You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-14 16:37:54

zee

How does modern day India interact with ETs and tygetans?

Overall its very hard to find out about ufo and ET activity in India.

I heard there is ufo activities in himalayas.

Indian airforce apparently encountered flying ufos. Also some scientist took some alleged photos of some 4 foot robot around there also. What is going on around there?

Apparently there is a alien base in the himalayas and even google earth blacked out an area called Kongka La Pass in Ladakh.

Has Indian military shot down ET ufos and are they also trying to reverse engineer it?

Also there is also reports of a lot of human abductions in India also. Who gave these ETs the right to abduct Indian citizens? Did the american treaty that allows abductions extend to the whole world or is there anther treaty going on?

Do ETs interact with the indian government and Indian military like they do with USA government and military. For example are ETs given bases in India, working with Indian scientists and are ETs giving technology to the Indian military and indian government?

Have tygetans interacted with Indian government, Indian Military or even Indian citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pz7nXtRkLI

Last edited by zee (2022-10-14 16:38:47)

#2 2022-10-14 17:12:16

naringas

Re: How does modern day India interact with ETs and tygetans?

himalayas are famously and ancient alien landing zone...

but yes, I would really like to know if taygetians have contacts in china, and in the southern hemisphere as well

#3 2022-10-14 22:28:51

Gosia
Administrator

Re: How does modern day India interact with ETs and tygetans?

Even if they did, they are fewer. I vaguely recall Swaruu mentioning she had some girl in India she talked to, or she was an Indian living somewhere else. It´s mostly about who was more available and open to them in those times of open online contact and where, and what languages they themselves decided to learn.

naringas wrote:

himalayas are famously and ancient alien landing zone...

but yes, I would really like to know if taygetians have contacts in china, and in the southern hemisphere as well

Board footer