You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-13 18:14:47

imperius

On Mass Psychosis And Life

Hey there, I just watched this video, found it pretty on point with our current circumstances and thought it's something worth sharing around. It focuses mostly on totalitarianism but I think mass psychosis is happening on so many layers it can be hard to follow and not be completely overwhelmed or just so desensitized that you don't even see it as a big deal anymore. And even knowing what's going on doesn't protect you from falling in one trap or another. More than a society, it feels like we're living in a minefield.

Anyway, the vid in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

And also this one to de-stress a little: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03K4inVyWGc
Because I see a lot of people being tormented by the feeling they have some kind of duty to fulfill in this life (been there) and, in my opinion, if you had something extra ordinary to be doing, you'll remember enough about it that you would be doing it already, or just naturally fall into that path by your life circumstances. Else just chill and live as best as you can, a hard thing to do as it is without falling into our penchant for making everything more complicated than it needs to be. And "just chill" might sound like an annoying or insensitive thing to say but keeping a cool head is of paramount importance under our circumstances. Good decisions to secure our well being never come out of fear or pain.

#2 2022-08-13 21:45:09

Re: On Mass Psychosis And Life

The psychosis as you refer to it is more of a symptom of a systemic mass brain washing campaign spanning generations and population centers.

It creates what I like to refer to as cognitive dissonance or brainwashing or more specifically bigotry and intolerance.

CA shows/teaches us that part of this is part of a greater campaign to lower awareness and frequencies. 

There is another aspect here that souls will always try to reconnect with the cosmic source.  Some connect with religion.  Other certain affiliated groups.  Like attracts like as it were or as the bible says sin attracts sin. 

Or more specifically our expectation of perceptions literally determines the reality that we will see.  This goes back to the ability of an individual being willing to alter their mind and their core frequency. 

But the other thing that accelerates this is the negative black goo that came from tiamet that exists in various geo-political hotspots the world over.  This goo has been incorporated into many things to negatively affect humanity and is the reason why psychosis temporarily occurs in some groups, such as enforcers in the third reich.

But wait there is more the third reich took psychological manipulations to a severe extreme and guess what, it is happening again.  After world war 2 psychology was almost outright banned as a career, science, and discipline.  Now the same abuses are being allowed to occur, again.  Joseph Goebels greatly used the science to push the concept of propoganda to great effect before the days of the internet.  Now both pieces are being used to create this dissonance that is creating the psychosis.

But more specifically as folks try to up their frequency and are unable a psychotic break is possible.  Once their reality is unable to be organized in a matter to allow a higher frequency the break occurs.  Most often it is where understandings are relearned and an insatiable rage occurs as things are being rewired and a body or soul realizes their entire existance is based upon lies from the first time they can remember things.

Fear ramps are being used as part of this campaign.  But really circular logic is used in conjunction with this with phrases such as systemic racism, supporting illogical arguments that fall flat on their face in an inquisitive mind asks why and how. 

But the problem is once you start massaging away the washed brain to clean a mind the dissonance and violence response are increasingly likely the worse the mind is suppressed.  This is why beings on a higher plane do not interfere.  The minds have to be willing to wake up, forcing an awakening will literally cause mass suicides and mental break downs.  The same reason why aliens are not coming out enmasse and saying hey we are here.  Too many are not ready for full disclosures.

You are pointing out some very good points, but it is all part of a massive jigsaw puzzle that we are having to put together upside down with no point of reference.

So, please, keep posting  more insights.  Not only were the videos good, so was your post and points stated.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2022-08-13 23:53:16

Kahi Harawira

imperius wrote:

Anyway, the vid in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

Brilliant. An excellent resource for the uninitiated

#4 2022-08-14 00:46:10

imperius

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

The psychosis as you refer to it is more of a symptom of a systemic mass brain washing campaign spanning generations and population centers.

It creates what I like to refer to as cognitive dissonance or brainwashing or more specifically bigotry and intolerance.

CA shows/teaches us that part of this is part of a greater campaign to lower awareness and frequencies. 

There is another aspect here that souls will always try to reconnect with the cosmic source.  Some connect with religion.  Other certain affiliated groups.  Like attracts like as it were or as the bible says sin attracts sin. 

Or more specifically our expectation of perceptions literally determines the reality that we will see.  This goes back to the ability of an individual being willing to alter their mind and their core frequency. 

But the other thing that accelerates this is the negative black goo that came from tiamet that exists in various geo-political hotspots the world over.  This goo has been incorporated into many things to negatively affect humanity and is the reason why psychosis temporarily occurs in some groups, such as enforcers in the third reich.

But wait there is more the third reich took psychological manipulations to a severe extreme and guess what, it is happening again.  After world war 2 psychology was almost outright banned as a career, science, and discipline.  Now the same abuses are being allowed to occur, again.  Joseph Goebels greatly used the science to push the concept of propoganda to great effect before the days of the internet.  Now both pieces are being used to create this dissonance that is creating the psychosis.

But more specifically as folks try to up their frequency and are unable a psychotic break is possible.  Once their reality is unable to be organized in a matter to allow a higher frequency the break occurs.  Most often it is where understandings are relearned and an insatiable rage occurs as things are being rewired and a body or soul realizes their entire existance is based upon lies from the first time they can remember things.

Fear ramps are being used as part of this campaign.  But really circular logic is used in conjunction with this with phrases such as systemic racism, supporting illogical arguments that fall flat on their face in an inquisitive mind asks why and how. 

But the problem is once you start massaging away the washed brain to clean a mind the dissonance and violence response are increasingly likely the worse the mind is suppressed.  This is why beings on a higher plane do not interfere.  The minds have to be willing to wake up, forcing an awakening will literally cause mass suicides and mental break downs.  The same reason why aliens are not coming out enmasse and saying hey we are here.  Too many are not ready for full disclosures.

You are pointing out some very good points, but it is all part of a massive jigsaw puzzle that we are having to put together upside down with no point of reference.

So, please, keep posting  more insights.  Not only were the videos good, so was your post and points stated.

I will, thank you.

I don't think the masses will be ready for full alien disclosure in the foreseeable future, if ever. And I don't say that because I think we are a lost cause, on the contrary, we do whatever we want for better or for worse, and that's exactly why I think disclosure is not for everyone and never will be. Some people want it, some don't because they're here for a different experience. In other words, this planet is the place we come when we want to live on lower frequencies. If you want the utopian experience, you have to leave here. And on that line of thought, perhaps many of us are being carried away by the promise of a better life that inevitably comes with friendly alien contact. Maybe it'd be better for our mental health to keep that knowledge they've given us as the compass to follow when we are ready to leave here rather than dreaming of having that right here and now in the place that is not meant for that. Mostly because doing that becomes just another way of hurting ourselves and, through that suffering, staying here even longer when that desire of a better life becomes our pain.

I have the understanding from following both channels that people come here to have mostly bad experiences, and while part of that experience may involve the roller coaster of hitting rock bottom followed by big spiritual revelations or interacting as humans with their alien friends, most people seem to come here to completely disconnect and live in a extremely impaired state of being. I see this reflected on a society that always puts more value in the harder ways to do things, no matter if they are impractical or pointless. And while emotions are running high right now, as a rule of thumb people always seem to choose one path and hardly ever stray from it, even if they know it's wrong or that there are better options. I get the impression that people in these circumstances often just choose to keep doing what they where doing their whole lives. Not necessarily because they agree or care, but because, from their point of view, they got this far, put all of their energy into it, and just don't want to change because that means starting from scratch later in life and that is just not acceptable or they simply don't feel like it. And don't think that is out of laziness or a lack of responsibility, it's more like they just accept that they made a mistake and rather live with it and perpetuate what they know than changing their ways into the unknown at a point in their lives when they might no longer have enough time to really experience that new path. Many people don't believe in reincarnation, they think they get this one chance and are like "what's done its done and this is my life now."

They're not really interested in change and also pain, suffering, and self-victimization can be addictive experiences. The rush they can give you might be stronger than the one you can get from positive emotions, I'm not sure but it does look like that in this place. At this point of things, I wonder how many among us keep coming back because we don't know better, and how many are here simply because they're addicted to it, even when they get out and remember who they are.

So rather than figuring things out, most people just go with the flow for better or for worse, and that's the whole idea of being here for most of them. I don't think Earth will remain like this forever, but its return to normal might happen slowly and naturally by just letting people get their fill until they are bored of it rather than being a huge and sudden event. Until then, I think the best those of us that are against what's being done here can do is simply put our two cents each chance we get, both in here and out there, whenever we see someone willing to listen. It sucks because it'll take forever but also what's the rush? Why are we in such a hurry to learn and do stuff that we come to places like this that promise us quick learning when we have all the time in the world to do it? One thing I've learned here and never going to forget is that I need to calm down and stop treating life like it's a ticking time bomb.

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Brilliant. An excellent resource for the uninitiated

Yes, I think it covers the basics and also quotes a couple of authors for further reading. I'm starting one of the books mentioned there myself.

Last edited by imperius (2022-08-14 00:50:53)

#5 2022-08-15 07:47:13

mose

Blessed Love.

"People have all these problems. The problems are different - violence, jealousy, misery, anxiety - but the medicine for all these illness is only one, and it is meditation."
-- OSHO

Mind is the root of all problems.

Mastery of the faculties of mind can foreshadow what we can deem  to be 'lesser light'.

Races of individuals who show kind of distinction in such facet of life and existence, can be so forth deemed  'Beings of Lesser Light'...

With 'no mind' is new entry to 'more to life'; which to those races who excel in 'mind and crafts/manipulation' perceive it as a 'point towards neutrality'... Those races prefer the 'off set' and postpone the 'zero point' of the heart.

We the race of the people who still lingers in the 'matrix'--the ideomaterial world, technically are more or less similar to other races of 'lesser light'... Until we make collective conscious choice for 'meditation'...

Beings of 'Lesser Light' can't stand this... Care less about 'ultimate dissolving' to the essence, although they can be masters of the 'Universe' in their own accord... For as it being said, even this website, the entire creation is still a matrix... a thought creation of certain hitherto unknown nature to some civilization such as ours on earth. To some other races, they inherently to know much about it and thus capable of doing much--they can then play gods to others of limited 'touch'.

So with the mind, comes psychology...

The above video is about the mass psychology--it is well presented and provide the basis of decoding social disposition and predictive clichés...

Advanced races which align with 'mind crafts/manipulations' are masters of the 'dark psychology'...

Our knowledge so far, here on earth in regard to the dark psychology is still rudimentary... It has been explored and experimented in some dark projects the like of mind control ones say, the like of famous 'MK Ultra' -- and probably in other unknown/unreported 'projects' -- possibly in collaboration with negatively oriented ETs...

Ego based psychological experiment are all about 'the will to power'....

Dark Triad of Narcissism, Machiavellian and Psychopathic tendencies prevail over group dynamics of its participants and state of their inherent welfare.

Today, curious students of dark psychology, can enjoy the trade-crafts in intelligence operation and institution by exercising prudence in its application -- as such institutions are usually the powerhouses of nation-states; wielding their hidden powers through the 'conjugate' of the forth pillar of state: 'information and channels' for those 'in need to know'... They are usually sponsored by prime institutions of power and thus they are subservient to the existing systems...

Life in the matrix is all about manipulation, power and status/~ quo...

So sometimes, it is better for each and every one of us to find out what 'dark psychology' is all about... How to do we play or 'allow others to play us' the game of 'victim vs perpetrators'.

And for some who have been wondering about the recent drama regarding Gosia's source and another person downplaying the originality of contents in this website, here is a treat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZyI88KOP4Q

Love is something which process all of us through the 'True Resurrection'...

Even through technicalities of 'spiritual paths', it does not necessarily, all the time, lead us into the true 'love and light'...

In the quest for 'Third Eye' opening, Samuel Sagan has a very interesting deduction out of prevalent 'spiritual practices' during the Atlantean times, such to suppose why it necessitate the decent of 'Christ Consciousness' to the masses -- in the following 'cycles of mass awakening'...

He noted:

During the last periods of the Atlantean age, through practices
which bore some similarity to this one it was possible to achieve a
great mastery over the powers of nature. Now the wheel has
turned – yesterday's methods no longer yield the same results.
Several laws of nature operate in a completely different way and
you could not reach the same mastery using these techniques. Some
new paths of initiation have to be followed.
• When practised with the intensity it requires, this exercise
builds up a state of consciousness with two main characteristics.
One is an extraordinary feeling of power. The second is an obvious
lack of compassion. This state is devoid of any feeling or empathy
for the person sitting in front of you. These two aspects
summarise the condition of late Atlantis quite well, and are part of
the reasons for its fall.
• This practice is not to be implemented on a regular basis. It is
just indicated here to give you a glimpse of past states of
consciousness. It will be especially interesting to practise the next
technique (5.13) just after this one, to realize the difference in
vibration and atmosphere brought about by the heart feeling.

5.13 This technique [Eye contact, full technique: the triple process of
vision, including the vision of the heart
] shows a clear contrast with the previous one
(‘Atlantean Climax’). A softness is now introduced that was
previously absent. In terms of the occult history of our planet,
the appearance of this empathy of the heart which was so
painfully lacking in our Atlantean ancestors has a lot to do with
the manifestation of Christ Consciousness

So even with the third eye activation, it is not all 'love and light'....

When we centre with the heart in meditations, we can move beyond 'psychological warfares -- within and without our selves'...We do not attract 'lesser light beings' nor do they 'fancy' us...

Hmmmm

https://www.osho.com/osho-online-librar … 1682d2b345

Last edited by mose (2022-08-15 07:49:29)

#6 2022-08-15 08:42:41

Kahi Harawira

mose wrote:

Hmmmm

You do know that Atlantis was a reptilian civilization don't you?

#7 2022-08-15 09:06:52

mose

Kahi Harawira wrote:
mose wrote:

Hmmmm

You do know that Atlantis was a reptilian civilization don't you?

NO.

Not really interested to explore the 'Historical Atlantis' nor have i accessed visual impressions of that 'epoch'; but some inner knowing of possible things through similar human epoch/experiences over the time -- not necessarily ascribing to it -- i have...

But do you want to Explore that past through extra-neural sensing?

If you want to, lemme know...

But how will it aid and assist you in your 'present life'?

If you find the prospect of 'peeping the past' interesting on your own, lemme know so that we can set out 'the experiment'-- are you ready?

Lemme know

#8 2022-08-15 15:17:41

Scott Summers

wahinionthebeach wrote:

Good Morning!! 

Just thought I’d skip in here and check out the forum today….meditation techniques from Atlantis?  Hmmmm.

Nothing sketchy with that, I’m just sayin.  big_smile. Especially how it was presented and pushed like a pedo with a white van and a puppy lol

Personally, that’s a hard pass for me and I’ll sit that one out, thanks. Not all astral and meditation info is good, some leaves you wide open for very bad things. Even reptilians meditate and astral travel.

You win the internet today. I insist. Lol.

On a more serious note, it is absolutely astute to have a focus to your meditation. And NOT leave yourself open.

If you don’t chart your own course, someone or something else will. Just sayin’.

Board footer