You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-15 19:25:37

WXMM

Will there be public contacts in the autumn of 2021?

It is said that a treaty will be repealed in the autumn of 2021, which has been preventing ET from showing itself. Will swaruu and her colleagues show themselves?

Last edited by WXMM (2020-11-15 19:27:01)

#2 2020-11-17 16:47:13

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Will there be public contacts in the autumn of 2021?

No. smile

#3 2020-11-17 19:22:07

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

No. smile

But the p'ntl people on twitter announced that. Was public contact delayed, or was it just a joke? Doesn't exist at all?

#4 2020-11-17 19:29:53

Robert369

WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No. smile

But the p'ntl people on twitter announced that. Was public contact delayed, or was it just a joke? Doesn't exist at all?

People announce disinformation nonsense for years already, be it for feeding their ego or as paid shills, and it always were lies and/or fantasy and never intended to happen - see the many fear-mongering movies about ETs, almost no positive ones exist.

Just look around an be realistic: Is humanity anywhere near ready for contact or would ETs just get hunted down and attacked because the brainwashed people would fear them ? Or others get shocked because they still believe in the "we are the only sentient beings in the universe" narrative ? Would it serve the (real) ones in power (behind the governments) ?

A bit of discernment with such simple questions can help to easily see through lies/disinformation/fantasy.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-11-17 21:58:17

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No. smile

People announce disinformation nonsense for years already, be it for feeding their ego or as paid shills, and it always were lies and/or fantasy and never intended to happen - see the many fear-mongering movies about ETs, almost no positive ones exist.

Just look around an be realistic: Is humanity anywhere near ready for contact or would ETs just get hunted down and attacked because the brainwashed people would fear them ? Or others get shocked because they still believe in the "we are the only sentient beings in the universe" narrative ? Would it serve the (real) ones in power (behind the governments) ?

A bit of discernment with such simple questions can help to easily see through lies/disinformation/fantasy.

But the p'ntl people on twitter are not profiteering. They teach telepathy and share some interesting bits of knowledge. There is no clear evidence that they are lying.

#6 2020-11-17 22:01:51

WXMM

Ms. Med recognized the existence of p'ntl in her article.

https://mediatormedias.files.wordpress. … etter5.pdf

#7 2020-11-17 22:12:15

Robert369

Mrs. Med is having some good stuff, but a lot of fantasy and funny claims too. At some point Gosia even made a video about how things started out with her a few years ago, and how the contact ended. This kind of behavior was confirmed by various sources, so you are best off to not consider her content to be "true". I will not elaborate more, though, because this is no place for slander - true or not.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2020-11-18 20:04:13

Gosia
Administrator

I can only speak for what I know from the Taygeteans. There are many, many races out there, and all might have different ideas about how to run things on Earth. Not that they might, they DO. From what I know, there is nothing planned as far as any official contact with the humans within the Federation, or other similar races, is concerned. Not anytime soon at least.

#9 2020-11-22 05:47:47

Eldon Deluz

But the p'ntl people on twitter are not profiteering. They teach telepathy and share some interesting bits of knowledge. There is no clear evidence that they are lying.

Glad you brought them up. I've been trying to sort their information with my own understanding and what I believe to be true. For me, their information doesn't always sit right. This is me, being critical and not taking anything at face value. This is me doing research, soul searching, and passing their information through my lens. So it is just simply my perspective on the matter, which I will give a couple of examples, and to be fair, I do this with everybody's information, always allowing for my perspective to change if what is said turns out to sit right with me. The Taygetean team thus far have always made sense to me, and while I may have many questions I wish I could ask them, I never run into something that I can not make logical sense of from the perspective of helping humanity as a whole.

p'ntl
Example One (Greta Thunberg) (Couldn't find the exact Tweet) Basically stated she is a passionate young woman who speaks the truth.
Example Two (da scamdemic) Consitentaly appears to propagate this on Twitter

On whole, I followed them, unfollowed them, and just recently re-follwed them. They seem to put out a mixed bag of positive helpful things, like the Telepathic 101  (which I read and own the "Inviting ET" book by the way), and what I would only call negative things, like the stuff about the scamdemic. I have to re-iterate this is not just one thing or those two examples, it is a fairly contestant feeling I get from them that made me unfollow them. I'm now a bit more grounded in my stances while still allowing for them to be dynamic so I choose to refollow them for the specific reason they do have some good information. But for somebody trying to figure things out, I wouldn't recommend them.

To that end, where I am currently at with those that channel or "speak" with these types of groups, is that is fairly common for the reputable ones to say this is a form of my higher self. Now take that with the information from Taygetteans about how there are treaties in place that prevent open contact or interference with a developing civilization and that there are loopholes for star seeds, and now you have a situation wherein all likelihood those who are actually speaking with ET's are actually speaking with their soul family and/or their higher selves. This would mean in the case of the P'ntl, Su and Otter are P'ntl or kin to them. This then means given their age bracket they have a propensity to be more afraid of the fakevirus than those who are younger. Therefore the information coming through them is filtered through their understandings which skews towards such fear.

That is just my take on them, I'm glad somebody else brought them up as I don't want to seem like I'm bashing them, but I have followed both the P'ntl and Cosmic Agency from the beginning and often times the information from these sources were at odds it has taken me over a year to finally pin down how I feel about them and allow for that to have space alongside how I feel about information from Taygeteans. While often they are not at odds, at times they are, and that is hard to manage when you being asked to see things not just from the 3d perspective but try to understand it from a higher one(s).

In Service,
Eldon Deluz

#10 2020-11-24 23:03:48

Jora

Proof of star race contact will be made public between now and five years time. It will happen through computer data transmission, which is a means and medium even the most sceptical can't refute.

Last edited by Jora (2020-11-24 23:04:36)

#11 2020-11-25 03:21:05

WXMM

Jora wrote:

Proof of star race contact will be made public between now and five years time. It will happen through computer data transmission, which is a means and medium even the most sceptical can't refute.

I hope so. What's the source of the news?

#12 2020-11-25 23:15:52

Jora

WXMM wrote:
Jora wrote:

Kryon as channeled by Lee Carroll combined with Ryok from the Essassani as channeled by Tyler Ellison. And my personal gut instincts ;-).

#13 2020-11-25 23:37:14

Robert369

Jora wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Jora wrote:

Kryon as channeled by Lee Carroll combined with Ryok from the Essassani as channeled by Tyler Ellison. And my personal gut instincts ;-).

There's no proof for the future because it depends on decisions that yet need to be made - and that on an individual basis, meaning that everyone of us may have a different future. Hence nobody can predict "the future" for anyone, and at best estimate one's own.

And while things are different for the past, where each individual has a timeline "trail", also these are individual, meaning that a certain past/history may apply to oneself but not to others.

Thus, the only thing that connects incarnated souls is the NOW.

Insofar, any predictions about e.g. "alien contact" but also pretty much anything else are irrelevant for the majority of people, because they will get it when they are ready for it - which is the soul decision to want it.

#14 2020-11-26 18:14:17

Jora

I agree. There is no space nor time. Yet, lightworkers are building up a global light energy heading towards peace and enhanced transparancy. This energy permeates not only souls, who are opening up to their true self, but also the internet, which is a wonderful medium to spread information beyond mainstream media. There is a lot of potential. The Earth's frequency levels are rising and species like the reptilians will have to leave the planet.

Board footer