You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-03 12:28:46

ro2778

Picture from a Vril society video

I was looking at Astral Projection this morning and found myself digging into the channels on youtube that these astral projection channels were subscribed to, which after a few rounds led me to Atlantean Gardens by Robert Sepehr https://www.youtube.com/c/AtlanteangardensOrg . It seemed I was no longer on the topic of astral projection but back to Taygetans because one of his books is about the Vril society and has a picture of Maria Orsich on the front cover.

So I decided to check out a video on the Vril and came across a photograph that I hadn't seen before, but the woman in the picture seems to be Taygetan, so thought I would post it here to ask Gosia, can you identify who this is standing in front of the flying saucer? https://youtu.be/Bn4UDTWEF_s?t=539 Here is hte same picture but includes the whole person but is in black and white: https://youtu.be/-tSwxLX5GU8?t=1233

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-10-03 14:57:50)

#2 2022-10-03 12:44:14

ro2778

Re: Picture from a Vril society video

I also quite enjoyed this video about the pyramids of the Azores in light of Yazhi's map, which I think shows the Azores were the location of a major Atlantean settlment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkF6NAYBs4

https://imgur.com/a/5i2BzfC

#3 2022-10-04 00:06:26

Nordling

I like Robert Sepehr's videos. Before finding this site I spent many years looking through Robert's material and I still go through his newer videos from time to time.

About the photos of the vril women. I think most of the "photos" (if not all?) are actually drawings and various photo montages. I have also seen that blurry photo of a woman in front of what looks like a saucer, have no idea if that one is real or not?

#4 2022-10-04 03:22:47

mitkobs

It is disclosed from this contact that the picture of this woman is real and along with other women on another picture, they are Taygetans on a mission.

#5 2022-10-04 14:29:02

Jupiter 9

Nordling wrote:

I like Robert Sepehr's videos. Before finding this site I spent many years looking through Robert's material and I still go through his newer videos from time to time.

About the photos of the vril women. I think most of the "photos" (if not all?) are actually drawings and various photo montages. I have also seen that blurry photo of a woman in front of what looks like a saucer, have no idea if that one is real or not?

Gosia: Time travel?

Rashell: Yes. The Hunting ships with 'Sand Clock' capacity travel in time. Look at this video. That´s us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udiwFc2KVw (video has been removed)

Robert: Maria Orsich is Taygetean?

Rashell: Yes. Once again, the true story has been distorted and it seems like we collaborate with them, the Nazis, when we are trying to divert the events, we try to alter the history.

Gosia: Are these drawings or photos?

Rashell: They are drawings from photos. Maria Orsich was actually Savya of Erra. I do not think I'm in those photos there, although I was there. She was the leader of the expedition. And yes, it was possible to stop the progress of the German investigations on nuclear bombs. The advancement of the Nazi heavy water laboratories was halted.

We Formed the Vril Society: Taygetean Pleiadian Message (Rashell of Temmer)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-10-04 16:09:59

Nordling

Jupiter wrote:
Nordling wrote:

Gosia: Time travel?

Rashell: Yes. The Hunting ships with 'Sand Clock' capacity travel in time. Look at this video. That´s us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udiwFc2KVw (video has been removed)

Robert: Maria Orsich is Taygetean?

Rashell: Yes. Once again, the true story has been distorted and it seems like we collaborate with them, the Nazis, when we are trying to divert the events, we try to alter the history.

Gosia: Are these drawings or photos?

Rashell: They are drawings from photos. Maria Orsich was actually Savya of Erra. I do not think I'm in those photos there, although I was there. She was the leader of the expedition. And yes, it was possible to stop the progress of the German investigations on nuclear bombs. The advancement of the Nazi heavy water laboratories was halted.

We Formed the Vril Society: Taygetean Pleiadian Message (Rashell of Temmer)

Thanks, but I already know about that video. It was actually through that specific video I found this site.

#7 2022-10-05 14:35:19

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Is Maria Orsich/Savya of Erra still alive on Taygeta?

That mission was very recent so she is probably alive.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2022-10-05 15:18:10

Tigerhawk

Brahman wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Is Maria Orsich/Savya of Erra still alive on Taygeta?

This is good news. If Rashell knows her then Swaruu can find her and question her about Vril and the other women. And tell us. Now it's war time again and there may be a mission again. I'm fantasizing. Lol
It would be interesting to see her now.

Since Rashell is still very much alive and well, then I would assume Savya is too. You're right, it would be very fascinating to possibly interview Savya about what happened. It's a shame we didn't get to hear more from Rashell before she left.

It would also be interesting to interview Semjase and Asket about their face-to-face contact with Billy Meier.

I don't anticipate any of these women returning to Earth anytime soon but stranger things have happened. It would be cool.

#9 2022-10-05 16:41:43

Gosia
Administrator

smile ....

Tigerhawk wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

This is good news. If Rashell knows her then Swaruu can find her and question her about Vril and the other women. And tell us. Now it's war time again and there may be a mission again. I'm fantasizing. Lol
It would be interesting to see her now.

Since Rashell is still very much alive and well, then I would assume Savya is too. You're right, it would be very fascinating to possibly interview Savya about what happened. It's a shame we didn't get to hear more from Rashell before she left.

It would also be interesting to interview Semjase and Asket about their face-to-face contact with Billy Meier.

I don't anticipate any of these women returning to Earth anytime soon but stranger things have happened. It would be cool.

#10 2022-10-05 20:21:56

ro2778

And don’t forget Semjase also had physical contact with Fred Bell, throughout his life, which he writes about in his book, The Promise. It’s a neat little book because it also talks about his soul loops, and the Nazi SS obsession with finding ET / Atlantean artefacts, as part of their strategy.

The Promise - https://ufile.io/vfzi7qmw

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-10-05 20:23:37)

#11 2022-10-06 04:50:26

Tigerhawk

Uh oh, either Gosia knows something or the wheels are turning in her head lol. wink

And ro2778, I need to check that out sometime soon.

Gosia wrote:

smile ....

Tigerhawk wrote:

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-10-06 15:46:47)

#12 2022-10-06 16:24:20

Shadiour4

interesting information

Last edited by Shadiour4 (2022-10-06 16:26:26)

Board footer