You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-04 01:09:57

Manifestgirl

Galactic Messages by SAM & TLS

Hi Everyone!

Has Anyone ever heard of this SAM or TLS = The Light System
I'm curious if you or anyone knows what's up with this guy, or TLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4uYJhy9X0

Strange how he took the name of Gosia's Gaia Series and claims to channel Pleiadians, so if people google Galactic Messages looking for her, maybe they'll get SAM instead?

Just has me scratching my head... I'm not a big believer in coincidence.

Appreciate any feedback.
Much Love!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#2 2022-09-04 15:05:02

Manifestgirl

Re: Galactic Messages by SAM & TLS

Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I'm curious if you or anyone knows what's up with this guy, or TLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4uYJhy9X0

Strange how he took the name of Gosia's Gaia Series and claims to channel Pleiadians, so if people google Galactic Messages looking for her, maybe they'll get SAM instead?

Appreciate any feedback.
Much Love!

34 people have viewed this post but no one has commented if they have ever heard of this guy or TLS, I can not be the only one who finds it strange that he chose the name of Gosia's Gaia series andddd claims to channel Pleidians... Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else? The above video is under 2 mins so
What am I missing here?

Here's another where he is discussing TLS, are there any threads on this forum that offer opinions about said organization?
https://youtu.be/Z-dHVGcBymM

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 16:03:57)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#3 2022-09-04 17:02:52

Bigfeet_E

Well let me be the first one to comment then, lol.
First off ... "the pleidians" is a non specified naming and doesn't necessarily points towards "the taygetans".
The pleiades contain a huge amount of species with several star systems (seven sisters as we humans also refer to).
There are so many pleiadian channelers these days and many choose to just stick with the unspecified identification for numerous reasons. This is prone to deception of course, but the main part that they want to convey is the message, not so much drawing attention to their identification.

Secondly languages are descriptions and words are a tool for communication. What these words mean is your interpretation as you hear or read them. Hence why it is recommended to tune our discernment skill in order to qualify the message given.

Now, i'm not hearing any reference to the Taygetans nor am i familiar with Gosia's Gaia series. Didn't spike my interest as it just started of recently in comparison with her large youtube series, or better yet hte one placed on odysee.com, wich is more complete due to the censorship of youtube. I'm not familiar with her spanish channel or Roberts spanish channel either. I don't speak the language, lol.

I've heard of 'Sam the illusionist' here and there before, but never paid any attention to it. Now you bringing this forward i gave it a shot and i'm not inclined to persue it further at this time. Heard it all before one might say, and don't feel the need to go down this road spending my time. Personally i'm not a fan of the method displayed in these vids, the mechanised tonality, the lack of human touch i could say. Doesn't mean it might be attractive to another, if they so choose it.

In overall what's said in the secind vid doesn't flags as 'suspicious' at first glance, so i don't really see that connection you seem to make. Pleiadian messages have been around for what ... 60-70-80 years allready ? Who's counting, right ?
So i'd say you might be reaching here a bit, haha wink

#4 2022-09-04 17:15:57

Scott Summers

Manifestgirl wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Appreciate any feedback.
Much Love!

34 people have viewed this post but no one has commented if they have ever heard of this guy or TLS, I can not be the only one who finds it strange that he chose the name of Gosia's Gaia series andddd claims to channel Pleidians... Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else? The above video is under 2 mins so
What am I missing here?

Here's another where he is discussing TLS, are there any threads on this forum that offer opinions about said organization?

Manifestgirl

You’re right. It’s the standard misinformation tactic of certain agencies.

Basically, confuse the people seeking Galactic Messages on Gaia for Sam the Illusionist’s version.

They always create a version which is like the one they’re trying to discredit. Or it may be more commercial in purpose (they want to profit from it).

This should be an issue for Gaia to consider, since they own the IP for Galactic Messages.

Perhaps Gosia can sound up Gaia?

#5 2022-09-04 17:28:59

Manifestgirl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Well let me be the first one to comment then, lol.
First off ... "the pleidians" is a non specified naming and doesn't necessarily points towards "the taygetans".
The pleiades contain a huge amount of species with several star systems (seven sisters as we humans also refer to).
There are so many pleiadian channelers these days and many choose to just stick with the unspecified identification for numerous reasons. This is prone to deception of course, but the main part that they want to convey is the message, not so much drawing attention to their identification.

Secondly languages are descriptions and words are a tool for communication. What these words mean is your interpretation as you hear or read them. Hence why it is recommended to tune our discernment skill in order to qualify the message given.

Now, i'm not hearing any reference to the Taygetans nor am i familiar with Gosia's Gaia series. Didn't spike my interest as it just started of recently in comparison with her large youtube series, or better yet hte one placed on odysee.com, wich is more complete due to the censorship of youtube. I'm not familiar with her spanish channel or Roberts spanish channel either. I don't speak the language, lol.

I've heard of 'Sam the illusionist' here and there before, but never paid any attention to it. Now you bringing this forward i gave it a shot and i'm not inclined to persue it further at this time. Heard it all before one might say, and don't feel the need to go down this road spending my time. Personally i'm not a fan of the method displayed in these vids, the mechanised tonality, the lack of human touch i could say. Doesn't mean it might be attractive to another, if they so choose it.

In overall what's said in the secind vid doesn't flags as 'suspicious' at first glance, so i don't really see that connection you seem to make. Pleiadian messages have been around for what ... 60-70-80 years allready ? Who's counting, right ?
So i'd say you might be reaching here a bit, haha wink

First, let me say a big THANK YOU for taking the time to reply;)

ok, I clearly have assumed way too much so I apologize.
I found this forum because Gosia has a 12-episode series on Gaia, called Galactic Messages. In loving it so much I went seeking if there would be a second season, and found instead her Youtube channel Cosmic Agency, so I began watching her playlist in order so I could get caught up as a new subscriber to her channel, which then led me here, this forum, to my happy surprise.

I wrongly assumed everyone here knew she has a Gaia series called Galactic Messages, about the Taygetan team and Swaruu. I now know the series is based on old information, but it was new to me. ok...so when Galactic Messages popped up on my telegram feed of course I thought it was Gosia
but it wasn't, its this dude channeling Pleiadians (yes I know it's like channeling the entire United States lol) and talking about a group of white hats called TLS, the light system. SO I was kinda hoping there might be some information on this forum about who this dude is and any info about TLS.

If you hadn't been the first to feel some pity for me, I wouldn't have realized everyone here didn't know about Gosia's Gaia series lol

I'm new here so forgive my obvious ignorance, I'm so excited to be here and to have found this forum, but clearly don't completely know enough about its creation, when or those here. I assumed Gosia created it, guess I just need to stop assuming because maybe she indeed did, but obviously everyone here doesn't know all things involving the Taygetans team and Gosia.

I still think it's hella weird he calls his channel Galactic Messages, and probably won't give it any more energy than that. I do wonder if @Gosia has seen any of his videos though. Also, the only channeling I really felt any resonates with is that of the "Law of One", primarily because the channel wasn't conscious. All others are a lil sketchy to me. Doesn't mean they aren't real but I feel myself giving them the side eye most times. Judgemental of me I know.

Anywho........thank you again for feeling a lil pity for me and helping me gain a bit more clarity!

Peace & Richest Blessings to you!!!!!!

#6 2022-09-04 17:36:23

Manifestgirl

Scott Summers wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Appreciate any feedback.
Much Love!

What am I missing here?

Manifestgirl

You’re right. It’s the standard misinformation tactic of certain agencies.

Basically, confuse the people seeking Galactic Messages on Gaia for Sam the Illusionist’s version.

They always create a version which is like the one they’re trying to discredit. Or it may be more commercial in purpose (they want to profit from it).

This should be an issue for Gaia to consider, since they own the IP for Galactic Messages.

Perhaps Gosia can sound up Gaia?

Yes, maybe so, I too was wondering if she saw anything on his channel and using the name??? But he's using it on Youtube, not Gaia so I guess that's allowed, but still it came off very fishy to me.

thanks for the Reply Scott!!!!! wink

#7 2022-09-04 17:45:29

Bigfeet_E

Forgive ? Haha, no harm done, no worries in that department.

May you manifest your wishes, much love wink

#8 2022-09-04 17:48:56

Manifestgirl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Forgive ? Haha, no harm done, no worries in that department.

May you manifest your wishes, much love wink

Big Hug! big_smile

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 17:49:35)

#9 2022-09-08 03:01:50

Exploringsoul

SAM THE ILLUSIONIST and TLS should be 2 different person/group. I am following Sam for some times. He channels not only Pleiadians, also other entities like RA, Metatron, Galactic Federation. I only take the information as reference, but can feel this boy Sam has a good heart. And  I do wondering if the Galactic federation he channeling is the one Swaruus talking about.

The first video is from Jason Shurka. The channel Inspired interviewed him once, he claims existing this TLS Ancient top secret organization. Not much feeling about it.

#10 2022-09-09 01:21:47

Manifestgirl

Exploringsoul wrote:

SAM THE ILLUSIONIST and TLS should be 2 different person/group. I am following Sam for some times. He channels not only Pleiadians, also other entities like RA, Metatron, Galactic Federation. I only take the information as reference, but can feel this boy Sam has a good heart. And  I do wondering if the Galactic federation he channeling is the one Swaruus talking about.

The first video is from Jason Shurka. The channel Inspired interviewed him once, he claims existing this TLS Ancient top secret organization. Not much feeling about it.

Thank you kindly for the feedback.
the name Galactic Messages is what brought him to my attention, appreciate the feedback. smile

Board footer