You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-04 11:35:40

Lyran

Altering the Matrix

Hi there Team.
Very Grateful to you all here holding the Taygetean frequency here in 3d wink
So as I pull further from 3d perceptions I now dance everywhere I go, instead of walking. I mean, everywhere. Here I am in Parramatta, NSW Australia. It is getting close to one year now that I Boogie down the street, through malls, on trains and platforms, at work in call centre and it is so much fun dancing on my escooter, even riding through shopping centres.
It makes me SO HAPPY!!!
And many other strangers too and I really love this.
Well now after so long I notice things in the reactions of passersby.
Real people display a range of different reactions, clearly of natural emotion, while SOME will either stare my way blankly as they pass or act as if they don't see me at all! Like I'm invisible!
Same, when I'm out the front of my house shining a laser up to signal Toleka. Very few people walking my busy street ever ask what I could be doing.
My Identity as an Anchor bridging 3d to 5d is getting so intense, more every day, just as my wake up call warned almost ten years ago now and I am proud to share these words with you all my family.
Russell J Howe-Smith

#2 2022-11-04 17:44:21

microvirus6

Re: Altering the Matrix

Right on!

#3 2022-11-04 18:15:23

PinkChopper

Lyran wrote:

Hi there Team.
So as I pull further from 3d perceptions I now dance everywhere I go, instead of walking. I mean, everywhere. Here I am in Parramatta, NSW Australia. It is getting close to one year now that I Boogie down the street, through malls, on trains and platforms, at work in call centre and it is so much fun dancing on my escooter, even riding through shopping centres.
It makes me SO HAPPY!!!
Real people display a range of different reactions, clearly of natural emotion, while SOME will either stare my way blankly as they pass or act as if they don't see me at all! Like I'm invisible!
Same, when I'm out the front of my house shining a laser up to signal Toleka. Very few people walking my busy street ever ask what I could be doing.
My Identity as an Anchor bridging 3d to 5d is getting so intense, more every day, just as my wake up call warned almost ten years ago now and I am proud to share these words with you all my family.
Russell J Howe-Smith

I do too! HA! Always have ~ My kids tell me “Stop you're embarrassing me” ~hee hee~ yet I think that's the true nature of what “grid work” is all about .

#4 2022-11-05 04:39:23

Lyran

HA! I knew at least one other Starseed out there was like me! I have always danced alot, my whole life. Now I Love it So Much!
To dance like nobody's watching in the places people least expect to see it! Haha!
Yes I see it is all part of the path.
What I think would be powerful right now is, if the ladies on Toleka could send us Starseeds Songs to dance to in the streets.
HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE?!
I know it would light my Fire.
Lyran

#5 2022-11-06 21:12:11

Rocketmidget

Whats up my aussie friend!  This is charlie btw . Your attitude will carry you far bud. Your possitive vibe is contagious and we all need much more of it.

Peace from the american southwest desert .

#6 2022-11-06 22:18:15

Lyran

Hey Charlie!
Hello my friend. Thank you that means alot to hear you say. I am really thinking about flash mobs man. Or a MASSIVE banner people wake to see at the shopping centre or major train station. Something that says "Smile! Taygeta is here." Just for a laugh yoa know? I have Graffiti grafted onto my soul thanks to this lifetime and I want to make the world Pretty✊ much love from Sydney Charlie, I'm Russ.
Lyran

#7 2022-11-09 09:03:23

Edith_S

PinkChopper wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Hi there Team.
It makes me SO HAPPY!!!
Russell J Howe-Smith

I do too! HA! Always have ~ My kids tell me “Stop you're embarrassing me” ~hee hee~ yet I think that's the true nature of what “grid work” is all about .

I also walk skipping down the road when I have a chance!

YOU both have a friendly smile from me !!!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#8 2022-11-09 14:05:23

Jupiter 9

Lyrian and Pink chopper I found your spirit animal: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aB9DC9orYaM

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2022-11-09 14:07:36

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2022-11-09 23:41:24

Lyran

JUPITER! HAHAHA smile) Thankyou for these. Made my day here. I am plugged into dam matrix working at call centre and was laughing while trying to talk to people.
Have amazing day Starseed.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-11-09 23:43:42)

Board footer