You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-18 20:22:09

ET twimflames or soul mates

hi everyone, just asking on behalf of a mate.

I am interested in knowing does anyone else have any personal experiences with remembering their other half from their et past life?

My friend is a taygetan male starseed, and remembers leaving erra and his soul mate behind to come to earth, along with a handful of other memories from his taygetan life. He still makes a regular commitment to connect with her within the astral realm and she is also his spirt guide or one of many. Does anyone else have any long distance relationships similar? Perhaps even remembering a family member from a past life.

#2 2022-08-21 09:43:58

Re: ET twimflames or soul mates

Hi. I remember sitting with my special person on a green rural hillside in calm evening time gazing the stars above. We were still young children, with appearances more or less like Northern Europeans. I pointed at a certain constellation and said to her that we will go there some day. I think my tf/sm and I chose to come together for the mission earth but its meaning hasn’t unfolded to me yet.

I have heard this inner voice over many years whispering words Azirael and Alcyone. For long I didn’t know what this meant. I still don’t know everything but now I know how this fits the bigger picture. Years ago I was told by a person who remembers their astral trips that I’m a pilot called Azirael. They also said that my looks over there fit the Pleiadian stereotype, if you will. Perhaps not surprisingly, the name my parents gave me here has resemblance with my soul name.

Since childhood I’ve had a pretty good idea of her name. I think her higher self speaks to me sometimes in words reminding me of a native American language and sends me comforting energy if I’m feeling down.

I have memories from a mothership deck with all the panels and holographic displays. I remember (our?) living quarters on the ship. It looks like something from star trek. Simple room behind a sliding door with a king size bed next to a window through which you can see the stars. On the right hand side there’s a sliding door leading to a bathroom where I can see a mirror over a vanity table with sliding drawers and a shower on the right. On the left hand side of the main room there’s possibly a work desk/station.

I recall a conversation that took place in a small meeting room with three others, likely on the ship. The earth experience settings, if you like, were discussed. I said that under no circumstances I was to be extracted (something which I have conflicting thoughts on at the moment. Guess my higher self knew that the outcome will be desirable.)

I have been confirmed to be from the Pleiades. Where exactly, I don’t know or recall. All I can remember from my astral / lucid dream encounter with who seemed to be three high density human-like beings with blueish auras is that they created a mental image saying they were from the Pleiades and so was I. This happened over ten years ago I think, and around that time I also witnessed three beautiful silver disc craft in the sky. Theirs? Since then I’ve had more sightings than I can count, mostly all kinds of lightships or plasma engine flashes, and some encounters with mainly blue orbs and partially manifested ETs.

I have confusing memories of nightly astral visits on a large craft, on a few occasions. These have happened quite recently. Some took place in a large auditorium where I and some other starseeds felt ourselves a bit rebellious against the ways things were represented. Up to a degree that for one meeting we arrived late as a demonstration of our difference of opinion. Couple of months ago we signed a document that we felt happy over. After that I remember we have had a party where we celebrated something. There were people from the community among the lot. It would be nice to know if others can confirm this. Considering all I have experienced, I think it would be pushing the envelope if all this was categorized as rosy dreaming and weather balloons. Perhaps the pod memory settings ought to be enhanced to get to specifics smile

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#3 2022-08-28 17:15:07

Du An

When I was very young I used to go outside at night every chance I had to stare at the Orion The Hunter constellation and "pine for home." When I met my other half in 1989, his name was Hunter and as soon as he said it, I knew who he was and that this was a code we had chosen in our between life plan so we would remember who we are. We married soon after and since then we have both undergone Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique sessions to uncover memories of our past lives and between lives.  When you unlock those memories through hypnosis they become real memories. We have had past earth lives and prior ET lives together and apart and have switched genders and relationship roles.  One unique thing is that we occasionally both have the same dream at night. What is most interesting to us is that we have memories our true home that we built together (not on earth) and we both have "memories" of a future ET life together, where we have a small starship, a research vessel attached to the Arcturian fleet. That memory I actually had myself without the aid of QHHT. It is currently orbiting above the earth with a small crew while we are down here working our current mission. We have had many lives and many missions together.

If you have not read/listened to it yet, Athena Swaruu's chat on Soul Traps (https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/soul … ena-swaruu) has some interesting information on memory.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#4 2022-09-03 09:49:42

Du An wrote:

When I was very young I used to go outside at night every chance I had to stare at the Orion The Hunter constellation and "pine for home." When I met my other half in 1989, his name was Hunter and as soon as he said it, I knew who he was and that this was a code we had chosen in our between life plan so we would remember who we are. We married soon after and since then we have both undergone Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique sessions to uncover memories of our past lives and between lives.  When you unlock those memories through hypnosis they become real memories. We have had past earth lives and prior ET lives together and apart and have switched genders and relationship roles.  One unique thing is that we occasionally both have the same dream at night. What is most interesting to us is that we have memories our true home that we built together (not on earth) and we both have "memories" of a future ET life together, where we have a small starship, a research vessel attached to the Arcturian fleet. That memory I actually had myself without the aid of QHHT. It is currently orbiting above the earth with a small crew while we are down here working our current mission. We have had many lives and many missions together.

If you have not read/listened to it yet, Athena Swaruu's chat on Soul Traps (https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/soul … ena-swaruu) has some interesting information on memory.

Indeed it does.  Thank you for sharing.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer