You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-22 07:28:06

Kahi Harawira

The Extraterrestrial Child

It was so humbling to realize how much Gosia had become like one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhR5_wnDZw

It was also the first time I felt that Gosia was stepping out into the unknown with us, reaching out with a knowledge that she knows so well.

The ability to move our attention back and forth along the gradient of frequencies at will, appears to be where it is at. Incorporating and encompassing the good with the bad, the darkness and the light, giving a full body of perceptions or knowledge from which any particular choice can be made, when needed.

We do live in peace but for real, never afraid to kill or to die, to keep that peace. Knowing that just made it that much easier for me to understand, and accept. Being the observer but acting when necessary.

I needed that someone else to be able to reaffirm for myself how I do live in multiple frequencies at once. Thank you.

#2 2022-08-22 12:00:50

mitkobs

Re: The Extraterrestrial Child

Another thing that is striking in this message is that there are no victims. Ultimately everyone is Source and Source is all beings. All beings are part of the whole emanating such wild diversity of life and beauty. And duality is where such characters are played - victim and predator for example. But to have predator a prey is needed or the predator cannot be predator if everyone is predator.
One could ask, why they are predators at all and that should be due to the unconscious part of 3D-4D-5D. Because one part let itself to be defenseless, off guard and maybe too comfortable and confident being such, the mentality that nothing can get me.

#3 2022-08-30 10:02:30

07wideeyes

Yes, this really is an excellent video, both the chat with Yazhi and Gosia's inspirational ramblings afterwards. There 's a quote from Yazhi that I want to focus on here:
"So that wanting to experience suffering in 3D to achieve contrast and enjoy freedom in a higher level 'afterlife' is, for me, just another excuse to commit immoral actions that only go against the needs of the people who are living in one or another density and must be stopped."

To me this really is Yazhi calling time on the bullshit! I thought of Crystal Dragon at this point, who has written extensively over the months on the forum about the needless suffering of 3D existence on planet Earth. To summarise crudely this perspective: no starseed in their right mind would incarnate here 'to learn' or 'just for the experience' if they knew (had been truthfully told) what it was actually like.

At this point I asked myself the question: then why do they (we) do it? Why? Maybe..... just maybe..... it's all a trick....

I've started reading 'The Trap'. It's David Icke's new book, and rather different to most of his other stuff. New ground covered, lots of autoboi material. A bit of a game-changer, which I may return to  at some later time.

I turned to this book after the recent discussions on the forum about near-death and 'afterlife' experiences. Icke's research has led him to believe that these experiences, of the light, the tunnel, the loved ones welcoming you, are all 'the trap'. They are part of the incarnation recycling process, and when 'loved ones' welcome you home, they are really inviting you into your future mummy's womb.

A consciousness that lives the matrix in life will do the same after the death of the physical body. It is confronted with a simulation, as David puts it, a fake paradise, to lure you back onto the hamster wheel.

It seems to me that there is a problem with starseeds, though. The 'loved ones' reincarnation trap will probably fail. I know that, if I meet my parents after i die, I won't be following them anywhere! I loved them, but they were never my guides through life. In my case, the simulation could try one or two unrequited loves from my youth: 'Come on, honey, we'll get together this time...' But I've faced this possibilty, so it's less likely to succeed.

So what about this? "You're a super high density starseed. But there are just one or two little things you could still learn, a few tweaks here and there. We've got just the place for you, a very interesting planet. Interested? OK, sign on the dotted line...... Gotcha!..." The starseed incarnates on Earth on the basis of a deception, of matrix trickery.

It's a trap, or can be. I feel that most starseed members of this forum are primarily matrix-busters, and Gosia exemplifies this in this video beautifully. Matrix busting can be a quiet affair - in the same way that identifying with 3D matrix stuff feeds it, so living outside it will starve it of energy. I see little evidence that forum members are here primarily 'to learn' or 'just for the experience.' For myself, I have learnt (or remembered) a lot in this life, but that is not the prime aim of my existence. It's something else. The 'learning' is necessary in order for me to fulfil the best what I am more truly here for.

And that's enough for now....    xx

#4 2022-08-31 08:51:22

07wideeyes

Thanks for your words, Brahman. One amazing thing for me to realise from listening to Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi, along with what David Icke has to say, is that not falling for the trap may be simpler than I had previously believed. It's there in some parts of Buddhist tradition, for example the Bardo Thodol. And what Buddha is doing is escaping matrix existence. But it always seemed (to me, anyway) to be presented as something far-off, almost impossible, a feat that might be achieved only after thousands of incarnations of meditation practice etc.

Thanks to the information I have come across the past two years, I now see that we can get out, it's realistic, enough of this stuff! Then, if we so wish, we can return to here, there, or anywhere, in full awareness, on a mission, but without any chance of being caught in a trap again. I'd sign up for that, wouldn't you??!!

#5 2022-08-31 11:33:17

07wideeyes

Brahman wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Thanks for your words, Brahman. One amazing thing for me to realise from listening to Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi, along with what David Icke has to say, is that not falling for the trap may be simpler than I had previously believed. It's there in some parts of Buddhist tradition, for example the Bardo Thodol. And what Buddha is doing is escaping matrix existence. But it always seemed (to me, anyway) to be presented as something far-off, almost impossible, a feat that might be achieved only after thousands of incarnations of meditation practice etc.

Thanks to the information I have come across the past two years, I now see that we can get out, it's realistic, enough of this stuff! Then, if we so wish, we can return to here, there, or anywhere, in full awareness, on a mission, but without any chance of being caught in a trap again. I'd sign up for that, wouldn't you??!!

Of course it is possible to get out of the trap and the matrix. Nothing is impossible for the consciousness. As for Buddhism, yes, Buddha is probably not in the matrix. But what Buddhism and Hinduism teach that after many incarnations you will be liberated is just another deception. This is said to discourage souls and not to be in a big hurry to come out of the matrix. I prefer Advaita, which teaches that every soul in this lifetime, even while it has a body(before death), can liberate itself. And I believe it.

Yes, this is what I have suspected for a while about Buddhism and Hinduism, at least in their more exoteric forms, but you are the first person I have come across to say it directly and clearly like that. So thanks for that. It also, maybe, explains why some schools of Tibetan Buddhism, which have at their fingertips much profound knowledge, have such complex systems, with many many stages to pass through. It's like an obstacle course designed to give you a headache and give up. As for Advaita, I have not really gone into it very deeply, but it seems to have a refreshing simplicity and directness about it. I was rather discouraged by knowing a few folk who had taken up Advaita-related practice, but seemed to think they were 'enlightened' while you could see that this was mainly an 'enlightened in the head' experience only, and they had much unacknowledged work to do with shadow, lower chakras etc.

Board footer