You are not logged in.

#26 2022-10-24 21:13:50

Sjp696

Re: Why are we called "broken shoes"?

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
Sjp696 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

With respect, some folks will sometimes have thin skin when certain approaches are taken to communicate things a certain way.  There may be a large back story to why that particular phrase is unsettling for him.  For all we know he could have had past lives as a shoemaker and the phrase brings back horrible flash backs.

Good point Knoxvilles, that was funny "a past life as a shoemaker" I was thinking the same thing, in the reactive section of our mind the bank contains phrases or similar perceptions of any sort via sensory intake matching frequencies related to traumatic events that when keyed in restimulate what has been nominated as an engram and causes a circuit to bypass the analytical mind and sends the "person" back down into the frequency of the event recorded in the captured encyst of cellular memory. In this case, causes what may be considered normal to one to be compared to a "broken shoe," since one could logically reason Shoes are tools that accompany travel.
    Can a 3d subject travel outside the matrix? in a simplified perspective, we know the answer - that we cannot freely walk about, via jumping or in a variety of walks.
   If a fragment of attention who feels he is separate and superior and reads things negatively, one may be in fact self projecting a defense mechanism by the cause of past trauma that has not been located and handled by the fragment of attention with a name, and this is not to be taken as a suggestion but rather a possible need of self-reflection.

After having all the training as a foster parent for several years I am noticing that a lot of the therapeutic stuff actually ties down to past life regressions.  Triggers if you will.  But like all things I think the cabal has corrupted it and given us these snowflakes we hear and see all the time by corrupting the therapeutic methodology creating the problem.  It also does not help that parents are put in a situation where it is encouraged to use TVs and electronics as stand in baby sitters...

Agreed, most triggers are related to trauma, as we are multidimensional being the trauma can go much deeper than our current life, and those past lives are what create today's personality/person.
    Most of the destructive Cabal are real psychopaths and without I doubt hold heaps of self-inflicted trauma. The psychiatric industry is possibly the most dangerous industry and of course, always accompanied by "therapeutic electric shock" and mind-numbing patented black goo derivatives nominated as pharma.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#27 2022-10-24 21:31:56

Sjp696

Jupiter wrote:
Sjp696 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

OK but don't let this get to your head and believe that you are at the peak of wisdom. Have some humility and know that there will always be someone higher than yourself.

You only have one number in your name. You may be superior to us without any numbers in our names, master microvirus6, but there are people out there with more numbers in their name that have superior knowledge and skills than you, just saying...

Indeed. That came off as a very strong polarity that could be retuned towards harmony Microvirus6. Jupiter find it interesting you mention numbers in the name and the post occurred with the number 144 in (Time from Jupiters' reply) I see this number in spooky ways for years now. Sometimes many times per day. And to know I programmed this for myself as a reminder of something...Time to meditate? Time to awaken DNA with the innate? Time to save the world? One of the 144,000 servants? I would love to understand myself better and why I keep seeing this number.

And there it is again in the time of your post, just mirrored xx:x4:41.

I use Angel Numbers - Joanne Sacred Scribes combined with my own intuition to figure out what the repeating numbers are hinting at.

Sometimes I see some numbers repeating over and over again, on the time of the day, on the time of posts, on the time I happen to pause a video, on car plates of multiple cars etc.

And it doesn't matter that much if this site is accurate or not, my higher guidance knows that I am going to use this site to try to figure out what those constantly repeating numbers may be hinting at, so I'm sure they are using the interpretations of that site too to give me some very subtle hints.

As a sidenote, I was also very impressed by numerology and how on point the Personal Year 9 year cycle has been for me. I wouldn't touch numerology with a broomstick back in my mainstream years, smile but when I looked at my Personal Year 9 year cycle a few years ago I was impressed how looking back, there was always some major change and a new chapter in my life at the beginning of each new 9 year cycle.

Anyway, as far as why you keep seeing this number it's probably a clue that has to do with your mission. And I have also read that sometimes repeating numbers are used to activate something on a deeper level, and they bypass the ego mind, kinda like light light language that bypasses the ego mind and the ego mind doesn't have to know the meaning.

(And the word save is a dangerous word to use,  smile I personally am careful to not try to "save the cheerleader, save the world" hihi smile I try to assist the cheerleader to save/liberate herself, so she can assist the world to save/liberate itself hihihi smile )

(Also my reply to microvirus was meant as a joke. I thought I'd risk skipping giggling like a little girl to indicate that I am joking haha just in case anyone is not sure if I am serious or joking...)

Thank you Jupiter for the input and information. I will check out the link. So yeah I noticed my reply contained 144 after I posted it and also just noticed your rely also upon contains 144.... so, 3 times a charm I guess? actually when I went to the gas station the same day I stopped to fill up, step out, and remove my cell phone, guess what time it was? Yep 1:44. Some days it's a very hot message like multiple 5-7 times.
Well, I like the idea of deeper meaning beyond the conscious mind, but, I did check before angel number sources and one of the missions was to "Save the world" Of course, I interpreted that as assisting in illuminating when, where, and however I can with mainly myself. You seem very nice Jupiter.
  Love

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#28 2022-10-25 04:43:09

mitkobs

Multiple matching numbers - confirmation that you are on the right track. And synchronicity.

Board footer