You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-02 20:45:21

microvirus6

Re: Silver Legion

This bothers me a bit. I've read lots on the Silver Legion website- great, practical, empowering information as far as I can see--stuff about how our universe functions, specific advice to help the planet and increase your abilities. Pleadians not mentioned once in anything I've read so far. Perhaps 1% or less of the Silver Legion content overall is related to Pleadians.

Digging up one quote where someone talks critically about the people you like, and then making a blanket conclusion that all their information must be BS... to me, that doesn't seem like discernment. That's "if you're not with us, you're against us." Clique-thinking. Even in that one clip you've posted, what she says doesn't necessarily contradict the Taygetan disclosure project . She basically says that certain Pleadians were complicit, knowingly or unknowingly, with GF actions that helped to enslave mankind. Which is true, even admitted by the Taygetan team. Also, she refers to negative interactions she's had with specific Pleadians; if that's to be regarded as proof that Tanaath is lying, it only serves to confirm her point that people have been led to view every single Pleadian as a perfect pure light-being.

The website gives instructions to actually FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF if this group is legit, by meeting up with them in astral travel or dream state. I don't like what it says about the state of discourse or discernment in this place when the first instinct isn't to actually attempt to find the truth directly oneself, but rather to shut your mind down if even one time they've spoken badly about the precious ones.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-09-02 20:47:17)

#27 2022-09-02 22:46:49

Scott Summers

Sigh. Here we go again.

I read the website. It’s horseshit.

Once again, if someone offers to GUIDE YOUR MEDITATION, GUIDE YOUR PATH IN THE ASTRAL.... RUN, don’t walk, to the nearest exit.

You don’t know these people save for a few web pages, and you’re handing over your subconscious to them?

Please.

We all assert that we are independent, sovereign, bla bla bla... Yet at the first instance, we hand over our consciousness to some charlatans on a website?

#28 2022-09-02 23:31:34

Jupiter 9

Tanaath wrote:

let's talk a little bit about the pleiadians and their role in

um yeah we don't like the pleiadians very much humanity because they interfered and they interfered quite severely with humanity
and they contributed to the fact that we have short lifespans that don't understand much and uh don't remember what what we were and have been and what we are they had a great deal to do with that and they they entered into yeah they entered into a agreement to help and then sold us out
at the first opportunity they can or that they could

and you know this is something that ticks me off quite quite thoroughly and as a result they're in a position where they're
going to be progressively the multiverse itself will move synchronistically to progressively offer them the opportunity to correct their mistakes and heal the damage that they caused and the more they refuse the worse it gets to them it can get to the point where they could basically extinct themselves be out of refusal to clean up their own poop

wow and absolutely no one will shed a tear if they do so are they moving in that
direction is there any evidence of that or is it still i haven't seen any and quite frankly when it comes to the pleiadians i'll only believe it when i've seen it

they're pretty good at saying oh yeah oh yeah we'll do this oh yeah oh yeah we'll do it and then turning around and screwing you behind your back

i don't like pleiadians very much i have
yet to meet any that are not complete garbage

wow well i was under the understanding and you can correct me if i'm wrong here that there are like nine different races of pleiadians two of which are good and rest are bad

usually when someone says pleiadians they mean alcions those are the hot blondes the semyase and stuff like that

right okay i don't believe someone believes semiasse is still around oh who was it somebody was asking me about semyase and if i what do you know about can you explain anything about semyase

i believe she's dead okay
is she is she a pleiadian or what it what

she's an alcion

okay and she was a very uh
high-ranked noble alcion and she was basically uh set the task of communicating with billy meyer oh okay yeah right right yeah that was gonna start that was the start of the pleiadian pr campaign and basically you know she was extremely beautiful by human standards but absolutely vicious

but all of these creatures are good actors sometimes those things go together i hate to say that but yeah that's why they came up with all their different little honey traps in order to get get nasty stuff on people that could be used

and basically yeah basically her job was to just kick off the pr campaign presenting uh pleiadians as basically beautiful sexy
serene beings of goodness and grace and virtue here to teach humanity gently
yeah no fuck that shit.

Microvirus, is it seriously that surprising to you that what she is saying in the above quote, would cause an alarm and suspicion in a Taygetan Pleiadian forum?

And this is coming from the founder and commander of the Silver Legion mind you.

And doesn't it bother you that she says that no one will shed a tear that an entire constellation will go extinct? Are the Pleiadians really that horrible that the multiverse is going to extinct an entire constellation because a few people from Pleiades were involved in the Tiamat wars that led to the installation of the etheric fence? This doesn't sound like a very loving multiverse now does it. Haha

What about all the other races of the Federation, will they all go extinct too? And why isn't she mad at them too but only at the Pleiadians? She makes it sound like the Pleiadians installed the matrix intentionally because they are bad people. They are not angels and they probably have some shady stuff in their past but who doesn't.

From what I know from this disclosure and if I remember correctly, the Taygetans were in a war with the Reptilians at that time of Lemuria and were trying to liberate the enslaved Adams and Eves. And that led to a war if I remember it correctly that led to the destruction of Tiamat and the installation of the Etheric fence. Those Pleiadians don't sound that horrible to me.

And the project that Semjase was involved was very recent and I don't know much about her but I assume she is similar to the rest of the Taygetans that we know and not absolutely vicious. And if I am not mistaken she is still alive. And that project and the other projects the Taygetans were involved were no PR campaigns but were attempts to help with the liberation of humanity as Yazhi mentions in this transcript.

Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here? - Update for the Newcomers - Meet a few Crew Members

Anyway I personally am very selective where I invest my time and focus and still have no interest to spend any more time on the Silver Legion after that. To me these are serious red flags that make me very suspicious of Tanaath and the Silver Legion. This has nothing to do with being a sensitive Pleiadian fanboy snowflake hihi smile And I am actually very grateful that because of this disclosure I am not that naive anymore and it's almost impossible to be fooled by a psyop because I understand the whole game from the earth level up to the ET level.

And I don't know much about the astral but it would be wise for anyone interested in meeting them in the astral to use all protections and have their astral eyes and ears wide-open and make sure this is not some astral trap.

Anyway I was a grumpy cat for a few minutes about the clique thinking and stuff haha smile but I am ok now. I am a back to being a happy cat. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2022-09-03 02:21:59

microvirus6

Scott- Investigating something for yourself is "handing over your consciousness"? That statement seems a little upside down to me.

Jupiter- I probably put too much venom in my post. Also, I'm with you-- like most who have taken an honest look at the landscape, I regard the Taygetan info as top-notch, in a class of its own. And this Silver Legion, I had not even heard of two days ago.

Still, I think we should remember the Taygetan quote (forget who said it): Evaluate everything for yourself! Take in all the info you can! Don't trust anything blindly- even us! (paraphrasing)

I'm frustrated because it seems like a program runs on here now, for many people, and it goes: "OK, there's a source out there, let's evaluate it. What do they say about my in-group? Oh, they were not nice to my in-group? OK, 100% of their information is useless. I will now close my mind completely." Sorry, but not only is that clique-ish, it's cult-ish!

#30 2022-09-03 04:11:40

mitkobs

This disclosure changed my mind on many questions. And when I hear someone saying other information that do not seem anymore true to me I stop listen. Do not have time and is not interesting to me anymore to listen regurgitated over and over matrix information full of confusion. Such information I am totally familiar even I understand why people may believe it and say it. Not judging them(whoever they are and the motives they have with spreading their info) but in the same time cannot accept it as valid anymore for my reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-03 04:13:46)

#31 2022-09-03 04:52:27

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

Scott- Investigating something for yourself is "handing over your consciousness"? That statement seems a little upside down to me.

Jupiter- I probably put too much venom in my post. Also, I'm with you-- like most who have taken an honest look at the landscape, I regard the Taygetan info as top-notch, in a class of its own. And this Silver Legion, I had not even heard of two days ago.

Still, I think we should remember the Taygetan quote (forget who said it): Evaluate everything for yourself! Take in all the info you can! Don't trust anything blindly- even us! (paraphrasing)

I'm frustrated because it seems like a program runs on here now, for many people, and it goes: "OK, there's a source out there, let's evaluate it. What do they say about my in-group? Oh, they were not nice to my in-group? OK, 100% of their information is useless. I will now close my mind completely." Sorry, but not only is that clique-ish, it's cult-ish!

Microvirus6,

You asked us for our views on Silver Legion.

We gave it. You’re not happy that we don’t endorse your suggestion. You think we should evaluate it differently.

Ok. Who’s clique-ish or cult-ish here? Btw, we never used those words.

If you think Silver Legion is legit, by all means go ahead with their program. It’s cool.

Do you need to seek approval here before you do anything?

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-09-03 04:55:55)

#32 2022-09-04 01:37:06

microvirus6

Eh you're right Scott, I over-reacted. And I don't need approval, I'm doing my own thing either way.

My real frustration is that we're apparently the enlightened few who understand the dark forces, we're interested in the Tays whose whole mission is to foment an awakening and reclamation of Earth from the cabal, many of us believe we've incarnated for this very purpose, we're all on this forum together day after day month after month, and yet we basically just sit around and blab. Myself included for the most part. What a missed opportunity. The cabal looks at this forum and goes "Huh? That was easy, they even KNOW the truth, but they're content to just talk, theorize, and gossip about their own enslavement."

What the answer is, I don't know. It is irritating to me though that about 4 times now I've proposed various kinds of things, and in general people's interest at coalescing and taking action is minimal. Or there's some interest, then just theoretical back and forth ad nauseum, then it fizzles out. I'm of the mindset "Just... do... SOMETHING!" At least then you have a chance. And if you end up not getting it right the first try, hey you've learned something.

Perhaps this just isn't the right place for that though. Maybe it's a notion I've gotten into my own head, and this is just a place to learn and discuss, not a place for collective action.

All to say--yes, you're right it was immature for me to ask and then get offended when I got an answer I didn't like. That was my own frustration speaking, frustration (partially at myself) for failing to find a way to make a bigger impact.

#33 2022-09-04 04:16:27

mitkobs

Cabal is battling on many fronts, fighting many wars at once. They have total material power over the people, but they also try to have total mental power. And like we already know mental is the base of the physical. Human slavery is first of all mental.
So people want to liberate from cabal slavery and they think that they have to fight with cabal physically, overthrow them from power, change the social system but that will not change much like is already pointed many times from Yazhi. This war is not against the cabal it is about own consciousness, have to change ourselves, our little mentality - subconscious and unconscious mind.

#34 2022-09-04 04:29:09

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

Eh you're right Scott, I over-reacted. And I don't need approval, I'm doing my own thing either way.

My real frustration is that we're apparently the enlightened few who understand the dark forces, we're interested in the Tays whose whole mission is to foment an awakening and reclamation of Earth from the cabal, many of us believe we've incarnated for this very purpose, we're all on this forum together day after day month after month, and yet we basically just sit around and blab. Myself included for the most part. What a missed opportunity. The cabal looks at this forum and goes "Huh? That was easy, they even KNOW the truth, but they're content to just talk, theorize, and gossip about their own enslavement."

What the answer is, I don't know. It is irritating to me though that about 4 times now I've proposed various kinds of things, and in general people's interest at coalescing and taking action is minimal. Or there's some interest, then just theoretical back and forth ad nauseum, then it fizzles out. I'm of the mindset "Just... do... SOMETHING!" At least then you have a chance. And if you end up not getting it right the first try, hey you've learned something.

Perhaps this just isn't the right place for that though. Maybe it's a notion I've gotten into my own head, and this is just a place to learn and discuss, not a place for collective action.

All to say--yes, you're right it was immature for me to ask and then get offended when I got an answer I didn't like. That was my own frustration speaking, frustration (partially at myself) for failing to find a way to make a bigger impact.

YOU ALREADY ARE.

You mentioned in another thread you were focusing on lifting up your family and surrounding neighbourhood. That is no mean feat.

If every person on Earth did that, we’d stop this nonsense in a heartbeat.

Be still and be at peace. The whole world that you perceive is only YOURSELF PUSHED OUT.

The fight is within. Conquer that which is within and the external will only reflect that.

We do love your energy (even if we scratch our head at your ideas sometimes hahaha).

#35 2022-09-04 04:30:41

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal is battling on many fronts, fighting many wars at once. They have total material power over the people, but they also try to have total mental power. And like we already know mental is the base of the physical. Human slavery is first of all mental.
So people want to liberate from cabal slavery and they think that they have to fight with cabal physically, overthrow them from power, change the social system but that will not change much like is already pointed many times from Yazhi. This war is not against the cabal it is about own consciousness, have to change ourselves, our little mentality - subconscious and unconscious mind.

Agreed 100%, mitkobs. Thank you.

#36 2022-09-04 04:58:38

mitkobs

For the sake of objectivity have to say that the cabal total material power is only a temporal thing, not a constant, not a stable, not set in stone. They have a lot of resource to make things happen their way but they do not have absolute power and absolute power cannot be achieved by them the way they go for it.

#37 2022-09-12 02:40:50

microvirus6

Thx Scott <3

I have a self-defeating tendency to start fights and re-create the painful situation from my childhood of being ostracized, so your kind words do a lot to make me feel welcome.

And yes, I agree the outer is a reflection of the inner, that the work starts with re-creating your world from within. And I have done that for the most part. My daily life is fulfilling, my family is a happy one, and you're right that it WAS no small feat to get to this point.

Still, as powerful as creation is, it's not up to the task of dismantling the planet-wide slavery system and instating a joyful world for all. No, for that, we need the only thing more powerful than creation... CO-CREATION.

I invite you and whoever reads this to check out my new signature below this text. A forum member and I have a thriving meditation & spirituality group underway locally, sharing bits of truth in a digestible way, guiding members through exercises, e.g. in mental serenity and healing. Another forum member is planning to create a high-vibration physical community, and I might be pitching a bit in to the land purchase and developing a plot. Long-term I will have community centers for spirituality, empowering children from a young age with actually-truthful education, and more.

I won't go on ad nauseum, but these are a few to give a taste. Anyone and everyone has something valuable to contribute- brand new ideas or replicating already-functioning projects locally. It's a work in progress, but we're doing it and--get this--it's FUN!

#38 2022-09-12 15:18:20

WXMM

Tanaath has a lot of good things, such as karma, which is consistent with Yazhi.

Board footer