You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-16 08:16:33

RoseRobinson

I have to publish a response to her most recent video.

I want to start this of by saying that I talk about some serious stuff in this. To any Mods reading this, If you have time, please read this through. I hope that you can see that I am being genuine and just can't find a better way of contacting Gosia. A few days ago, I published my story about how I realized that I am a Pleadian starseed and then I realized just how common it probably was for people to be saying that just because they want something. I know I can't do anything to prove otherwise but for the sake of understanding, can you please accept the idea?
   In the past few days a lot has happened. Like I said, I talk about some dark stuff in this. Suicidal thoughts and even plans, so read this at your own discretion. Recently I have been in my head quite a bit. I was feeling that I had lost interest in being a human. I had what, in my opinion, was completely sound reasoning to not continue my incarnation any longer. I thought to myself that, if from a higher plain, everything is how it should be, and if everything is completely preplanned from a higher level, then why should I bother trying to make a difference in the 3D matrix, If you don't do anything, that's exactly what was going to happen all along and there would be no point in feeling bad or trying to change it. At the same time, if it's not worth trying to make a difference, what's the point anyway?
   At the same time, I was thinking of the video, Lets be our higher self now. This is one of my favorite videos of Cosmic Agency's, but recently I had been thinking about it and I was I couldn't help but think. If suffering is not necessary for growth, why be in a world so full of suffering? Instead of being here, I could be in a world full of free knowledge and an amazing life in comparison to earth. I could return home and just study everything there was to study there. And I could get out sooner rather than later.
   I know that that is not at all a healthy mindset to have, but I had been so disconnected to the 3D world through all of covid and waking up, I was only interested in the highest points of view. If it discovered a new perspective on something, I then took that as my new reality and basically ignored anything lower than that on the subject. I got to the point where I didn't think much at all about what was going on in 3D. I honestly didn't even have interested in being here on Earth anymore.
   At first it was just, "I'm not afraid of dieing at all." then, "I wouldn't mind dieing."  After a while I got kind of obbsessed with the idea of the Pleadians coming down to take me away from here. The night I discovered I was a starseed, when I saw many ships in the sky that I mentioned in my last post, I was outside from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. I spent that night trying my best to use the day of 11/11/2020 to magnify my intention to be taken away. After that I just took a nosedive, I began thinking of the inevitability that everything that is going to happen and used that to start justifying the idea of my killing myself to leave this incarnation.
   Earlier tonight, I genuinely made plans to float out into the middle of a lake on a stolen air mattress with a backpack full of rocks and once in the middle of the lake, popping it under me and everything sinking to the bottom, leaving no trace while simultaneously hiding my body so it looked like I just went missing.
   There where many times that I would go outside and look at the sky. I would think about the fact that there where Pleiadians in orbit right now that could here me speaking to them. I have no idea how many times I looked at the sky and thought 'What is the point of even being here? I don't see how this life in the 3D matrix could be worth it when it's not necessary to go through suffering to grow spiritually. I really don't want to try to put pressure on you, but please help me understand why I should stay here. I don't understand any reason right now and I won't be here for much longer like this. Please, If you're willing, I don't know how you can get in contact with me, but please contact me as soon as you can in the most direct way you can.' I was kind of expecting that, if they did contact me it would likely be through telepathy. At one point I did bring up the idea the idea of contacting Swaruu, but I never expected them to actually contact you and explain it through you.
   My dad and I where hanging out and he mentioned that you had a new video out. Apparently my internet blocked it because it is from a school and it blocks a lot of things. Immediately, when I read the title, I realized that this was a direct response to me. Every second I got further into the video I resonated with it more and more. I could genuinely feel her talking directly to me. Everything she said was exactly what I needed to hear. I can so clearly feel that I am not the same as before I watched this video.
   Thank you so much Gosia and every soul involved in getting me this message. This has genuinely been one of the most amazing and validating experiences I've had in my life. I truly do feel reinvigorated with life and motivation. I feel so much more grounded then I have in what feels like forever.

#2 2020-11-16 17:18:00

Happy

Re: I have to publish a response to her most recent video.

Wow... Rose... Almost every paragraph there takes me on a journey in mind. Thank you! ... really...

You do us all a service in this. Stories like yours are more valuable to us than most realize. During our awakening journeys, many of us have at times struggled with the meaninglessness of it all. And particularly troubling is the alone-part. Your story - that is... you - has an intact ability to resonate with the reader, and will no doubt help those who struggle with similar challenges. And this in itself reduces the feeling of being alone tremendously. It tells the reader we are together on this journey.

About the "beam-me-up" part... What made myself realize I am here for a reason, is that there are so many civilizations that have come here. - not only to visit, but to help. And the simple question was: Why? And when all practicalities were brushed away, it all resolved when the obvious answer revealed itself: Because they care. This made me think twice about that urge to flee it all. Because if they have come the long way to help me to get a grip on living here, why should I care less about that? It really is a very touching realization once it takes hold. Say it this way: It adds some magnitudes to our concept of love.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-11-16 19:27:34

07wideeyes

Yes, I'd just like to agree with Rose and Happy here. It's a beautiful beautiful video from Gosia in the forest, isn't it? Really helps to invoke that feeling of being simultaneously alone and intimately connected. We very much need to support each other in these times, through truth, love, honesty, inspiration. Thanks to you all for being here...

#4 2020-11-16 21:07:21

WXMM

Suicide doesn't solve any problem, because your soul will ask for reincarnation to do it again until you have completed your lifelong learning. The guilt and attachment of the soul of the person who commits suicide decides that he will not break away from this cycle.

#5 2020-11-17 01:03:20

RoseRobinson

I understand what you are saying, but I haven't believed in karma for my whole life. I am completely detached from the ideas of cycles or baggage. I know that if I did actually do that, I would go back, but I honestly feel too excited about the rest of my life to want to do that at this point.

#6 2020-11-17 01:23:31

Happy

Then I guess you already know that believing in Karma and reincarnation is not a condition to find the really deep meaning in life. Those are concepts given to us by our surroundings - often religious authorities - as we adjust to this world. (- though the Taygetans and Swaruu/Yazhi have given good info in this). It doesn't matter if they are some truth or not. What is important is that you manage to make sense of the world you live in, and with the body you have. Your ultimate authority is you. The "house" you build - the Soul you are - is yours. And you are the one who need to put that next brick into place. And once you do, and that house becomes "functional" (uhm... my guess it is already that), you will realize that a whole community of "houses" have grown up around you... smile

#7 2020-11-17 03:13:04

RoseRobinson

I really like that analogy. It reminds me a lot of what I've been practicing doing. I've been trying to appreciate the work I put into my reality because there really is beauty in slowly building a beautiful life for yourself. I'm honestly kind of lazy in 3D, because my mind is so often away from there, but that's something I want to change. To be fair, I'm fairly young so I guess it's kind of understandable that I might be kind of rusty with functioning in 3D when, like Gosia said, the matrix has kind of stopped, and I haven't had to be very present for so long. Either way I definitely want to be more in control of my life in 3D. I'm very interested in controlling my life like Swaruu described in her video, how I manage my reality.

#8 2020-11-17 03:29:58

Happy

...mmmm... I think 'navigating' in this world has become a matter of the skill you mention - to be "present". But it is still a world so full of information that has the effect of 'polluting' our experiences, and I think we all have some need to filter out a lot of 'noise'. Personally I really like a video Gosia made in early November 2018, where Swaruu spoke a lot about raising frequencies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5q9uOc093A
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/how- … -contact-8

#9 2020-11-17 03:50:40

RoseRobinson

I feel that the crappy experiences you have don't pollute the experience, instead they are all just you doing everything to yourself. And you can trust that you are doing it for a reason. I think I have a pretty good way of looking at the world and it allows me to really transmute a lot of negative energy. But I get what you are saying, and you are right that navigating is a better way of looking at it.

#10 2020-11-17 16:36:05

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Rose for your comment, and I am glad the video helped you. I am sorry for the fast response to your long message, but unfortunately I am pressed for time so can´t write much. But I just must say this. The ¨exit¨ from 3D in the form of suicides (I am not saying you mentioned that but it was mentioned in the further comment by someone else) is not the option one should be considering. Robert actually made 2 videos about that which I havent translated yet, but I will soon, I feel. One thing I do remember from those chats is that it is the WORST possible way out because.... apparently... you are very likely to REPEAT the same life. Yes, reality is not linear at all and nor is our consciousness. Please watch that video once I make it. Lots of strenght and hugs!!

#11 2020-11-17 18:08:08

RoseRobinson

Thank you Gosia for reading my story through and replying! I have to ask however, is there anyway I can contact you a bit more privately? I would really love the chance to connect with you and be able to share a bit more about his experience. I would also just love to have contact with another Pleiadian starseed so I could have someone I could relate to that way.

#12 2020-11-18 20:05:46

Gosia
Administrator

Oh Rose. Unfortunately right now I am not in the position, time wise, to accept private invitations for contacting me, and it is due to the fact that there are many, and I simply dont have enough time on my hands sad I am sorry to all in advance.

#13 2020-11-19 02:05:28

RoseRobinson

I understand, thanks anyway. If you could at least relay a message to Swaruu for me, I would be very appreciative. I would love for her to hear my story and, I don't want to ask too much but, if she has any words she might want to say to me, it would mean the world to me if she could reply. Please tell her that I love her and that I am incredibly grateful to her for all of the information she has shared with humanity. It has completely changed my life. I am currently planning to get a junk boat and to fix it up so I can live in it and be self-sufficient, never having to rely on money to live. I'm planning to sail through rivers to get to the ocean before I head for the Bahamas. I am taking full control of my life from a very early point and it is all thanks to her helping me understand Just how much I really can, and because I now understand that the matrix is not the only way to live my life. I truly can forge my own path in the world. I am removing myself from the game that almost every soul on Earth gets sucked into and I am going to live a life where my intuition is my guide and I can focus most of all on my spiritual growth. Honestly, I'm hoping that when I do this, I will have some way to consistently contact the Pleiadians, but I haven't thought of how that could happen yet. I still want to continue learning their information when I go off the grid. Anyway, I also want to say thank you Gosia, for being a conduit of this information and dedicating yourself to spreading the truth. You are a true hero of mine and I am really enjoying having an opportunity to talk to you directly.

#14 2020-11-22 06:37:25

Eldon Deluz

Hi Rose,

Just found the forum and been a long-time follower of the channel. I would first like to say thank you so much for sharing your story. I can't say for sure it will get better for you, but I can tell you that from what I have seen you went through or are going through what I would bet everybody does. I know I have.

My earliest memories of my childhood fraught with bad times, parents divorced earlier I blamed myself, always moving (military), never having long term friends, always on the move, never staying put more than a few years. Found myself completely confused about everything, empathic enough to see everybody's false fronts, hypocrisy everywhere, lies and deceit, greed, it made no sense. Always felt abandoned always felt on my own yet society said I was too young to be on my own. I remember very clearly at the "boys home" where I was sent off too, having a falling out with our parental unit. I was one more thought away from at the age of 13 ending it all by smashing my head against a corner of a wall with the intent of being done with life. Fast forward 25 years and I found myself staring up at the sky asking why nobody out there has done anything about this. Hours on end, asking for a sign, asking for something, and never getting a satisfactory response.

Today, we have the information albeit a bit garbled and sometimes skewed. I have come to realize we are playing a game, for the lack of a better way to say it. We turned the difficulty up to hell mode and agreed to put our quarter in. Not only have we made that agreement we have self-evaluated ourselves as able to play. That says a great deal. You/Me both said I can do this! I am ready. I did not come here to see this shit storm without pre-knowing that by getting through it, the rewards will be massive. Not in matrix money, but with spiritual experience. Life lessons as it is. We are getting boots on the ground first-hand experience of exactly what we don't want, and some of what we do. We will then integrate that back into ourselves and know beyond a shadow of a doubt what we want our lives to be like. That is to say, it isn't all for naught.

My natural tendency is to reach out to others, for comfort for guidance, but by not getting it, if we don't, we either give up or find the strength to make our own path. You can never be certain you are making the right decision but you can always make the decision right. That is do your best with the information you have, and if you find yourself in the wrong be willing to change directions. But know when you make your original decision you made it with the best intentions and the best you could at that time. In that, you don't regret your past you just change your future.

In Service,
Eldon DeLuz

Board footer