You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-24 19:55:29

siriancheetah

marina jacobi talks about "humanity will be helped" (against the jab)

she talks about how priesthood , who watch over councils and ets , after a long debate have decided that they will help the humanity and restore their dna/rna for the people who were unaware and took the jab out of fear

"humanity has suffered big amnesia from the manipulation and gift was given to them right now , the restoration from the damaged of the  dna /rna from the spiked legions of the synthetic compounds will not be any longer allowed to continue reproduction the method is based on zertic frequency cordinative cellular zertic combination vector signals quantomise entanglement to restructure and restore the sequences of the given genetically modified synthetic protein to dissolve and be naturalized the new signals from the same technological implementation will be given in 7 months cleansing restoratical manipulative restructural advancements will be able to reopen the new cellular sequences of the original geometrical spinning of each individual , the geometrical spinning of the genetic rna dna quantum entanglement will be able to reconnect and download each individual the original genetic codes to themselves and the download restoration on cellular level will pick up to 10 months process welcome to 5d earth everyone"

"seven level help is only one sector and the rest will be from the higher realms of consciousness order of the covenants there all the decisions of each individual will be held and the spectrum of the spark consciousness will be also helped , the mother consciousness , restoration is in order"

for more watch the full video

https://rumble.com/v1gq56n-marina-jacob … 5-e32.html

#2 2022-08-24 20:18:40

Bigfeet_E

Re: marina jacobi talks about "humanity will be helped" (against the jab)

I've dabbed with Marina Jacobi vids for a little bit some time ago, but quickly turned away from it aswell.
If anyone is conversing AI. style, she certainly fits the bill. Didn't felt my cup of tea anyway.
Got the strong impression ppl were pulled in to a virtual reality pseudo-spiritual copycat vibe there.
Even the lingo used was a monotronic lifeless super mental jargon wich deep message was lost on me.

So they're gonna 'fix' it now, do they ?
Yeah ... not inspired to jump on her train, if you'd ask me.
Not inclined to see more vids & certainly do not regard a transhumanistic poison as a gift by any means.
So i kindly gonna decline on that thanks, lol.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-08-24 20:19:24)

#3 2022-08-24 22:29:59

Regarding Marina: English is her second language; Bulgarian is her native language. She has highly technical information, that's why it sounds complicated. But I've read her books and they have the same level of science as the Swaruu's are sharing.

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I've dabbed with Marina Jacobi vids for a little bit some time ago, but quickly turned away from it aswell.
If anyone is conversing AI. style, she certainly fits the bill. Didn't felt my cup of tea anyway.
Got the strong impression ppl were pulled in to a virtual reality pseudo-spiritual copycat vibe there.
Even the lingo used was a monotronic lifeless super mental jargon wich deep message was lost on me.

So they're gonna 'fix' it now, do they ?
Yeah ... not inspired to jump on her train, if you'd ask me.
Not inclined to see more vids & certainly do not regard a transhumanistic poison as a gift by any means.
So i kindly gonna decline on that thanks, lol.

#4 2022-08-25 07:47:00

Kahi Harawira

siriancheetah wrote:

I did listen to it, a few times so I could get a good comprehension of what she was saying. And I have spent a few moments reviewing the entire concept as presented.

One of the first things that stands out is the presentation of a solution to the papaya paradox without explaining how that paradox came to be. It was just a solution that was presented that was in large measure, founded in the resonance of frequencies and is intended the correct the anomaly back into the original DNA blueprint.

But as I understand it, the original DNA was not originally altered, rather it was destroyed and replaced in its entirety with a “copy” drawn from all the other junk DNA that was thrown in to be used as a resource base for the reconstruction of DNA. Nano tech, each consisting of about 60 atoms each, made up of nearly indestructible material, did the deed and can now be evidenced in the high death rate of those who have already taken it along with the following heavier concentrated boosters.

While it would make sense to reprogram these incredibly small nanobots using over-riding frequencies that turn their objectives towards doing exactly what she proposes to do ie: to return the altered DNA back into its original DNA blueprint, it becomes difficult to see how that might be done if the original DNA was actually destroyed and replaced with junk DNA instead.

Then there is supposed to be a radiation leak. The proposal is not to worry because they will take care of it encouraging others to simply forget about it because there is absolutely no danger at all, just trust them. “They will fix it”.

The proposition is, as much as I can glean from this approach, is to do a cut and paste with the entire “reality” matrix itself. While in certain circumstances that ability does in fact exist, the proposition is to shift the reality for the entire planet by using this cut and paste reality-altering-methodology and imposing it on everyone on the planet. Altering the reality for everyone, all at once.

But as I understand it, the current shelling of the Nuclear power station will not affect the reactors itself unless the cooling mechanisms are destroyed, overheating the rods. Rather, it is the nuclear waste that is being targeted and to turn that into a “dirty bomb” instead. In my opinion, if help was really available, it would make a lot more sense to eliminate that one shot that caused the “accident” rather than attempt to change the entire reality matrix for the entre planet. And knowing that it was coming, would also mean that they would also know which particular shot caused the “accident”.

For some reason, I cannot comprehend why they would want the “accident” to occur (just so they could save us) and decline the opportunity to eliminate that one single shot in much the same way they have stopped nuclear annihilation from taking place so many times before.

Thanks for the video. It left a little disquiet within me first time I heard it and it didn't feel quite right, necessitating even more listening until I understood it a lot better. In summing it up, it doesn't have anything to do with cosmic agency at all. Too many presumptions are occurring all at once that cannot sustain themselves. For me it just proposes another “trust me” religious sect that does sound really great, but in reality, lacks substance in fact.

That's a "no"

#5 2022-08-25 12:22:18

Scott Summers

Kahi,

That is an absolutely first-rate analysis. Thank you very, very much for it.

Siriancheetah,

Please do not misunderstand. I have nothing against Marina. It’s just that there are too many unresolved questions.

Thank you for sharing the video.

#6 2022-08-27 18:32:01

Oyvindk

siriancheetah wrote:

she talks about how priesthood , who watch over councils and ets , after a long debate have decided that they will help the humanity and restore their dna/rna for the people who were unaware and took the jab out of fear

"humanity has suffered big amnesia from the manipulation and gift was given to them right now , the restoration from the damaged of the  dna /rna from the spiked legions of the synthetic compounds will not be any longer allowed to continue reproduction the method is based on zertic frequency cordinative cellular zertic combination vector signals quantomise entanglement to restructure and restore the sequences of the given genetically modified synthetic protein to dissolve and be naturalized the new signals from the same technological implementation will be given in 7 months cleansing restoratical manipulative restructural advancements will be able to reopen the new cellular sequences of the original geometrical spinning of each individual , the geometrical spinning of the genetic rna dna quantum entanglement will be able to reconnect and download each individual the original genetic codes to themselves and the download restoration on cellular level will pick up to 10 months process welcome to 5d earth everyone"

"seven level help is only one sector and the rest will be from the higher realms of consciousness order of the covenants there all the decisions of each individual will be held and the spectrum of the spark consciousness will be also helped , the mother consciousness , restoration is in order"

for more watch the full video

https://rumble.com/v1gq56n-marina-jacob … 5-e32.html

This makes a lot of sense. Thank you for posting. smile

Board footer