11 19:50:22)

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

Board footer