You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-09 20:13:37

naringas
Member

taygetian mission accomplished?

I recall reading somewhere, that the taygetians had arrested? detained? recovered? one of them called "starlette"? (or something similar).

I wonder if this is the reason behind their physical presence here? i.e. now that they're done, they're gone?


--

another hint I have comes from a much older disclosure by a nurse who was involved in the Roswell incidents (The alien interview, if memory serves me right).

In this story, the nurse tells what this alien entity told her. That they had come here along time ago and that they had some mission. The point being that they claim responsability for the vedas (the vedic chants, I suppose includes the sanskrit language which has an alphabet).

The point being that this alien being explains that the release of the vedic information was done as as sort of side-job. Something crew members did which was not directly related to their mission (at leas to the knowlede of this interviewed alien).

Which led me to wonder, to which extent are Gosia's contacts talking to here in their off-duty time during this mission to reclaim one of their own rogues?

of course, none of this discounts all the content they've provided. From what I've seen they speak the truth. (same as this alien interviewee, specially at the beginning when they explain that we have souls and what this means. I recall they used the term "IS BE")


the swaruus are magic, there are no aliens; the swaruus are aliens, there is no magic. (also works if shuffling "technology", "magic", "aliens")
I cannot abide by this lack of transparency.
This is place works according to occultment.
We fail each other's tests.

Offline

#2 2022-08-10 06:49:43

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Starlette is not one of them explained in the video, but somehow linked with Taygeta(how linked is not explained but one can imagine) and worked against Taygeta. And to capture this one is not their main mission. There are a lot of missions going on in space and concerning Earth and is not our busyness to be informed about and meddle.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-10 06:50:22)

Offline

#3 2022-08-10 12:32:18

Gosia
Administrator

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

That story happened a while back (last year) and has nothing to do with their presence here, or absence. Its just one of the events that happened, and there are always a lot of things that happen.

naringas wrote:

I recall reading somewhere, that the taygetians had arrested? detained? recovered? one of them called "starlette"? (or something similar).

I wonder if this is the reason behind their physical presence here? i.e. now that they're done, they're gone?


--

another hint I have comes from a much older disclosure by a nurse who was involved in the Roswell incidents (The alien interview, if memory serves me right).

In this story, the nurse tells what this alien entity told her. That they had come here along time ago and that they had some mission. The point being that they claim responsability for the vedas (the vedic chants, I suppose includes the sanskrit language which has an alphabet).

The point being that this alien being explains that the release of the vedic information was done as as sort of side-job. Something crew members did which was not directly related to their mission (at leas to the knowlede of this interviewed alien).

Which led me to wonder, to which extent are Gosia's contacts talking to here in their off-duty time during this mission to reclaim one of their own rogues?

of course, none of this discounts all the content they've provided. From what I've seen they speak the truth. (same as this alien interviewee, specially at the beginning when they explain that we have souls and what this means. I recall they used the term "IS BE")

Offline

#4 2022-08-10 14:00:14

naringas
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

mitkobs wrote:

Starlette is not one of them explained in the video, but somehow linked with Taygeta(how linked is not explained but one can imagine) and worked against Taygeta. And to capture this one is not their main mission. There are a lot of missions going on in space and concerning Earth and is not our busyness to be informed about and meddle.

I consider it my business to be informed and meddle with Earth affairs given as I live here. I suppose the word "our" is not very precise cuz it makes me think you're lumping me with them who have no busyness being informed.

that said, it is extremely difficult to be informed (which I have reflected in my updated signature "all this information technology is making it difficult to know anything")

I suppose the overall answer is that they're doing many things... I suppose as to what their goals actually are we gotta carefully consider the pros and cons of having a goal and the consequences of pursing any one of these goals single mindedly; this single mindedness is not intelligent.


the swaruus are magic, there are no aliens; the swaruus are aliens, there is no magic. (also works if shuffling "technology", "magic", "aliens")
I cannot abide by this lack of transparency.
This is place works according to occultment.
We fail each other's tests.

Offline

#5 2022-08-10 14:03:50

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

The thing is you cannot be informed what is going on in space, that is the reality, neither I can and with or without accepting that is not my or your busyness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-10 14:04:09)

Offline

#6 2022-08-11 02:18:28

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Until they possibly re-establish contact, we can only guess what their reasons are for the abrupt pause. It's been what, two months since the last time they responded? Only Gosia would know what sort of things were going on at the time that could possibly account for their absence, and even she might not necessarily know everything that was happening. Also, certain types of situations could just emerge without any prior warning. Hopefully nothing serious happened and they are alright.

One possibility is that the federation cut off their internet communications again, this time including the Swaruus. Another is that they are regrouping and changing their approach to the contact and the Earth situation, one way or another. It would be nice if they were bringing in more ships or seeking participation from the Alcyone council or other allies to take a larger scale and more direct and active approach to contacting and supporting starseeds, either by direct individual or group contact to help with any missions that are still feasible, or if nothing more can be done, to pull us all off of this sinking ship of a world before we all go down in flames with it. That would be nice, but based on the trajectory of things since 2020, the opposite is more likely, that they may in fact be ending the contact entirely and sending most of the crew home and maybe returning with a different ship and crew to simply observe and do things behind the scenes.

Who knows. I just find it pretty obvious that Starlette wasn't an important enough issue to ever have been their main reason for being here. That wouldn't make much sense, and they didn't even know of her full involvement until last year.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-11 02:23:55)


righteously indignant

Offline

#7 2022-08-11 06:27:26

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

naringas wrote:

I consider it my business to be informed and meddle with Earth affairs given as I live here. I suppose the word "our" is not very precise cuz it makes me think you're lumping me with them who have no busyness being informed.

that said, it is extremely difficult to be informed (which I have reflected in my updated signature "all this information technology is making it difficult to know anything")

I suppose the overall answer is that they're doing many things... I suppose as to what their goals actually are we gotta carefully consider the pros and cons of having a goal and the consequences of pursing any one of these goals single mindedly; this single mindedness is not intelligent.



The entire point of a federation is that the parties to the federation can see thing differently because there is no homogenous doctrine insisting that all parties must be exactly the same. Nor is there any proposition that specifies that every single individual of any single party to the federation, is, or must be, automatically accountable to every single individual of another party. Far from it.

So it is with the earth, the proposition that the earth should be a federation also puts aside the single uniformity idea and proposes that all parties to an “earth federation” have the choice to see things differently from other parties, if their natural circumstances so prescribe it to be so.

The globalist view which supports global dictatorship idea, is that no such groupings should exist, that all are but individuals possessing nothing more than an individual choice, with the global Cabal as an outside power. This approach tends to see others as nothing more than individuals and the groups, the cultures, civilizations and star systems to which all belong should be made to be held to accountability and control, just like all other individuals are.

The problem with this approach is that different cultures and peoples do in fact exist as well as differing civilizations, all here on earth, so the proposition of a federation also being here on earth is not as far fetched as some might believe it to be.

The Cabal in the pursuance of their singular globalist objective, would like it to be otherwise although they wouldn't be against such groupings for the establishment of human farms. Hence the need for a diversity of cultures, peoples and civilizations, to ensure that any unwanted meddling in the affairs of others, can be more easily minimized.

With respect to the interstellar team, I have no idea of whether they keep in contact or not. That is none of my business. What is clear however, is that there is an interlude for me and that is all I need to know. If I felt the need to find out something else, then that is on me not anyone else. What the interstellar team does, when they do it and why they do, is clearly none of my business. Who am I to judge what another interstellar civilization may or may not do or even why they should be doing it? That's their business alone.

For me, its called respect.

The paradigm that anyone should be able to meddle in anyone's affairs here on earth, just because one might also live here too, does not in my opinion, emanate from respect. Just saying

Offline

#8 2022-08-11 07:27:12

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

When something is concerning to me, when I somehow get involved in it, when something is threatening to me, invasive in my life and with that not respecting my will and my wishes then is my busyness. What is happening in space is not so relatable to our daily life because we do not have the basis information and also we do not live in space in the conditions there and do not have direct interest in what is going on there.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-11 07:28:03)

Offline

#9 2022-08-11 08:29:35

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

mitkobs wrote:

When something is concerning to me, when I somehow get involved in it, when something is threatening to me, invasive in my life and with that not respecting my will and my wishes then is my busyness. What is happening in space is not so relatable to our daily life because we do not have the basis information and also we do not live in space in the conditions there and do not have direct interest in what is going on there.


Contrary to what some might consider a popular belief, I do have a direct interest in what is happening with respect to the Taygetean team because it shown itself to be directly related to what is happening with both me and "the world" surrounding me. It is why I am here, it is because I hold to the view they might have something delaying them (or not) but that one way or another, Gosia will not be simply left stranded without any explanation. And I hold to this view despite having no evidence one way or another. For me, the entire crew are honorable people and I do not see it any other way

Clearly, no-one is obliging anyone to be here and if it doesn't seem to be respecting your own personal will as you as you so insist that it must (comply with) and so much so wish it to be, you definitely do have a free choice on whether to remain in such a situation of your own making, or not.

Offline

#10 2022-08-11 08:59:36

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Do not understand me wrongly please. I talk in general about what might be happening in space. I am curious of course and want to know what is happening exactly even if this is not concerning me too much. I wanna know everything that is going on everywhere truthfully and factually. But there is not enough information. So what to do. Listen to anyone who have better info what is going on or simply I try to think/envision what is going on but with knowing that this is guessing, speculating, fantasizing.

So what might be the main Taygetan mission - to look for their starseeds incarnated and thus observing what is going on Earth. So they will be here around the planet observing at least.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-11 09:07:45)

Offline

#11 2022-08-11 10:18:02

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

mitkobs wrote:

Do not understand me wrongly please. I talk in general about what might be happening in space. I am curious of course and want to know what is happening exactly even if this is not concerning me too much. I wanna know everything that is going on everywhere truthfully and factually. But there is not enough information. So what to do. Listen to anyone who have better info what is going on or simply I try to think/envision what is going on but with knowing that this is guessing, speculating, fantasizing.


I am sorry. It been so long since I have been trapped inside my body, never ever knowing anything else, of how limiting it was in so very many ways, unable to conceive or perceive of any other reality. I have completely forgotten what it was like to be imprisoned in that way.

I sincerely do apologize.

As you say, being able to intellectually conceptualize something (guessing, speculating, fantasizing) might be one thing, but experiencing it as a reality, does provide a foundation to better comprehend some of the subjects that do arise.

The best I could suggest is to study emotional frequencies and how they impact on people and work in reality. You are going to need to know the basics to get through.

Offline

#12 2022-08-11 10:47:53

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Someday when we get where we came from we will know more directly and factually as all what is known by our stellar civilizations. But now in the mud of 3D can gather some crumbs of little truthful info that is presented to us. Also meditate and observe what Source can bring to us as clarity in all that we want to know better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-11 10:50:18)

Offline

#13 2022-08-11 14:38:45

naringas
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

I consider there's a distinction between meddling with something, and merely observing.

But I do have some questions regarding the nature of 'observing' things, specially considering this notion that in a certain sense, simply observing is sufficient to change that which is observed.

A concrete question I had is: if I observe something, to which extent do I need to somehow make a record or a note -- indeed a memory, of what I've observed? If I observe somehting but can never recall it, if there's never any 'evidence', if it did not change me in any way, did I observe it??

I would love to hear what others think about this

--

on the matter of meddling, I think the touchy issue is the 'bystander'.  while it is true that we have no way to know what's going on in space, fact is that space may very easily rain shit over us.

I have a suspicion that I have been fucked over entirely by events that had nothing at all to do with me in some lifetime that I still have to remember better (these memories are shaded, darkened). I was a bystander minding my own business when something else fucked everything around me over completely. this trauma is still with me.

Last edited by naringas (2022-08-11 15:00:03)


the swaruus are magic, there are no aliens; the swaruus are aliens, there is no magic. (also works if shuffling "technology", "magic", "aliens")
I cannot abide by this lack of transparency.
This is place works according to occultment.
We fail each other's tests.

Offline

#14 2022-08-11 16:39:16

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Meddling is also discussing like we discuss here in the forum. And sometimes such discussions may ruin some long prepared mission. And other consequences. Everyone can read what we are discussing here and take a hint.
Observing is watching without interfering.

Offline

#15 2022-08-11 20:45:45

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

naringas wrote:

I was a bystander minding my own business when something else fucked everything around me over completely. this trauma is still with me.


It is a Great Sadness that much is true, perhaps an even greater sadness is that we signed up for it.

What we learn enriches us. The questions which I find relevant is “how much did we learn when we were happy and contented” and “how much did we learn when things were not going our way”

Unpleasant things tend to force us to learn faster if we are to overcome it while those who never go through these things, don't even know if they exist or not. I guess it becomes a balance between having the experience and acquiring the knowledge of what is right or wrong and making the resultant kind of choices that goes with those experiences, or not having any knowledge whatever,  that such choices even exist. That such things should be seen as nothing more than intellectual concepts to choose between, rather than actual lessons earned through hard experience.

Strength, courage and fearlessness is the result of harsh experiences. I would not exchange any of the harsh experiences I have had, for a life of no hardships and no learning experiences, for a life filled with nothing but blissful ignorance.

Offline

#16 2022-08-11 22:48:43

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Kahi Harawira wrote:
naringas wrote:

I was a bystander minding my own business when something else fucked everything around me over completely. this trauma is still with me.


It is a Great Sadness that much is true, perhaps an even greater sadness is that we signed up for it.

What we learn enriches us. The questions which I find relevant is “how much did we learn when we were happy and contented” and “how much did we learn when things were not going our way”

Unpleasant things tend to force us to learn faster if we are to overcome it while those who never go through these things, don't even know if they exist or not. I guess it becomes a balance between having the experience and acquiring the knowledge of what is right or wrong and making the resultant kind of choices that goes with those experiences, or not having any knowledge whatever,  that such choices even exist. That such things should be seen as nothing more than intellectual concepts to choose between, rather than actual lessons earned through hard experience.

Strength, courage and fearlessness is the result of harsh experiences. I would not exchange any of the harsh experiences I have had, for a life of no hardships and no learning experiences, for a life filled with nothing but blissful ignorance.

Definitely balance. Everything in balance. A certain amount of adversity is constructive. A certain amount of bliss is constructive, if one appreciates and knows how to use joy and freedom to advance rather than sitting around not knowing up from down. An excess of adversity is even more destructive than an excess of blissful ignorance, because with blissful ignorance, applying a bit of duality will go a long way in furthering a soul and leading them to truly understand and appreciate what they have. A soul that is wounded and entrapped in cycles of unjust adversity is much more damaged and will require much more healing to bring it back into balance and alignment with its true principles.

Earth is a strange situation, and we are here to fix it because it is highly inconsistent. Some will come here and find the right amount of adversity to grow, and then go back or onward to 5d and truly make the most out of a more free and blissful experience. For many, the adversity will be so excessive that it is destructive and will create soul traumas that need much further healing to the point where the damage incurred will outweigh the usefulness of the lessons learned, and the net result will be only limited expansion or even regression due to trauma. It's not an efficiently balanced system.

The other unbalanced scenario is that a soul can become addicted to adversity and mental discipline to the point of dragging itself and others through extreme and arbitrary duality games incessantly because it doesn't find any value in emotionality, joy, and creativity. It has then become semi-regressive and rather ignorant and unbalanced in its own way, unable to grow through emotional values such as love and creative expression in an environment of ease and contentment because it has lost resonance of the heart and become cold and overly centered on the energy centers of will, wisdom, and intellect, ruthlessly addicted to adversity even to the point of always creating it if it can't find it naturally. This describes the mentality prevalent in the unemotional sectors of the federation and their endless meddling and "gaming" here on Earth, along with their desire to always keep it locked in perpetual 3d.

Nobody who's come here to attempt to help is a stranger to shadows. We've integrated much. Personally, this unbalanced experience has been excessively draining and hurtful to me. I'm ready to make a last stand to achieve a life here that gives me the contentment and fulfillment that my soul needs to heal these wounds or to die trying. I'm done with arbitrary self-sacrifice, and I'm done with growing through "bootcamp" bullshit. Personally, having had so many adverse experiences in this life and others, I would have the frame of reference to learn and grow very much in an environment where I would be happy and content. I would not take anything for granted and value the love and freedom I would experience and be able to express myself artfully and creatively in very expansive ways, and I would grow and be better for it all without bliss being able to cause ignorance and stagnation for me.

This is my preference now and what is needed for healing, balance, and further expansion in my soul's personal path. I cannot be convinced that being broken more by further extreme adversity will help me anymore at this point. I've had an overload of that, and it's caused burnout, wounding, and stagnation in negative mental and emotional cycles. It's time for me to find healing and balance once again through happiness and contentment. But that's just me, and I wouldn't force my personal path or preferences down anyone else's throat or assume that it is the only thing that would help another individual expand. They might be learning different lessons and in a different phase of bringing balance to their own soul and experiences. They might still prefer and even need to get slapped awake each morning, take a cold shower, and ride the pain train because it's still doing something positive for them, but personally, I'm ready to move past this distorted model of learning.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-11 22:59:45)


righteously indignant

Offline

#17 2022-08-12 02:10:22

Kahi Harawira
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Definitely balance. Everything in balance. A certain amount of adversity is constructive. A certain amount of bliss is constructive, if one appreciates and knows how to use joy and freedom to advance rather than sitting around not knowing up from down. An excess of adversity is even more destructive than an excess of blissful ignorance, because with blissful ignorance, applying a bit of duality will go a long way in furthering a soul and leading them to truly understand and appreciate what they have. A soul that is wounded and entrapped in cycles of unjust adversity is much more damaged and will require much more healing to bring it back into balance and alignment with its true principles.

Earth is a strange situation, and we are here to fix it because it is highly inconsistent. Some will come here and find the right amount of adversity to grow, and then go back or onward to 5d and truly make the most out of a more free and blissful experience. For many, the adversity will be so excessive that it is destructive and will create soul traumas that need much further healing to the point where the damage incurred will outweigh the usefulness of the lessons learned, and the net result will be only limited expansion or even regression due to trauma. It's not an efficiently balanced system.

The other unbalanced scenario is that a soul can become addicted to adversity and mental discipline to the point of dragging itself and others through extreme and arbitrary duality games incessantly because it doesn't find any value in emotionality, joy, and creativity. It has then become semi-regressive and rather ignorant and unbalanced in its own way, unable to grow through emotional values such as love and creative expression in an environment of ease and contentment because it has lost resonance of the heart and become cold and overly centered on the energy centers of will, wisdom, and intellect, ruthlessly addicted to adversity even to the point of always creating it if it can't find it naturally. This describes the mentality prevalent in the unemotional sectors of the federation and their endless meddling and "gaming" here on Earth, along with their desire to always keep it locked in perpetual 3d.

Nobody who's come here to attempt to help is a stranger to shadows. We've integrated much. Personally, this unbalanced experience has been excessively draining and hurtful to me. I'm ready to make a last stand to achieve a life here that gives me the contentment and fulfillment that my soul needs to heal these wounds or to die trying. I'm done with arbitrary self-sacrifice, and I'm done with growing through "bootcamp" bullshit. Personally, having had so many adverse experiences in this life and others, I would have the frame of reference to learn and grow very much in an environment where I would be happy and content. I would not take anything for granted and value the love and freedom I would experience and be able to express myself artfully and creatively in very expansive ways, and I would grow and be better for it all without bliss being able to cause ignorance and stagnation for me.

This is my preference now and what is needed for healing, balance, and further expansion in my soul's personal path. I cannot be convinced that being broken more by further extreme adversity will help me anymore at this point. I've had an overload of that, and it's caused burnout, wounding, and stagnation in negative mental and emotional cycles. It's time for me to find healing and balance once again through happiness and contentment. But that's just me, and I wouldn't force my personal path or preferences down anyone else's throat or assume that it is the only thing that would help another individual expand. They might be learning different lessons and in a different phase of bringing balance to their own soul and experiences. They might still prefer and even need to get slapped awake each morning, take a cold shower, and ride the pain train because it's still doing something positive for them, but personally, I'm ready to move past this distorted model of learning.


So completely agree with your summing up of the situation, yes why can we not live in peace?

Some attribute it to the collective consciousness of the masses which mindlessly want to keep things as miserable for others as they can, to take everything from and to exploit others for their own profit and satisfaction. While a case can definitely made that this circumstance is engineered from the outside to create these horrible conditions for us, in the end, they are using us to destroy ourselves. If we let them.

We all want peace but if we stand on the sidelines, we risk the danger over not only being overrun by a brainwashed mob, but also being unprepared to destroy the matrix thinking that sustains their justifications.

This battle, or this war, is about who will be the governing authority of earth as humanity transits towards becoming an interstellar society. For my part, I have concluded that those who make war, must not win. And I am a pacifist. Fearless, but still a pacifist all the same. It means having to confront the nasties no matter how powerful the “masses” might think they are. In my own mind, they lack the attributes to represent who I am or the people who immediately surround me.

Personally I would like more, so very much more, but for as long as this war for the planet keeps on raging over whether it should be a dictatorship or a confederation, the chances are, that there will be no peace until this birthing process of an interstellar civilization is over.

Who will represent the planet will be up to us and although it might look like our numbers are small, it doesn't reflect the vastly accelerated pace of people waking up all over the world. There is no winner and nothing has been decided on which way it will fall, but I am of the view that contributing towards winning the war would also be in our best interests.

Couldn't care less about the great so-called “resetting of humanity” because if I am reading this right, the so-called controllers both on-planet and off-planet, got caught with their hands in the cookie jar trying to take over another inter-stellar civilization, which has resulted in Alenym of Temmer forcing the Federation to pounce on them. Meaning the Cabal appears to have lost their off-planet help.

Now it just us, and the clowns who think they are running the show. I am interested in “winning the war” if it in fact exists. Could just be in my mind brought on by the dominant frequency principle, that because so many others think that it is happening, are then just imposing it on me. I know for a fact that living on an island isolated from away everything else, none of this would even be happening.

But I don't live on an isolated island. Yet I too have been embroiled in a war not of my own making, but have accepted the responsibility to help bring it to an end. Or to complete the mission to the best of my ability.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-08-12 02:24:31)

Offline

#18 2022-08-12 03:20:06

mitkobs
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

The best way to win this war is to uncover the unconscious within everyone of us and to uncover it for the sleeping sheepies. The ruling cabal is helping in this direction without knowing what they do with all these insane measures around the world, with the plandemic, with the wars, with the social injustices and social engineering. All this is waking up the sleeping giant(human unconscious) making it really uncomfortable and trying to understand. Also the truthful information how to manage own unconscious when is brought back on surface is very important to be distributed to everyone who is asking and searching.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-12 03:22:11)

Offline

#19 2022-08-12 08:37:00

Brahman
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

The sleeping sheeple are unlikely to wake up. They don't trust the likes of us. They need a rude awakening - like the cabal taking their money, putting them in concentration camps, etc. Even then they will wait for the second coming. And so until they get tired of playing stupid games.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-08-12 08:37:15)


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#20 2022-08-12 10:18:01

07wideeyes
Member

Re: taygetian mission accomplished?

I really like your summary, Crystal Dragon. Thank you. And much of it describes well how I feel about my own life here these days.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB