You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-09 05:10:51

Mwafriqa

Is Cosmic Love Between Taygetan and Earthling Possible

I had a most bizarre vision/astral journey after meditation this morning. It was revealed to me that I incarnated here on Earth purposefully in order to awaken/remember my true self and contact my Cosmic Love partner who is from Taygeta.

Apparently,  Love transcends all boundaries including Non-Contact, Non-Inteference rules of the Federation and a Cosmic Couple can seek one another and unite openly on the basis of their Cosmic Love.

I am therefore here on a mission to try out a Cosmic Love experiment (by me and my Taygetan Lover) which will open the door for public contact by using this Love by-pass and all I needed to do on my part is incarnate on Earth, wake up, pierce the veil of forgetfulness and use the force of Love to reach out to my Cosmic Love partner from Taygeta.

My question to the community then is whether this scenario is possible and would Love involving two parties from different planetary races permit Contact between the two Cosmic Lovers.

11:11

#2 2022-03-09 05:39:04

Re: Is Cosmic Love Between Taygetan and Earthling Possible

Mwafriqa wrote:

I had a most bizarre vision/astral journey after meditation this morning. It was revealed to me that I incarnated here on Earth purposefully in order to awaken/remember my true self and contact my Cosmic Love partner who is from Taygeta.

Apparently,  Love transcends all boundaries including Non-Contact, Non-Inteference rules of the Federation and a Cosmic Couple can seek one another and unite openly on the basis of their Cosmic Love.

I am therefore here on a mission to try out a Cosmic Love experiment (by me and my Taygetan Lover) which will open the door for public contact by using this Love by-pass and all I needed to do on my part is incarnate on Earth, wake up, pierce the veil of forgetfulness and use the force of Love to reach out to my Cosmic Love partner from Taygeta.

My question to the community then is whether this scenario is possible and would Love involving two parties from different planetary races permit Contact between the two Cosmic Lovers.

It is entirely possible to have a soul mate connection to a Taygetan or other ET. If you able to maintain a steady vibration and astral project, it is entirely possible to meet your soul mate on the astral. I wish you the best with all my heart, and hope that you make significant contact. That being said, there are some problems.

As far as "permit" open physical contact, there are a lot of obstacles. For one, the federation doesn't give two shits about your soul connection or about romantic love. They will not recognize your union as valid grounds to permit contact. Since a few years back, the Taygetans themselves have also stopped making contact with and directly supporting the starseed population except for a very small handful of long term contactees. They have also stopped extractions for the most part. Swaruu herself has advised on the subject of soul mates to simply find a partner on one's own density, even if your soulmate is 5d. Personally(at risk of being seen as a negative detractor/burning a sacred cow), I do not find that mentality to be idealistic, heart centered, or to align with my own integrity or values one bit, but that is my opinion, and my opinion isn't always popular.

The way of this galactic logos and the trend right now seems to be one of cold logic and strict adherence to protocol. This collective game we are enmeshed in does not seem to value idealism or romantic love very highly, especially in the face of such logic and protocol. For the time being, it seems that even the Taygetans have adopted this approach, which does not bode well for your situation. I sincerely hope that things change, and it would be wonderful if your own personal experiences and your mission help to initiate this change.

My advice right now would be to set the intent for contact in the dream and astral state, and attempt to gain some mastery over these faculties. You might be in a better position than I am to do so, as you seem to still be optimistic about your situation.

Best wishes

-CD

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-09 05:44:49)

righteously indignant

#3 2022-03-09 05:59:36

Mwafriqa

Thank you for your reply, best wishes and well informed, candid observations. Indeed I am quite optimistic to explore this new revelation that I have experienced and will continue to grow the connection through the dream and astral state as you have suggested.

I have a question for you if you don't mind. How would the Federation stop me and my Cosmic Love from physical contact given the fact that they cannot interfere with both our Free Will. Wouldn't such interference constitute a breach of the most fundamental principle of Free Will? Seems like my mission presents a conundrum.

I am keen to get your views on this contradiction.

#4 2022-03-09 06:27:38

Mwafriqa wrote:

Thank you for your reply, best wishes and well informed, candid observations. Indeed I am quite optimistic to explore this new revelation that I have experienced and will continue to grow the connection through the dream and astral state as you have suggested.

I have a question for you if you don't mind. How would the Federation stop me and my Cosmic Love from physical contact given the fact that they cannot interfere with both our Free Will. Wouldn't such interference constitute a breach of the most fundamental principle of Free Will? Seems like my mission presents a conundrum.

I am keen to get your views on this contradiction.

The federation have breeched non interference policies before, and have also interfered with Taygetan internet access and refused their ships permission to get close to Earth during certain situations. I am not sure that they would directly interfere in your situation, but I am not sure that they would not, especially if they were concerned that your situation could open the door to more open contact in the future, as this is something they want to avoid.

Likewise, the Taygetans themselves do not have a particularly helpful policy at the time being in regards to your circumstances. Physical contact outside of a full extraction scenario has been unheard of since Billy Meier, and they have largely stopped extractions since 2019 or so if I am not mistaken. They are not even making written contact with new people at this time, let alone physical contact.

If your soulmate has the courage and the love to disregard these protocols and make contact with you, you can consider yourself uniquely blessed.

righteously indignant

#5 2022-03-09 06:42:50

Mwafriqa

Thanks again for your indulgence and insights which are quite encouraging. I guess ultimately it falls upon me and my Cosmic Love to test the strength of our bond by the boundaries/limits we are willing to cross to consummate our union

#6 2022-08-18 20:46:18

I myself am a taygetan male starseed. I am in relationship with my soul mate who happens to be a taygetan women living on erra. For a long time I thought I was crazy but after some of my past life memories were revealed I began to accept it. We spend a lot of time together in the astral realm and connect sexualy within that realm. Its a painful relationship to be in, I want nothing more than to be extracted and to live the rest of my life with her. I fear the most living my life alone on earth. Now that I have developed my own relationship with her there is no one else id rather be with in this life time. Hoping you all the best with your relationship and hopefully looking g forward to hearing more

#7 2022-08-18 23:05:26

Masterbertani89 wrote:

I myself am a taygetan male starseed. I am in relationship with my soul mate who happens to be a taygetan women living on erra. For a long time I thought I was crazy but after some of my past life memories were revealed I began to accept it. We spend a lot of time together in the astral realm and connect sexualy within that realm. Its a painful relationship to be in, I want nothing more than to be extracted and to live the rest of my life with her. I fear the most living my life alone on earth. Now that I have developed my own relationship with her there is no one else id rather be with in this life time. Hoping you all the best with your relationship and hopefully looking g forward to hearing more

I understand your pain completely. Do you think it's possible that she might have a mirror incarnation on Earth? That is actually more common than not. Time is not linear and works in mysterious ways.

If your astral encounters are especially clear and you have good memory recall, you are in a much better position to get answers to your questions than I can get answers to my own. If this is the case, you should ask her some important questions. You should ask her if it's possible for you to be extracted and at what point in time, and you should ask her if she has a mirror incarnation on Earth. This would be her soul inhabiting a human body. Finding her mirror incarnation might actually take precedence over being extracted, as that mirror of her will likely be lonely and broken and facing as many challenges as you in this nightmare world. She may still have some sense of mission to be here, and it would be beneficial for both of you to find each other here and then return home together whenever and however that can happen.

If you find out that she doesn't have a mirror incarnation here and they won't extract you, and especially if she has a physical partner in 5d, it may be possible to find the same level of connection with another starseed soul incarnated here. This is where it gets complicated, and I don't have all the answers and some of what I'll share are only theories. Just be clear on your desire and look for this person and look for all of the synchronicities and deep mirroring. If you meet someone like that on Earth, then one of two things is happening. You have either found her mirror incarnation, or (this next possibility is only a personal theory of what might be possible) you have created an alternate timeline that gives you the ability to have a full soul mate connection to someone else built from 3d up through all densities without your previous connection getting in the way of your happiness and forcing you to either go without or settle on a lesser, temporary connection. In alternate timelines and lifetimes, you would still have a full connection to your Taygetan soulmate, and in this life and an entire timeline of others up through all densities you will be connected to another soul mate who can be there for you in this incarnation and is starseeded here with you on Earth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-18 23:35:12)

righteously indignant

#8 2022-08-19 01:41:03

Kahi Harawira

It is a particularly interesting subject, how someone from this thick sluggish frequency could form a relationship of sorts that would work with someone or something from an entirely different frequency, a cross species relationship of sorts.

That we ourselves come from a higher and much lighter frequency is a given, but it does not follow that any such relationship of the kind one has in mind, can exist when one deliberately chooses to leave it to come down on a mission in a much lower and entirely different frequency.

I claim no association with off-planet contact save for dying and actually choosing for myself and being assisted to come back. But being there, there is no association or more precisely, no substance with this frequency at all and those who helped me (from what I have seen on CA), clearly weren't Taygeteans at all.

That is not say that communication is not possible, it is. For example my wife and I lost a child, not fully born. Some time later she mentioned that she had met him (she does has some extraordinary perceptional abilities). She described another planet (quite barron compared to earth) and spent time with him. Frequencies. For both her and I that was enough, there was no need to make the relationship permanent, we now know and that is that. Move on.

I digress. It is certainly possible to establish a connection which many will be able to testify. But to hold that connection as in a earth love relationship of sorts, will require the other to constantly be in these very dense and low frequencies and not one where our own frequencies will permanently be raised, because one wants an "earth love relationship" to exist. The principle of the dominant frequency means the higher frequencies dictates the rules of lower frequencies. And yes it does feel, coming down from higher frequencies, a lot like love. All of it does, but perhaps it can easily be mistaken as an earth love relationship.

What bothers me however, (in the absence of any other affirmation) is the possibility for people to begin the formation of a “group of believers”, which then leads to a cult of sorts. Personally I take everything at face value not believing or believing anything until I myself can in some way verify the truth about what it is, before I can accept it. And even that is subject to constant change.

But for now, I now accept the low frequency situation I am in and accept that no matter how much I might wish for the very much higher and lighter frequency to manifest in my reality, I know for an absolute certainty it will not happen until I leave this place. Bearing that in mind, I look to and focus on fixing as much as I can with the “life” left to me, in this very dense and lower frequency that others are calling the only reality that exists.

In short, we all get there. But in my own opinion, our attention might be better served on fixing the place that we have not only all found ourselves in, but also in knowing, what it is around us that needs to be fixed.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-08-19 02:01:31)

#9 2022-08-19 05:42:27

Kahi Harawira wrote:

It is a particularly interesting subject, how someone from this thick sluggish frequency could form a relationship of sorts that would work with someone or something from an entirely different frequency, a cross species relationship of sorts.

That we ourselves come from a higher and much lighter frequency is a given, but it does not follow that any such relationship of the kind one has in mind, can exist when one deliberately chooses to leave it to come down on a mission in a much lower and entirely different frequency.

I claim no association with off-planet contact save for dying and actually choosing for myself and being assisted to come back. But being there, there is no association or more precisely, no substance with this frequency at all and those who helped me (from what I have seen on CA), clearly weren't Taygeteans at all.

That is not say that communication is not possible, it is. For example my wife and I lost a child, not fully born. Some time later she mentioned that she had met him (she does has some extraordinary perceptional abilities). She described another planet (quite barron compared to earth) and spent time with him. Frequencies. For both her and I that was enough, there was no need to make the relationship permanent, we now know and that is that. Move on.

I digress. It is certainly possible to establish a connection which many will be able to testify. But to hold that connection as in a earth love relationship of sorts, will require the other to constantly be in these very dense and low frequencies and not one where our own frequencies will permanently be raised, because one wants an "earth love relationship" to exist. The principle of the dominant frequency means the higher frequencies dictates the rules of lower frequencies. And yes it does feel, coming down from higher frequencies, a lot like love. All of it does, but perhaps it can easily be mistaken as an earth love relationship.

What bothers me however, (in the absence of any other affirmation) is the possibility for people to begin the formation of a “group of believers”, which then leads to a cult of sorts. Personally I take everything at face value not believing or believing anything until I myself can in some way verify the truth about what it is, before I can accept it. And even that is subject to constant change.

But for now, I now accept the low frequency situation I am in and accept that no matter how much I might wish for the very much higher and lighter frequency to manifest in my reality, I know for an absolute certainty it will not happen until I leave this place. Bearing that in mind, I look to and focus on fixing as much as I can with the “life” left to me, in this very dense and lower frequency that others are calling the only reality that exists.

In short, we all get there. But in my own opinion, our attention might be better served on fixing the place that we have not only all found ourselves in, but also in knowing, what it is around us that needs to be fixed.

Interesting thoughts. I'd like to address a few things. Just thinking here, not claiming I know everything.

As far as it not following for such a relationship to exist with one leaving it to come and starseed to Earth, well, there are some complicated possibilities. In the CA video about soulmates, it does mention that it is not uncommon for someone in 3d to have a soulmate in 5d, and it happens for various reasons. I can think of a few scenarios that they didn't explain in detail, but all are possible. So, it is completely possible to be incarnated here in 3d and have a soul mate connection to a 5d being. A connection, yes, but a relationship is a different story and much more complicated. Here are some scenarios.

A.) Your soulmate was not incarnated when you either immersed or died in 5d and then chose to come to Earth but incarnated back in your original 5d home world after you had already come to Earth. They may or may not have a mirror incarnation on Earth.

B) Your soulmate and yourself both came to Earth via immersion pods, and she (in the case of a 3d incarnate male with an apparent 5d female soulmate) left behind a second generation through parthenogenesis which is technically the same soul, and this is who you are connecting with in the astral, but your relationship is with the mother who immersed with you so you should find her here.

C) Due to time travel and immersion from a direct 5d technological standpoint or just due to the non-linearity of time and incarnation in general, your soul mate is incarnated both in 5d and in 3d, in which case, the obvious answer once again is to find them here.

As far as interaction between one 3d and one 5d soul mate, this type of soul connection is not only possible but probably quite common, but the term "relationship" is where it gets complicated. I would rather not use the term "Earth relationship", as if the definition of a romantic relationship between two people on Earth and two people in 5d were fundamentally different, because it is not. 5d beings are physical. They hug, kiss, share meals, have sex, and do all of the essential things that people in relationships do on Earth, generally speaking, but without the same societal and financial concerns and all of that. So, for that, let's just say physical relationship, because that's much clearer. Seeing as it would not be feasible for a 5d being to directly step down and live here for a prolonged period of time, the only way that someone incarnated in 3d would be able to have a physical relationship with a 5d soulmate is by being extracted, and then after 7 years or so worth of DNA changes, they themselves would no longer be 3d.

Taking into account the poor state of the Taygetan project and current policies when it comes to contact, it is completely unknown if and when they will possibly decide to make further contact with starseeds and offer extractions as they have on past occasions. So, with no assurance of extraction, there's no grounds for a physical relationship between a 3d and a 5d soulmate. Without physical or text-based contact, clarity and quality of interaction in any way resembling a relationship would be based entirely on one's astral abilities. And then from there the question is, is that enough?

So, for the OP and for Masterbertani89, finding a solution and a course of action depends on a few things. First off, how sure are you about this connection and how clear are your astral experiences? Are you absolutely sure that you are interacting with your soulmate and that she is Taygetan from Erra? Are you able to communicate enough to ask questions about the potential for extraction, or if she has a mirror incarnation on Earth? If you are able to clearly get an answer to these questions, that will help you to take the appropriate course of action.

One thing I will say is that finding one's soulmate and fully actualizing a relationship with them here on Earth, in 3d(and beyond), in this very lifetime is truly a way for one to manifest a higher and lighter frequency in their reality and in this current incarnation right here, no matter what else is going on in the world and without having to fix the world.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-19 10:28:40)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-08-19 06:37:45

mitkobs

Let me add something to all this. In the video about soulmates it is said that everyone have a soulmate. Every soul is "made" this way(on two attracting each other parts), to have a soul mate, a friend or someone that is felt so close like we are close to ourselves. But this soulmate might not be incarnated in 3D, or if is, might not be bumping to each other the whole life. This soul might have another mission, another purpose that do not involve meeting and living with each other. Might meet with them but do not recognize we are soulmates and everyone to go their way. So many scenarios.

And the scenario of wanting to meet with someone in 5D and have physical relationship this for me is unlikely for many many reasons. Better give up and forget about this fantasy and if you want to have someone with you try to find someone here in 3D.

#11 2022-08-19 09:24:58

Kahi Harawira

An exceptional response Crystal Dragon

I tend to think of this life on earth as little more than a dream which has no real attachment to reality, but because we are shrouded with a veil of forgetfulness, there is no substantial reference to which we can refer, that keeps us in touch with our real selves that simultaneously exists at the same time.

I smile at the thought that my dream self is wishing to be where we all should be, where we all are and have always been, that we never ever really left there, we just forgot.

I have no real concept of who I am or where I am from but have been able to learn new things from the experiences of Gosia which match so many of my own memories that I have had throughout my life. The pursuit of more and more knowledge, not only accelerates its own process but combined with my own experiences, has brought me to an understanding that the enormous data base held in the ether, is far beyond my capacity to hold and understand while here on earth.

The idea of having an interdimensional partner is not such a silly idea, if one could also accept the idea that one was already there, dreaming of being in another place wishing they were not. Life is endless and our time here is so short. that really, the matters of the heart on this scale can hardly be contained within such a short timeframe. It must as one proposes, must have existed long before and will continue to exist long after after this short life span here.

Perhaps they even came with you and neither of you recall. Anything.

Nor am I prepared to set for myself a set of standards such as Taygetean life, as they live it. I honestly don't know and if I was to believe that I was when I didn't really know, then that could be called a recruitment exercise. I just don't know right now. But I have gained enough knowledge to know that I am not of earth which, and if that was all I knew, I would find myself reincarnated back here to my exact frequency match. A soul trap of sorts, brought about by forgetfulness and belief systems.

I suppose I am more comfortable with the idea of that “this life” is no more than an idea, a dream made real by forgetfulness and that my actual self has much more substance, than this dream can possibly imagine.

In some ways, I can't wait to get back there.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-08-19 09:26:41)

#12 2022-08-19 10:43:05

Kahi Harawira wrote:

An exceptional response Crystal Dragon

I tend to think of this life on earth as little more than a dream which has no real attachment to reality, but because we are shrouded with a veil of forgetfulness, there is no substantial reference to which we can refer, that keeps us in touch with our real selves that simultaneously exists at the same time.

I smile at the thought that my dream self is wishing to be where we all should be, where we all are and have always been, that we never ever really left there, we just forgot.

I have no real concept of who I am or where I am from but have been able to learn new things from the experiences of Gosia which match so many of my own memories that I have had throughout my life. The pursuit of more and more knowledge, not only accelerates its own process but combined with my own experiences, has brought me to an understanding that the enormous data base held in the ether, is far beyond my capacity to hold and understand while here on earth.

The idea of having an interdimensional partner is not such a silly idea, if one could also accept the idea that one was already there, dreaming of being in another place wishing they were not. Life is endless and our time here is so short. that really, the matters of the heart on this scale can hardly be contained within such a short timeframe. It must as one proposes, must have existed long before and will continue to exist long after after this short life span here.

Perhaps they even came with you and neither of you recall. Anything.

Nor am I prepared to set for myself a set of standards such as Taygetean life, as they live it. I honestly don't know and if I was to believe that I was when I didn't really know, then that could be called a recruitment exercise. I just don't know right now. But I have gained enough knowledge to know that I am not of earth which, and if that was all I knew, I would find myself reincarnated back here to my exact frequency match. A soul trap of sorts, brought about by forgetfulness and belief systems.

I suppose I am more comfortable with the idea of that “this life” is no more than an idea, a dream made real by forgetfulness and that my actual self has much more substance, than this dream can possibly imagine.

In some ways, I can't wait to get back there.

I see this life from two angles at once. On one hand, it is a dream and illusion, on the other hand, it is very real because experiences are real. The emotions we feel and thoughts we have here are real. Even shrouded in a veil, this is why I insist that this life does have a real attachment to the greater reality beyond it. Consciousness, experience, emotion, are those threads of continuity between this 3d experience and everything beyond. As veiled as this life is, it does not exist in a vacuum separate from all else, it is just another gradient or aspect of the overall experience we have as source experiencing itself throughout all densities. The separation is the illusion, not this 3d portion of experience itself, but the idea that it is separate from other densities and from source. That is the illusion. That is the veil. The experiences we have and emotions we feel here are just as real as those we experience in 5d, and the idea of 5d as a self-contained and distinct reality separate from higher and lower densities is just as illusory as 3d. The veil imposed on 3d just seemingly gives it less "substance", and with that I agree, but still, the validity of experience is the same.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-19 10:47:34)

righteously indignant

#13 2022-08-19 11:13:12

All I know is that if I was in 5d and had any type of power or access to a ship that I could run however I wanted and I knew that my soul mate was miserable on Earth, missing me and wanting to come home, I would extract her. The one and only thing that would prevent me from doing that is if I knew that my very own mirror incarnation was on Earth just as miserable and alone, in which case I would telepathically influence them in ways to help bring them together and watch over them, being prepared to bring them home together after they found each other if life still became unlivable/the planet became uninhabitable for them.

What I would not do is let her be alone and suffer needlessly just to abide by some rigid, ugly system of order that does nothing but encourage and feed predatory entities with endless suffering. I do not respect any such system, it's what I came here to abolish. And I wouldn't care if a bunch of emotionless fools called me a rebel or an invader or whatever. I'd take it as a compliment and wear whatever label they stuck on me with pride, because at least I wouldn't be heartless. Ruthless, yes, but not heartless. That's just who I am, and I have to stand for my principles, no matter what supposed authority tries to suppress them. Source never suppresses. Source doesn't create barriers and bureaucracies and rigid orders that don't care about anyone's feelings. Individuated beings and organizations do that of their own free will, and as an individuated being with my own free will, I have the right to have different principles and take actions based on those principles and not be accused of going against source itself just because some other individuated being or organization on whatever density has a problem with it and feels that I'm upsetting their order or ruining their game.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-19 11:22:46)

righteously indignant

#14 2022-08-19 12:11:16

Kahi Harawira

No wonder they call us rebels. . . . .

So I guess just spending my time fixing some rigid, ugly system of order that does nothing but encourage and feed predatory entities with endless suffering isn't such a bad idea after all.

No doubt if you left your soul mate back here on earth, you probably would come back if that was at all possible, or even take the chance and reincarnate or perhaps that's not such a good idea. Better still just waiting for her to arrive, stands a greater chance of success than the taking command of a ship for recovery.

But from the point of view of being on the wrong side of the matrix, ruining their game IS the game that we play

#15 2022-08-19 13:12:37

Kahi Harawira wrote:

No wonder they call us rebels. . . . .

So I guess just spending my time fixing some rigid, ugly system of order that does nothing but encourage and feed predatory entities with endless suffering isn't such a bad idea after all.

No doubt if you left your soul mate back here on earth, you probably would come back if that was at all possible, or even take the chance and reincarnate or perhaps that's not such a good idea. Better still just waiting for her to arrive, stands a greater chance of success than the taking command of a ship for recovery.

But from the point of view of being on the wrong side of the matrix, ruining their game IS the game that we play

Exactly. We are not here to be compliant with a broken and corrupt system, and that extends past the 3d matrix and cabal systems into the space bureaucracies and anything beyond them that is causing this injustice to occur. With the situation I described, if I had no 3d mirror on Earth for her to be with, waiting would not be an option, as her only options at that point, just wanting to leave Earth and reunite with me, would either live out the rest of her life lonely and miserable or end it, and while the end result if she were immersed would still be a guaranteed return home, it's about the journey, not the destination. Why put her through a miserable and lonely life she wouldn't want or let her end it when a tractor beam is just so much easier? Plus, it just gives a finger to cynical, rigid order by being dramatic, fantastical, and romantic. The adventure of going from hopeless 3d misery to 5d expansion in one lifetime in the same body must be quite a unique experience for a soul to have.

righteously indignant

#16 2022-08-19 14:23:05

mitkobs

In 5D we will think otherwise. Have to be there to understand how it feels and what is really important in life there. If someone want to live a lifetime here we have to respect his/her wish no matter how difficult is to be apart for so long. People have other priorities in holistic societies, other life goals, especially in so advanced one like Taygeta. They are explorers in all kind of matters.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-19 14:24:51)

#17 2022-08-20 00:07:11

mitkobs wrote:

In 5D we will think otherwise. Have to be there to understand how it feels and what is really important in life there. If someone want to live a lifetime here we have to respect his/her wish no matter how difficult is to be apart for so long. People have other priorities in holistic societies, other life goals, especially in so advanced one like Taygeta. They are explorers in all kind of matters.

Yes, if someone WANTS to live a lifetime here. The hypothetical scenario I'm describing involves a situation where a person no longer wants to live a life on Earth and no longer sees a positive purpose to be here. It is no longer their wish, and there is nothing "right around the corner" that will change their mind, such as meeting a mirror of their soulmate. At this point they know that there's nothing of value left. It's time for them to go home. The Taygetans had the right idea 2008-2019 by carrying out extractions on people with nothing left to live for here. After all, they are an emotional race, not an anti-social race.

But I think I've gone off into too much speculation about a purely hypothetical situation. Although I would have considered something like this directly applicable to my own life at one point in time, things have changed and my own situation is more complex now, but not in a bad way. Still, I can only imagine that there are people out there who just want to go home and have nothing to live for here. Why force them to suffer needlessly?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-20 00:07:55)

righteously indignant

#18 2022-08-20 03:22:05

Kahi Harawira

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Plus, it just gives a finger to cynical, rigid order by being dramatic, fantastical, and romantic.

I accept the proposition that we are here to acquire the kind of learning experiences which do not exist where we are from. I do also accept the proposition that we knew about the odds and how hopeless they were before we even decided to come. Yet we still came, not to complain about our own choices, but for the learning experience. And what an experience (at least for me) it has been, up against impossible odds, truly, it couldn't be a more worthy challenge.

On a ruler that might measure a number of kilometers long, this “lifetime” on earth is probably nothing more than two or three meters, a kind of drop in entertainment center, that I freely chose to enter on my way back home. I did not just appear here as if this was the beginning of my existence, I chose to come here perhaps for a little more excitement or a little more learning, accepting the restrictions of “forgetting” to just raise the odds of the challenge.

Perhaps I could have chosen to be a Tibetan Monk that have their own purpose for existence, but I am not, and am kind of stuck with the circumstances I find myself in. Circumstances that I might add, are clearly of my own choosing, along with the degree of difficulty set for this game.

Perhaps also, you and your beloved can become Tibetan Monks as a means of jumping from “3D to 5D”. Of course it will mean having to drop all the other stuff that keeps you bound to this 3D frequency. But from my point of view, this approach (if I was doing it) might get exceptionally boring, too boring. If I myself did not want this 3D challenge/experience, the chances are, I wouldn't even be here.

The challenges are great and sometimes seemingly impossible, but the rewards which have been gained by overcoming the impossible in an environment that constantly tries to kill me, have become experiences and lessons, giving a better sense of perception that I would not otherwise have or found anywhere else.

I think the idea is to not just give the finger to the circumstances that you simply chose for yourself (and believing that that is the best of lessons to be obtained from the situation) but rather having to find the best means of resolving the “very real” challenges by yourself, that you did indeed, set for yourself.

The same I would suggest, would also apply to your “beloved”

#19 2022-08-20 04:04:03

mitkobs

There is always for what to live here. People may lose their meaning, but this is more psychological and behavioral problem than real problem, the losing of meaning. Of course there can be very hard life situations where life become impossible or too painful and the person cannot see resolution and there might be no fruitful resolutions, but such cases in my opinion are rare and extreme. Even in desperate situation there are solutions to make life better and to find for what to live. Ultimately it is our choice what to do because what we do is how we get experience and wisdom. No judgement from my part, only observation from different angles what is possible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-20 04:06:36)

#20 2022-08-20 05:26:54

No thanks on the Tibetan Monks thing. Interesting life path, but not for me either. For me, I either make a rewarding and fulfilling life here, or I return to 5d where I've come from. Using extreme asceticism as some sort of means to bridge the gap between densities is not really an appealing option to me.

What I know in relation to the two posters on this thread with who seemingly have this issue of a 5d soulmate is how destructively painful that situation can be. To someone who is completely driven and has been their whole lives to find such a relationship, getting a glimpse of suggestion that such a thing is attached to the 5d life one left behind and therefore not possible in one's current life can be the worst type of torment imaginable. It's flat out emotional and psycho-spiritual torture that can completely break someone. Just being a starseed, the desire to go home and the mismatch with Earth is bad enough. The ones who are inclined towards high level romantic mind/body/spirit relationships and find that here tend to be quite stable and successful. The ones who do not feel particularly drawn to such a thing and enjoy solitude and the hermit's path also tend to do well as a general rule of thumb. The ones who long for such a partnership yet feel that it is locked away in 5d or otherwise impossible to find/actualize in their current life are put in a situation where they can never truly feel happy here and it will eat away at them, breaking their heart and twisting their mind. Unless they find a suitable soul mate in 3d, there is no resolution to their situation. That's why I said...in a hypothetical situation where I was on the 5d end of that equation, I would bring an end to it decisively, because it's the only humane thing to do.

Believing I was on the 3d end of such a situation is exactly what totally broke me and took away all of my will to live this life anymore. That combined with the hopeless direction in which Earth is headed was all just too much. Somehow, though, over last handful of months, things have taken a quite unexpected and miraculous turn for me. There's a lot of very stressful obstacles involved in my own situation that give me a lot of anxiety, but I do now have the will to live and see it through. I'm more concerned about time, distance, bureaucracy/societal factors like the end or continuation of certain travel restrictions than I am about being desperate for immediate extraction, if that says anything about what's changed for me. I don't envy a person at all who believes the only person capable of being their soulmate resides in 5d.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-20 05:43:30)

righteously indignant

#21 2022-08-20 06:47:43

mitkobs

Even this soulmate searching and living with is transitory state of being. Things become wider expanded than this and in much better ways. But of course what you need or think you need, have to be experienced and then from that mindset to go forward and find other broader horizons. And no one than yourself can determine what you need, you know best, you have your unique life situation to work with.

#22 2022-08-20 07:24:43

Kahi Harawira

Crystal Dragon wrote:

There's a lot of very stressful obstacles involved in my own situation that give me a lot of anxiety

I am not giving advice. Its simply a waste of time.

The idea I guess, if you want to live without fear, is to create a kind of fortress around you, as in a community, as in a community of witnesses who might be willing to defend against intrusion.  The idea of strengthening personal defenses combined with strengthening community defenses creates an ever changing multiple front defense system where you can be your own inner fortress.

There, now you know, Don't ask from others (extraction) what you are capable of doing (defending) yourself. Whatever complaints that arise from your own efforts, will simply be the result of your own doing.

#23 2022-08-20 08:42:57

Kahi Harawira wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

There's a lot of very stressful obstacles involved in my own situation that give me a lot of anxiety

I am not giving advice. Its simply a waste of time.

The idea I guess, if you want to live without fear, is to create a kind of fortress around you, as in a community, as in a community of witnesses who might be willing to defend against intrusion.  The idea of strengthening personal defenses combined with strengthening community defenses creates an ever changing multiple front defense system where you can be your own inner fortress.

There, now you know, Don't ask from others (extraction) what you are capable of doing (defending) yourself. Whatever complaints that arise from your own efforts, will simply be the result of your own doing.

I'm not worried so much about any type of "intrusion", but in breaking down barriers that I need to get through to be where I need to be in life. I never saw extraction as a means of defense so much as a means of entry into an environment that would facilitate rather than impede me being able to have what I want out of life and live well. Now that I see a decent life as a possibility here, that's what I will make an effort towards. A lot of that possible success will depend on my own efforts, but some will depend on things outside of my control.

righteously indignant

#24 2022-08-20 17:23:51

Du An

Mwafriqa wrote:

This has been a wonderful discussion by a collection of caring, insightful humans, it truly warms the heart.

Perhaps my personal story will shed some light on your question, Mqafriqa, and I'll try to make it short and to the point. There is a missing element that is preventing many from understanding their situations: the fact we plan all our incarnations in great detail with between-lives guides. We come with a detailed plan in place before we get here, and  there is ample proof of this in hundreds of QHHT sessions that discuss the between-life planning process in excruciating detail. If you can accept that then you have to ask yourself: OK, what is the reason and purpose I planned a 3d-5d relationship with my Cosmic Love Partner?

In my case, I did not meet my incarnated soul partner until we were both 40 because we were not supposed to have children for many reasons related to our mission. We made a plan to meet at the right time via an incarnated soul family member who brought us together, along with coded messages we set up together so we would remember each other, and by synchronicities set up by our higher selves that allowed us to meet at exactly the right time, both of us unattached and childless.  I'm not saying this is the case with you, I have no idea how old you are or what your mission involves, just that there must be a plan as to why you are not both incarnated together. The reason we do meet in life (or not) has to do with our mission (multiple missions in our case) so perhaps in your instance your partner stayed in 5d to be in a better position to assist you through this massively messed up matrix morass from a higher dimensional perspective. I meet up with many individuals in the higher dimensions, some of them help and guide me, sometimes I help and guide them, a truly helpful two-way street. This is how the soul system works; we are all guides and have guides, all the time.

I'm merely suggesting there may be a very good reason you are not together yet and for the others here who have commented, particularly Crystal Dragon, the timing is still working itself out. We made careful, detailed plans with triggers and implanted guideposts to guide us. Your second paragraph indicates exactly that. It's quite possible she is giving you the impetus you need to transcend 3d, which is really what most of are doing here, transcending from a dense and troubled world and helping others as we go. 

One thing you should know is that the Federation has no role, I think others have said that already. Micromanaging souls is not their their thing, thank goodness for that. You are on your own here only because you proved fully capable of realizing your mission, whatever that may be. Though it may be temporarily painful to be here alone, you are most fortunate to have a loving soul in the higher dimensions assisting you. I know others in your situation and the relationship is predicated on you asking her questions about the plan you both laid out. Just like with Robert and Gosia, you have to ask before the answers are forthcoming because the asking itself shows the questioner's level of understanding, acts as the free will choice to know, and shows you are ready and willing to receive it. Apparently when we being guided or giving guidance, the "ask and you shall receive" requirement cannot be breached.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#25 2022-09-23 08:12:10

I can personally confirm this from my experiences in the astral realm. Originally she was my spirt guide and helped along my journey in the astral. I did many pledian starseed meditation, im a taygetan starseed and my home is erra. I remember many past lives that we shared together and I remember leaving erra to come to earth. It was a painful process leaving home which I remember vividly well. We connect in the astral realm and have sex there which is far beyond physical love. I would recommend finding more pleadian starseed meditation to establish a emotional connection. Also would highly recommend past live meditation. My taygetan body is on board the tolek which I have visited in the astral realm on multiple accessions, through my own meditations and the help of professional physics. I have met with the taygetan team and yazhi is one of many of my spirt guides but she is the has been the most profound spirt guide to help me with my journey of rembering and reaching beyond the Vail of forgetness which we are all incline to on the beiging of our spiritual journeys. The astral sex is goes far beyond physical intercourse personal. I have learnt to stay away from other women and devoted myself to my twinflame. Whom is heavily involved in the awakening of humanity. Also it is possible to have a telepathic relationship between yourself and your twinflame. Simple start reaching out to your own personal star family in meditation and ask for help and guidance and the will evenly hear your thoughts and help you with your connection to your twinflame. I don't care what anyone else says if it's possible or not because my own beliefs are to strong to be broken and I have met the taygetan team in the 3d realm. I met aneake personal and thorel who confirmed these things to be true. They offerd extraction but I choose to continue my mission as a starseed and light warrior and I will in definitely be extracted once my souls mission is fulfilled. For now I continue to raise the vibration of consciousness in my local area of Adelaide, Australia. Twinfalmes are powerful bonds and each and everyone of you should know your star family looks other you with love and protects you from any harm.

Board footer